Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2887 times)
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

I do foresee most coins dying before we can get a better place in crypto. The many coins existing just makes it harder for well-known institutions to accept crypto because they think these monies were made out of tin air which should not be so. If it were so, no country will have been poor or in debt on this earth. We would have just made more of our respective fiats when we are in short of money
LazzuljEl
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

It's not easy to say exact percentages, but definitely, most of them will. The reason is that they don't have real world use cases, and they are only existing because of the ICO mania.

Cazaar - Exchange tailored with and for you!
https://cazaar.io/
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

In the world of bitcoin, bubbles are not the right words for bitcoin because what's there is only an explosion of prices or prices on the moon. It could be true, but it could also not, the death of 90 percent of altcoins could have happened if their developers were already not able to saturate their conditions that were lonely from the buyers, because they no longer had ideas/innovations that could lead to success.

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:22:01 AM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst?
I think the most of altcoins will die before the bitcoin becomes the bubble

If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
It's impossible to know for sure how to find the best coins and you will nowhere find this information, who knows maybe next year we will see the new cryptocurrency king or BTC and ETH will die
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:15:48 AM

I think so, because for me, the only projects that will survive in the next five years, are these projects that will have a working product. We need more progress in our industry and more innovations in form of working apps, platforms, and devices.

Intense competition and the continued presence of new coins certainly makes competition very tight, too many coins and tokens certainly make a profit for coins that have entered the top 10, eventually investors will make the top 10 the main investment and will make many coins die.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:26:16 AM

For the future, there will certainly be coin-coins that will die, but we cannot predict which coin will die, obviously a good and strong coin that will last for a long time
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:33:21 AM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Yes i believe on that,  90% of coins will die after ICO because they can't survive in the market. Like if the project has no development surely this project will die. It's all depends on the marketing and developing on the team.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

Probably. Theory is, the people will lose their faith in cryptocurrency once bitcoins are removed from the whole equation. Everybody said that the bubble won't pop but lo and behold, bitcoins did. That will definitely kill everyone's favor on cryptocurrency. If you're still looking into investing on the 10% that would probably survive the holocaust, then buy Ethereum.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:09:45 AM

When we see the price on CMC we can imagine there would be something happen like that. But in most projects there are still working and planning to launch their products. So i believe on some of project will do better in future. And I also believe this is best time doing research about those projects and invest if they made us our confidence.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:22:01 AM

Don't quite sure how many coins will lost it's value. But surely some coin will die and some will keep on survive.
For now, we should be able to choose correctly which coin to invest on to avoid the risk of loosing our money cause we choose the wrong coin to invest.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

I think that is not true at all that 90% of coins are die because only few coins are not reach into exchanges because of lack of promoting their project and no investors are gonna invest with them, the team should be more experience to handle the project.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:34:32 AM

Maybe yes maybe not, you can research from coins list from every web on google. Market is in bad condition and we can see coins are not list/ doesn't list any more ( but not 90% ). This is reality and we should take it as a sign to be careful take coins for trading/ investment activity. Chose top 1 - 5 coins from coinmarketcap and replace your asset only there, use wise money management and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

All legit crypto will keep exist and the price will increase in the long term. Currenty the market cap of each crypto is very small compared others asset because crypto maret still young, so all crypto has potential to growth. Some crypto can be die because that is fraud coin, like MLM Coin and Ponzi coin.

cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:31:26 AM

The bubble already burst, and if I'm not mistaken, this is the 2nd bubble burst for crypto currencies.
First one was when it peaked at $2,000, then most recent is the peak to $20,000.
There will be another wave but we're just not sure if this wave will be as big as the last one.

And yes, i think more than 90% of altcoins / $shitcoins in existence today will go into the graveyard of coins.
https://deadcoins.com/
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:39:17 AM

As always, in business, especially in the beginning, there are more risks to be defeated. But more chances to catch a successful project. Learn, reason and believe in intuition.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

For all time-perhaps. But at the moment that 90% immediately disappear, I do not believe. All purely cumulative way occurs.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

Such a picture would be beautiful, then it would be easier to invest. After all, there are the most stable and effective coins, so let's say the scenario of 2015. The remaining coins just soared in demand and in price.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

I think yes, there is many coins already die in 2018, and in the future this tendention will continue.
For me all copy past coins must die

suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

I don't want 90% of coins to die, maybe only a few altcoins will die because there is no further development and the community can't afford to run.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:00:31 AM

No I don't believe too fabulous figures, 90 % is a huge number. I think there will be some to die, others to go on shift and the number of altcoins will be about the same.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: