Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:17:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

I heard many say that those who want to invest here will get some prizes or rewards.
When will the reward be distributed when the construction process is complete.
Only the biggest players have the chance to get bonuses. 100 investors will be able to count on this advantage in December 2018.
This participation in the distribution of bonuses to me is like a prize draw in raffle. Only the largest investors will participate in the distribution of bonuses, and they should be the first.
The main thing here is that the team should collect investments and ensure fair and full distribution of bonuses, observing the specified conditions.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

This participation in the distribution of bonuses to me is like a prize draw in raffle. Only the largest investors will participate in the distribution of bonuses, and they should be the first.
The main thing here is that the team should collect investments and ensure fair and full distribution of bonuses, observing the specified conditions.
I think that we will be able to fairly assess the work of the bonus distribution team only after the sale of tokens has been completed.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

of course, the campaign of bonuses interested investors in the first stage of acquaintance with the project. But still it seems to me that the team should show its activity in development, so that investors will continue investing.
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

I think that we will be able to fairly assess the work of the bonus distribution team only after the sale of tokens has been completed.

I agree with you, only at this time it will be too late to make a decision about investing in the ICO stage. Therefore, this information will not give us anything new and useful. You have to trust the team and trust the promises they make.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

How will the participants be able to verify the validity of the bonus distribution? To be honest, I still have a lot of questions about this phase of the project.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

I agree with you, only at this time it will be too late to make a decision about investing in the ICO stage. Therefore, this information will not give us anything new and useful. You have to trust the team and trust the promises they make.
In general, all ICO projects work on the principle of community trust in the proposed project. The investor takes the risk. Without risk it is difficult for us to get the maximum profit.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

of course, the campaign of bonuses interested investors in the first stage of acquaintance with the project. But still it seems to me that the team should show its activity in development, so that investors will continue investing.
Each participant can choose a suitable time for investment. I think the project will be able to attract investors and after adding to the exchanges.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

Each participant can choose a suitable time for investment. I think the project will be able to attract investors and after adding to the exchanges.
If the team performs the tasks, in this case the calculations presented in white paper will be able to correspond to real data of the token value growth.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

Now the team should be developing a beta version. The brief review of the conducted work is important for investors, and for potential partners. How is the development going?
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

I wonder at what stage of the launch is the tourist complex in Dubai? What is the time frame for this project?
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

Now the team should be developing a beta version. The brief review of the conducted work is important for investors, and for potential partners. How is the development going?
It seems to me that this information will be presented to us already in the form of a presentation, because the team does not show activity to its community.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

I wonder at what stage of the launch is the tourist complex in Dubai? What is the time frame for this project?
Given the fact that the team has announced their early cooperation, we can assume the beginning of the development of this project at the time of application launch. That's my opinion.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

It seems to me that this information will be presented to us already in the form of a presentation, because the team does not show activity to its community.
In this I certainly see some strangeness. The team should be interested in such communication. Perhaps the developers are confident in their strategy and are waiting for the trust of their community.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

As I understand it, investors will be able to invest in this complex during a year after the beginning of cooperation. There is an ambiguous understanding of the presented description.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

In this I certainly see some strangeness. The team should be interested in such communication. Perhaps the developers are confident in their strategy and are waiting for the trust of their community.
I agree with your opinion. The team's confidence in  their strategy impressed me. I really want to learn more about their work at this stage of ICO.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

Self-confidence sometimes has a strong impression on the community. I look forward to seeing a good presentation of the first test version, and I want to wish all participants patience in anticipation.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

I agree with your opinion. The team's confidence in  their strategy impressed me. I really want to learn more about their work at this stage of ICO.
The sale of tokens will last for more than a month. I think that we will have new messages from developers during this period.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

I like that the team is initially developing an application that should become an assistant when dealing with the real estate market. This is right in terms of attracting users.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

Self-confidence sometimes has a strong impression on the community. I look forward to seeing a good presentation of the first test version, and I want to wish all participants patience in anticipation.
Yet they need to pay attention to those moments that worry the community and investors. Without them, it's  heavy to get high token sales.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

The sale of tokens will last for more than a month. I think that we will have new messages from developers during this period.
well, I think that the team will not be able to keep the entire period of ICO not inform their investors about their achievements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: