Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:23:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 25644 times)
StipsFinTech

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

What jurisdiction did you choose?
The company is registered in the United Kingdom.
Gohami

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

I rarely see that, bold decision! What drove it?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

There was no reason not to do it, to put it simply. The UK laws suit our objectives pretty well.
Gohami

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

There was no reason not to do it, to put it simply. The UK laws suit our objectives pretty well.
So you accept pounds for tokens?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

US dollars would be alright, if we’re talking fiat money.
Mikstl

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

Ok but what exactly are your objectives that you mentioned?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

They’re all listed on the website’s frontpage. Our mission is simple: to make information simple and accessible, and investments reliable and smart. We’re determined to do that with the help of the Oculus platform that is currently in development.

Our goals are as follows:
1) Provide the community with complete, relevant, and unbiased information on each asset that interests them.
2) Create a community interested in independent search and update of information on assets and teams behind them.
3) Build a community that is interested in independently searching for and providing information on assets and the teams behind them.
4) Enable token teams to publish current information on their activities on a single platform with no need to use dozens of communication channels.
Gohami

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

They’re all listed on the website’s frontpage. Our mission is simple: to make information simple and accessible, and investments reliable and smart. We’re determined to do that with the help of the Oculus platform that is currently in development.

1) Provide the community with complete, relevant, and unbiased information on each asset that interests them.
2) Create a community interested in independent search and update of information on assets and teams behind them.
3) Build a community that is interested in independently searching for and providing information on assets and the teams behind them.
4) Enable token teams to publish current information on their activities on a single platform with no need to use dozens of communication channels.
Do you think you’ll be able to reach all of them?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

These goals are not beyond the realm of possibility, and we’re already halfway there. There’s no way back!
Gohami

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

These goals are not beyond the realm of possibility, and we’re already halfway there. There’s no way back!
Good, keep it that way. I wish you all the luck
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Good, keep it that way. I wish you all the luck
We appreciate it so much!
kowalski77

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

You doing  any press for the project?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

What does exactly interest you?
kowalski77

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

Ugh articles? In the press?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

Lots of them. Please see our website https://stips.io, it’s just one scroll form the top.
kowalski77

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

Lots of them. Please see our website https://stips.io, it’s just one scroll form the top.

I’m seeing a lot of asian articles, is that your preferable market?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

We don’t mean to discriminate in any manner, STIPS works in just about any given part of the world. But Asian market is undoubtedly important for us, sure.
kowalski77

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

We don’t mean to discriminate in any manner, STIPS works in just about any given part of the world. But Asian market is undoubtedly important for us, sure.

You don’t accept yuans though?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

What would the purpose of that be? Money is easily convertible these days. But most importantly, citizens of China and Singapore won’t be able to take part in our ICO at all.
kowalski77

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

What would the purpose of that be? Money is easily convertible these days. But most importantly, citizens of China and Singapore won’t be able to take part in our ICO at all.

Well, that complicates things. Is there a particular reason?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: