Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:34:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2890 times)
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

90% is a very high estimate, I can't imagine that so many altcoins will die at once. I think the idea that the failed projects will be exhausted by slowly spreading over time is more reasonable.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

I think that with 100% confidence you will not answer this question no one, of course many will die and merge, will remain those projects that will shoot and will be successful
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

According to statistics, we have more than 90% shitcoin and no products. All of them will die in the future is sure because investors have experienced and never invested in those projects. Currently the shitcoin has died a lot in 2018 and it will continue to last for the next 1-2 years, only good projects and good products can survive

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

I will agree. this is reality truth. But it's good that it's temporary. Stability is not good. I believe that the volatility of the rate is quite normal. So we are waiting for the best!
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

According to statistics, we have more than 90% shitcoin and no products. All of them will die in the future is sure because investors have experienced and never invested in those projects. Currently the shitcoin has died a lot in 2018 and it will continue to last for the next 1-2 years, only good projects and good products can survive

The funny thing is that people believe in the absurd ideas presented on the sites of ICO SCAM projects and invest in them.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

If you're afraid that 90% of altcoins are going to die so you should only choose good altcoin with high rank on coinmarketcap to invest like ETH, XRP, XLM or ADA Smiley. But dont' worry cause imo, I don't think 90% of altcoin can die, if it'll happen so I think only 1 or maybe 2%.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Just the chances of finding a good project are 10%, so to protect your investment you need to analyze the market, especially in the case of long-term investments.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Perhaps in the future we will see the projects begin to merge with each other in order to survive. In this way, they can increase their structural strength.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

I believe that 90% of coins will not die exactly. Because it's simply impossible. Maybe 50-60 percent is the maximum that can disappear. But not anymore.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:02:37 PM

If you're afraid that 90% of altcoins are going to die so you should only choose good altcoin with high rank on coinmarketcap to invest like ETH, XRP, XLM or ADA Smiley. But dont' worry cause imo, I don't think 90% of altcoin can die, if it'll happen so I think only 1 or maybe 2%.
Well i think altcoins are not going to die. Maybe it is now experiencing a huge dip because of the bitcoin is now really down, some altcoin are becoming affected on the dropping of the price of bitcoin. But I believ ethat if bitcoin rise the altcoin will also rise up high and that was really the time that the holder earn a lot.
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Just the chances of finding a good project are 10%, so to protect your investment you need to analyze the market, especially in the case of long-term investments.
90% coins are not dead because many coins are based on eth platform so eth matters more then bitcoin to many altcoins, BTC is main stream of crypto but if we look to the market now we have seen many currency that are not relay on bitcoin any more. So for now it can be hard to find safe investment but for long term you can easily put your eggs in different nests. We all know crypto will rise with in few months. The recent modifications and maintenance of different forums make crypto delayed,

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

I hope 90% coins will die soon because it's shitcoins and that coins do not bring any benefit to crypto, we don't need them. Somebody earn big money launched that coins ans sold it to investors not to users of their products because there is no well working product.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Such now it is possible to tell about many altcoins. Time will tell who will rise from the bottom - and who will disappear irrevocably. For example, on Monero and Zcash, I think there will be a stable demand, because as stated initially, with anonymity they are all right. Although the approaches to the projects are different.
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

it seems to me that yes. but do not forget that 10 percent of all coins - it's about 200 altcoins which we all have on hearing

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

well your questions is a bit absurd, before investing you should doing the research and yes im agree most of coin will be die cause they are scam and dont have real project which is thats means the coins has no value. I do think bitcoin isnt a bubble and market will developing and grow steady in future.

Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

These coins will die without blasting the bubble. They will simply become useless to anyone and gradually their cost will drop to zero. This is a normal process. Empty and dead coins are not needed by anyone.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

I hope 90% coins will die soon because it's shitcoins and that coins do not bring any benefit to crypto, we don't need them. Somebody earn big money launched that coins ans sold it to investors not to users of their products because there is no well working product.
In my thoughts ,the coins they produce is also an opportunities because we can buy for affordable price and taking a small amount of profit .We can't determined the future so don't just says it's almost hundred percent are shitcoins because every platform has a goal. In fact new coins was already listed in market ,eventhough the volume not highly due to hype but I believe when bitcoin exploded again it may effectively growing 90 percent of coins as well.

sarasofrup

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

I think that a good percentage of the altcoins that we have in the market today are going to die. What number of percentage exactly? I can't be so sure. A good number of thes altcoins do not have solid projects, and as such, might not be able to withstand and survive the struggles of the market.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

That is actually a pretty accurate assessment.
Think about the dot.com bubble of the 90s.
Thousands of online companies were popping up with tons of funding and investments being thrown around.

Out of all of those thousands of companies, basically only a handful survived.
ebay, amazon, overstock, etc.
And now, many many years later, the ebay and amazon dominate absolutely everything.

So actually, it is more like 99% of coins will die.

And this actually makes a lot of sense.
Can every company be successful?
Is there enough interest and demand for 10 of the same types of companies to all be equally successful?
When it comes to market economics, it is survival of the fittest.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

I would say that yes, 90% will die.

But in crypto there really is no "death".

since the base tech is open source and distributed, anyone can pick it up and operate it.
Technically, if people are mining it and nodes are being operated, than it isn't dead.
There are tons of stories of coins that have been brought to life as people took it over.

Then, you have coins like doge, that managed to survive because of a small fanbase and community.
It then grows on to be in the top 100 coins.

But, of course, in terms of money value, yes, coins can die.
If no one is willing to pay money or crypto for it, than it has no value.
Sometimes, a coin becomes less than even one satoshi (.00000001 btc) which is like .001 cents lol.
And sometimes no one trades it forever so it is basically worth zero.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: