Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2885 times)
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

I can say with great confidence that a very large percentage of coins will die. Of course, less than 90%, I think about 60% will die for sure. Less popular exchanges will offer to trade these coins, but the main backbone of the coins will be on the old and proven exchanges. Recently, I have paid attention to the emergence of new exchanges, which definitely dilute this market. In addition to the trash coins, there will now be a trash exchange.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:48:56 PM

Don't know 90% but surely major coins will vanish soon. Most of from the new coins. Currently in the market over 2k+ coins but most of just useless. Not even good trade volume every day.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:55:51 PM

Ya it can happen if major coins are not performing well, Only the coins who has a good fundamental and a good supporting team. The main reason behind this will be that most of the country have started to make regulations for the cryptocurrency so that they can implement cryptocurrency in their country and in this process all scam ICO will close down only the worthy will stand in the market.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

I can say with great confidence that a very large percentage of coins will die. Of course, less than 90%, I think about 60% will die for sure. Less popular exchanges will offer to trade these coins, but the main backbone of the coins will be on the old and proven exchanges. Recently, I have paid attention to the emergence of new exchanges, which definitely dilute this market. In addition to the trash coins, there will now be a trash exchange.

Why less than 90%? You know there are about 400 altcoins right? Pretty sure that only around 10-20 of them have great potential, the rest of them are just diluting the market cap. I think any coin that has had under $1000 trade volume for the past 3 months should be considered dead, so you can say that about 300 coins are still active under those criteria, we need to see this number under 50 asap. 
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

There are lots of fluctuations in the prices of cryptocurrency, which is why it is said to be volatile. Therefore, if the it dumps or all coins dump, most especially the genuine ones, they will still find their ways up. You can always trust that a good investment, if done for long term, will still bring you its profit.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

Well, i don't believe that over 90% of coins are die if the major coins like bitcoin are continuing to drop off the value below $6000 which i imagen that other coins will at stage of $1000 too. I think it still be funded by others investors who truly believe in that coins.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

No. 90% is too high a percentage of coins. I agree. that there is a very large number of coins that do not carry a specific important feature. But that doesn't mean that almost all coins will die. I think we need to think about the quality and competition between the coins. After all, there are coins that compete with each other.
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

Bitcoin will exist for a very long time. As for altcoins, there are really a lot of them-they are pacifiers, but there are some promising coins. I do not undertake to estimate the percentage, but now there are a lot of unnecessary altcoins on the market. You need to carefully make your choice when investing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Both Altcoin and bitcoin have a up and down .Bitcoin gives you money by small raise in the market.Same the altcoin will do but in long term.We use to see often raise in bitcoin price and gradual rise in altcoin .Sometimes you will feel, altcoin is better than bitcoin.
Only the shit altcoin is feedaway from market and not all the coins.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:17:43 AM

I agree with you. in this year a lot of dimarket coins decreased and some disappeared. this may be due to the many markets but the ETH is down so that the unstable coin cannot survive.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

After an increase in bit, yesterday, I still see there are several coins that are still just red. What does this mean? whether the coin die? or is no longer able to survive due to a drop in so sharply some time ago.
True Vozer

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

I'm not sure there is a bubble but i think 90% for altcoins will die. They are shitcoins, no value and no application. They create shitcoins with only one purpose, making money. I hope these shitcoins disappear soon.
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:37:05 AM

In the future there will be some coints that will die, but I don't think it is up to 90%, just a coint that has good potential that will last, if you want crypto coint investment you must be smart in choosing a coint that has the potential and investment to make an investment

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
Now altcoyins are growing, developing and strengthening their positions. In my opinion, they can work autonomously, without bitcoin. Therefore, if something happens to Bitcoin, the Altcoins will continue to work. Although with Bitcoin nothing in the near future should not happen. We hope that in the last three months of this year bitcoin should grow in price, as it does this every year.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:11:35 AM

Why would you said that? do you have any good reason to ask about that thing. or do you get some kind of good source of information about the future of altcoins.
I don't really think so, It's true that some altcoin will die, but I think that won't reach 90% of the altcoins that will die. Cause there are still many good atcoin project that the community still believe on.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

I don't think so, but from 90 percent of altcoins, only a few can survive and succeed in running according to their profile. that's why we must be wise when we want to invest in altcoin or ico. all of that must use knowledge and experience so as not to get caught up in chitcoin
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:30:48 AM

I dont think 90% of altcoins will die, We really dont know what will happern in the future, there are plenty coins that are not successful but still trading. And there are still new ideas that comes up .. So 90% is quite a huge percentage.
vebby

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:31:56 AM

Yesterday I noticed that some of the coins has made the market to be green. However, it is precisely not the case on many altcoin. especially the new altcoin. many are indeed surviving red.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:44:24 AM

yes, if that happens there is a good market will return to health, and circulation will recover quickly in growth. currently there are many of the altcoins that are traded and it is impossible for all of us to know and know them.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

You shall not make a statement or question that is not necessarily to have the truth. This will only be submitted to bad influences and bad news for others. anyway when bitcoin exploded would certainly be many altcoins will also be raised in value. If there are indeed will die then it is simply altcoin. looking for safe investing than at least take the ten best in coinmarketcap.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: