Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Heburestana

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

The interpretation of the white paper should be unambiguous. If there is a misunderstanding in the description, I would like to know the details of the project representatives. What can the ARE app offer in the end?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

It is obvious to me that the community is interested in the proposal of this project. The next step in the roadmap can change the course of events on the ARE project for the better, but only if the team will follow the established plan.
The end of the sale of tokens will be in late November. I think we will already know the potential of the project by this time. We have to trust our intuition.
By this time the team should raise funds for the continuation of development. They cannot just wait for investors to believe in the project without understanding the situation in general.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

Third-party developers may be involved to develop the application.  How will such experts be involved and at what stage of development?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

The development team has chosen a very generous bonus to encourage investors. It is likely that such a strategy can yield good results. To increase the growth of token sales, they need to show the first partners.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

The development team has chosen a very generous bonus to encourage investors. It is likely that such a strategy can yield good results. To increase the growth of token sales, they need to show the first partners.
I think that now we will not know the names of the partners, as it can increase the pressure from the competitors. The list of exchanges can be attributed to the number of partners.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

I think that now we will not know the names of the partners, as it can increase the pressure from the competitors. The list of exchanges can be attributed to the number of partners.
I also believe that an early list of partners from the early real estate market is worth discussing at the time of opening the application. But for example, media channels would be great partners at the time the tokens were sold.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

Third-party developers may be involved to develop the application.  How will such experts be involved and at what stage of development?
It seems to me that the team is working on the development of the test version by itself. But for the development of all versions of the application it is possible that they need help from such experts.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

It seems to me that the team is working on the development of the test version by itself. But for the development of all versions of the application it is possible that they need help from such experts.
In my opinion, this could be the key to a quick and successful completion of the project. After all, to create a quality product and its testing in the network blockchain for some projects requires additional time.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

I also believe that an early list of partners from the early real estate market is worth discussing at the time of opening the application. But for example, media channels would be great partners at the time the tokens were sold.
Media resources always have an excellent influence on the dissemination of the project Idea. I think that articles and reviews of the app open up a product for a larger community than is possible without the support of media and bloggers.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

The team has provided such an expense item. I think that the involvement of this group of participants can be affected by the amount of investments that the team will be able to obtain during the ICO.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

Media resources always have an excellent influence on the dissemination of the project Idea. I think that articles and reviews of the app open up a product for a larger community than is possible without the support of media and bloggers.
I believe that the video review of the project will also be a great advertisement. It is very convenient. I haven't seen him. I hope that the development team is already working on its creation.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

The team has provided such an expense item. I think that the involvement of this group of participants can be affected by the amount of investments that the team will be able to obtain during the ICO.
I saw that the team was allocating a pool to fix the glitches in the app. The application of experts from outside is quite understandable here.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

I believe that the video review of the project will also be a great advertisement. It is very convenient. I haven't seen him. I hope that the development team is already working on its creation.
I haven't seen a separate forum thread about holding a bounty campaign for ARE. But in any case, everyone who wants to participate in it, after the opening, will be able to benefit the project.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

I saw that the team was allocating a pool to fix the glitches in the app. The application of experts from outside is quite understandable here.
The team was able to interest the community to participate in the Bounty campaign . Now we are all waiting for the addition of new categories. I want to see the official announcement from the developers.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

The team was able to interest the community to participate in the Bounty campaign . Now we are all waiting for the addition of new categories. I want to see the official announcement from the developers.
I think the project will not be able to do without community support. The team needs to connect with their followers and attract social media.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

Any partnership at the early stage of ICO project development is a good indicator of trust to the Team.  Let's see what ARE  will show us.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

I think we could get answers from the developers on the available link. But it seems to me that if the team had a ready result, we would know about it on the site of the project.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

I do not have enough technical description to find out what features will be available in the application after we can work with exchanges and other trading functions of ARE. I want to understand the peculiarity of your wallet.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

It's not only that, it allows you to buy for 12 months at reasonable prices.

This proposal from the project to me is not quite clear in the early real estate. Can someone explain to me?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

It's not only that, it allows you to buy for 12 months at reasonable prices.

This proposal from the project to me is not quite clear in the early real estate. Can someone explain to me?
Easy access for real estate participants from other regions will be able to provide a reasonable value for this property. I think the Advance Real Estate company wants to eliminate the disadvantages of this way of investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: