Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:43:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

It would be good for us if the team told more about the development scenario in which the investments will not be collected in full as planned.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:49:13 AM

I do not see Turkey in the list of those regions that are interesting for the project. Investors can get a bonus in this country. How will this deal be executed?
I think that the presence of bonuses in this country is not related to the work of the whole project. I think the project team can expand the list of countries after opening the application.
It's quite possible. If the application is in demand among customers, the likelihood of adding new regions will be high in the first few years.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

Was away overseas for a few weeks – can somebody give me a brief rundown of all the latest goings-on – thank you in advance.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

I do not see Turkey in the list of those regions that are interesting for the project. Investors can get a bonus in this country. How will this deal be executed?
I think that the presence of bonuses in this country is not related to the work of the whole project. I think the project team can expand the list of countries after opening the application.
It's quite possible. If the application is in demand among customers, the likelihood of adding new regions will be high in the first few years.
I think that the attraction of new regions is not affected by the number of users of the application,  by how the ARE company  will work with potential partners.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

Was away overseas for a few weeks – can somebody give me a brief rundown of all the latest goings-on – thank you in advance.

unfortunately, we have not received any new messages from the developers during this time. There is only interest of investors to this project. All participants are waiting for the review of the beta version, which is described in the road map.
Heburestana

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

I think that the attraction of new regions is not affected by the number of users of the application,  by how the ARE company  will work with potential partners.
of course, if the partnership commission is satisfactory for both parties, then new projects will join faster. This part of the negotiations is very dependent on the number of users and investors.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

unfortunately, we have not received any new messages from the developers during this time. There is only interest of investors to this project. All participants are waiting for the review of the beta version, which is described in the road map.
We do not have information about the development of the application prototype and the exact timing of its presentation. So I think all inquiring members are tracking new information.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

Now the developers have not clarified the phase of adding these regions. Does this list mean having real estate projects in them or negotiating processes with companies?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

I think that any of the regions will be able to be added to the application after the product has been released to the real estate market. Investors need a choice.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

I think that any of the regions will be able to be added to the application after the product has been released to the real estate market. Investors need a choice.
The choice of the countries in which the company is interested in the first place should be based on the experience of investors in investing in real estate or favorable attitude to cryptocurrency in them.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

Now the developers have not clarified the phase of adding these regions. Does this list mean having real estate projects in them or negotiating processes with companies?
Any news about the development of the app may turn over the token sales process. I hope the team understands this.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

Both options may be present at the time of the ICO. Only the team knows about the passing of the negotiation process. It is likely that the information is not available due to the presence of a large number of competitors.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

We do not have information about the development of the application prototype and the exact timing of its presentation. So I think all inquiring members are tracking new information.
To tell you the truth, a long wait of the team's messages can give some investors away from the project. I would like to see a great community that is valued by the team.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

I have not yet decided for myself the question of supporting the project. Still, the experience of the ARE team is important to me.  After adding this data, i'll take the decision.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

To tell you the truth, a long wait of the team's messages can give some investors away from the project. I would like to see a great community that is valued by the team.
Of course that can also be a factor for investors to stay away from the project,
but anyway we also have to be patient to wait for messages from the team,
the most important thing is we just follow the development of the project
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

The situation in the cryptocurrency market is undergoing some changes. The value of ARE tokens is fixed in US dollars. I hope that this fact will help the team to successfully carry out the collection of investments.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

Of course that can also be a factor for investors to stay away from the project,
I agree with you. We will be able to see the team's serious intentions during this month. If the developers stick to the roadmap, they will have a big community.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

The first part of the investment that the team can use to develop the software gives an advantage to the project among participants who do not have seed capital. This is a good start for development.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

The first part of the investment that the team can use to develop the software gives an advantage to the project among participants who do not have seed capital. This is a good start for development.
The amount of the collection soft cap was not listed on the site. I haven't seen this description here. This part is defined for a certain stage of development of the project?
longestday3030

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

A regular periodic update from the development team is crucial in maintaining trust from the community.  A lack of information can cause anxiety and doubt in the mind of supporters and investors. A weekly or bi-weekly update can be sufficient.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: