Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2890 times)
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

I think while these 90% will die there will be a new 90% who will take their place. Look at the market, new projects come out every day, new coins are created every day. Some die, others take their place. I think while these 90% will die there will be a new 90% who will take their place. Look at the market, new projects come out every day, new coins are created every day. Some die, others take their place. Cryptocurrency cycle in nature.  Grin

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

This simply can not happen, because it is simply an unimaginable procedure, so the whole market will lose its trust and cease to be liquid, so I do not understand how it can be at all, everything is very simple.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

No one knows, I must suggest that if you luck in experience in crypto market cycle. Must better to keep your money out of this situation.  It's either loss or win , so don't make your money in 50/50 percent of risk. If I were you just keep updated and enter in a good moment not like this
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

Personally, I don’t think that Bitcoin is some kind of bubble - this is the most reliable and actively developing cryptocurrency, which is important for the modern crypto community. Of course, some altcoins will die and leave the market if the BTC falls, but it is unlikely that 90% of the coins will die in the future.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

It is normal that if bitcoin price dumps, almost all coins's price dumps. Who have said you 90% altcoins will die after bitcoin will bubble burst? Nothing will happen but temporarily it may be down.

Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

Now of course a lot of scams , and a lot of coins that have already died , I think if you are in bad coins then you need to get out of them and better enter into better coins!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

90% percent of the coins may die but the question is how long. 90% percent of the coins may die but in such a period of time, there might be many new coins being released.

All the new coins which are released in a hurry and which does not have any sustainability in the long run due to not much use of such coins will cease to exists and coins like BTC, ETH and other top coins will also be the major player in the market. So choose wisely and invest accordingly.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

I think that not 90 percent of all coins will die but 98 percent. most of tokens which now exists is nothing. now
they have neither a product nor a real team.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
ues i think they will but tjere is nothing bad i  thos situation and i am sure taht you will know that as they are so bad
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

I think that not 90 percent of all coins will die but 98 percent. most of tokens which now exists is nothing. now
they have neither a product nor a real team.
eell and i feel no pain abput that as thet will ease our life leaving only good cpins to survive and to makr us rich and glad
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

what is clear is that there are many coins that die but whether 90% or 80% I don't know for sure because there seems to be no such list, and many dead coins that I observe are because the Team cannot develop the project so investors move to other potential coins there are also projects that deliberately only cheat. so we have to be smart in choosing projects so we don't lose.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
No bitcoin price fluctuations can affect altcoins so much that they directly disappear from the market. The future of tokens is directly dependent on their projects, and not on the price of Bitcoin. If bitcoin falls in price, the price of the token also dreams, but it will continue to exist vseravno, and if its project develops, then the token will grow in price.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

If the market continues to decrease, I think it is possible for majority of coins to die. I mean it may exist but there will be no movement because there is no buy orders on the exchange. I think this is happening on newly listed coins and it takes months before someone buys a coin. The wait game is far too long and its much better if we stay away from  low tier coins and new coins from ICO's.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

I don't know either but I think the more the crypto market decreases, the more majority coins die of but I believe it will not happen. Definitely, the market will recover and everything will be fine.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:41:55 PM

I don`t know if it`s true, but my selected coins are: Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Ethereum and Ripple.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Those are just rumors that 90 percent of the coins will die but if you want to be relaxed and without stress then you should invest in the 10% strongest coins.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

In my opinion, it's not true news that only affects crypto currency users and players to hesitate to invest in crypto currencies. If the issue is circulating, many people are finally hesitant to join the crypto currency so that the crypto currency market will be increasingly destroyed. I think, it's a strategy to destroy crypto currencies. But if you are afraid to take risks then you can invest in the top ten crypto currency coins. I am sure the coin has more potential for success in the future.

▔▔▔▔▔
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

i wonder who makes such sort of predictions. i don't know if it ever happens, the situation you have described. and why should nearly all of alts die? to me, we will be enjoyng it for some time before a half of it dies

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

90 altcoins die Huh

i don't think so, i know when bull of BTC almost all Altcoin will getting down price but it will grow after it.
Bitcoin is center of all coin and token in cryptocurrency.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

Maybe that can happen. Most crypto currency coins are now only duplicates of the previous crypto currency technology so that they are not as unique as crypto currencies. They also do not have a strong enough resistance in the market because they are technically inadequate. In my opinion, this kind of coin will be selected by the market. Coins that cannot show excellence and innovation will be increasingly abandoned by society. If you want to invest now, you can invest in bitcoin, ethereum or ripple. In my opinion, that is a potential coins for the future because I am happy with the coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: