Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2890 times)
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Why do you think that bitcoin is a bubble? Why do you engage in crypto activity if think that bitcoin is a bubble?

karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

It is not possible, however, if you believe that if this happens then you are already ready.
Still 10% of the coins are outstanding. You find the option of this 10% You will see that this 10% are those coins that were strong from the beginning.
Now it will be the regret of everyone, that already had to invest in these coins. Then there is no existence of this question.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

for coins that are not able to withstand market conditions I think of course the coin will be eliminated from the market. when there is no longer a coin request in the market, the coin will be ready to be discarded. all of that depends on the willingness of the developers to continue to run and develop their coins. therefore guarding the coin community is very important, because if you lose the community, surely the coin will lose the market.
Many coins were n longer due to the lose in market it makes the price dipper and makes the coin value unbearable to sustain in all the decline in price it takes, only those project that have a definite goal and team can withstand in these situation.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

The probability of this always exists, because no one knows exactly when exactly the crypto currency will be legalized and whether it will be legalized at all, because today this issue has become very hot
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

Well we have seen a lot of failed prediction already this year so I think before any prediction is made and put out a hood statistics should also accompany it so we can relate to the possibility

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

I think no because there are other altcoins that can replace of bitcoin like ethereum and I think only the prices of altcoins will down for sure. Maybe shit coins will die lol.

Ofcourse most of altcoins are scammers this creates a bar impact on the investors and they lose the trust, all you need to do is focus on the right coin and go with it if you need a good profit.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Looking just how most coins have been announced in last year most end up dead or near death. So in some point many alts or tokens will eventually die. Reason may be from support to community, more from what point you are looking in this matter. But if we look in market cap then we could say that any coin that is worth 1 satoshi or less is dead.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

I think 90 percent coins are not die because now most of the coin price is very dump so you can’t say it already die. If you follow coinmarket and you can get latest news about altcoin, Recently too many company create his own crypto and they are trying to his lave best for making a good performance in his coin around the world. Newbie can make a good profit because at the moment market price dump so you can buy coin for you better and grater future.
krassy

Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

I really hope that 90 percent of the coins will die or burn, a lot of stuff divorced on the market and needed a big cleaning. Most of the coins do not bear good cryptologist not have useful values. To find a coin with great potential you should read a lot and study the market. A sure way to choose a good coin-look at the top 50 coins, there is just a little garbage.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

Tokens/Altcoins will not die and are removed from the market as long as it has value and useful toward the goal of Crypto currency. So, what you said is probably not right todays because we see there are many coins are rapidly growing up day by day. These all of crypto currency are going to grow bigger and wider than it. Never think that Crypto will end further.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

They're dead. Right now, about 90% of the coins have such little liquidity that they are actually dead. This is not surprising when you consider that there was a boom in ico and its tokens did not just lazy.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
The altcoin will affect when the bitcoin price down does not lose hope, bitcoin will pump again and rise soonest we know the market is unstable

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

yes they die but all the top coins will remain at the top and will continue to develop

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
Only shit coin will die, there are a lot of coins still active in the coin market cap but in choosing coins to invest probably pick among those in the top of the list, they are proven and tested by many people, most crypto users believed that to be in the top is quite difficult because you need to prove the worth of the project.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:17:58 PM

I think that 90 % is a very big figure ! On the market there is always a huge demand for coins but I think that if the technology of the project is in demand and it is in demand that the coins will always live !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

To your questions answer, NO it is not true that 90 percent coin will die. Only scam coins will die, so before investing do your own research whether its a scam project or not.  Shocked If you are not sure, invest only in top 20 coins from coinmarketcap list.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

I think yes, when bitcoin becomes a global payment.
I think no one will buy ICO anymore and market cap will be focused on bitcoin and other top coins.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

You can choose coins that are good for your investment, but you need to know about crypto, and from that start learning crypto so that you don't make the wrong choice.
babaya

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

I think yes, when bitcoin becomes a global payment.
I think no one will buy ICO anymore and market cap will be focused on bitcoin and other top coins.
that's wrong opinion i think.new project make new hope in cryptomarket.some of them developt and improved weakness previous project.they will make new feature in their project.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

we can not avoid the collapse of market value. so always be careful not to lose money should always keep in mind the market so you know what's going on in the market.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: