Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2882 times)
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

In fact, I disagree, 95 percent of today's crypto projects and altcoins will die.  Most of the existing projects are useless and the use of blockchain technology is inappropriate.  Only 50-100 projects will remain and they will be strong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

The good coins are here to stay but those scam projects are going to die a natural death.  If you watch the cryptocurrencies development very well you will find out that bitcoin is drawing every good coins in the market and those bad one are not attractive to investors. 
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

Many coin have die because lower and drop price after listing at exchange market, but more than 90% of coin die because they can listed their coin at bigger market, many investor have disappointed with ico owner because could not listed their ico coin at best exchange market.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Yes especially in a bear market those useless altcoins will be more vulnerable to die. When in a bear market the investors or crypto user will be more careful in choosing the right ICO to invest in and not like bull market where they will invest in any ICO that is of potential.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

I think yes, most of the altcoins which are now flooding the market won't survive this crypto storm and die. And in my point of view that is good news, because after this cleaning we must see a significant growth of all the coins that would survive. So the thing you can do now is to choose careful what crypto assets to invest in. And you can do this only by detailed analysis of the start ups, their dev team, road maps, white papers etc. After that you can make an investing decision.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

Of course not, because in most cases, of course, nothing terrible will happen and many projects will remain truly speculative, because that's exactly what altcoins can be called for, so just expect everything to get better.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

Yes,some of the coins that I hold have started to disappear from the market exchange even have no value anymore, because companies that have not run again on the blockchain system and some of the coins I get from airdrop that have no purpose in developing their coins

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

I also agree with the opinion that the vast majority of existing projects are doomed to failure due to the fact that the product they offer to people is not always needed.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

I think this has been proven over and over again, we have the dot com bubble also recently and most of the projects are gone. The only thing I don't know in Crypto space is how this is going to pans out, maybe exchange will start delisting some projects with no active development behind them  and their price would go to zero

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

All the projects from the crypto space are start-ups. And this is normal sittustion that most of them will die. It is not so easy to survive in IT world. So many clones without any strong ideas.

Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

Yes, I think now a lot of coins are beginning to forget and they come out of the exchanges , I need to keep a very good coin because you can remain an eternal investor!
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

I do not think that this is possible. Say 50%. Of course, bad projects will simply not withstand the competition and leave. I think the developers now understand this too. What is needed is a unique product.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

If that will happen, only altcoins with real purpose and supporters will survive. There are over thousands of altcoins and more and more are created as time goes by. That is why some projects lack attention by investors and soon dies. Only coins that are already trusted will remain.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Firstly bitcoin is not a bubble. People want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin have some special features and it is future money in my opinioın. So people buying that so bitcoins price continue increasing. We can not say that a bubble. If you can say bitcoin is a bubble i think gold is bubble for you also. Gold is only a shining metal with yellow colour .. 60 70 percentage of coins will die in the future because they are scam. but 40 percentage will continue their lifes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

Most likely it will happen. Many coins will disappear and those that remain will become much stronger and more expensive in a few years. Etheera project will be one of those that will become very strong.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

I think that's not true. the coin will continue to grow and in line with the rapid advancement of technology and the many enthusiasts will crypto continues could make it bigger. Indeed several will die but will not be as much of a say. only coins were weak and really no investors interested in it will die.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

This may be true. Many coins are exchanged only one or two. Bitcoin can attack them at any time. If Bitcoin chooses to depreciate sharply, they may die immediately. Bad coins are the nemesis of Bitcoin, which affects the growth of Bitcoin.

ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

There are so many coins right now and most of them are existing companies already. There are also start-up companies who venture directly into cryptocurrency. I believe that many companies will survive and many will fail as well. This is the same fact with the current business model. There are so many business that was being establish on a daily basis but a lot of them also failed. The same thing is also happening in business venture in cryptocurrency. But definitely, those investor and visionaries who have the strong will go move forward will win.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

I don't really sure how many coin will die, but i'm sure some of the coins that available today will meet their end.
When that time comes, i hope the surviving coins will be able to become stronger and increase their value.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:47:47 AM

What you're writing hopefully happens. I really want this with all my heart. 90% of available coins are scam in this market. It also causes a lot of money in the market. And so other rugged coins can't catch the price they deserve.
Let's think about it. There are only 250 very robust projects on the market. And all the money. The price of everything will be 10x now.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: