Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2890 times)
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
Things are going against what you expect. The longer the big swap altcoins have accelerated, the more the Altcoins are generated from the very long gain of the pump is very fast. I noticed that Altcoins are detaching from the impact of Bitcoin.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

Probably even more % of coins will become dead coins. For me it is clear that most of them aren't sucessful enough and can't deliver product to users.
I am very selective in my investments, I choose only hidden gems!
Hillore

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

I don't think that so many altcoins will die. Among them there are very good projects, and there is a frank scam.
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Maybe... because we can see what's happening now in the marketplace, always red coming, everyday always a negative sign.. Then what's next? altcoins will be a bubbles soon. If you will invest now in cryptocurrency you need to be smart on choosing the right ICO. Goodluck!
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

Of course, half of the coins will die, because now there is a lot of competition, and what will happen when Bitcoin starts to cost 50 thousand dollars.

oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

Maybe all that can happen and if you want to invest safely, of course you can choose a number of tokens that clearly have a value that is ranked 1-50 in CMC in that ranking tokens have a very good platform and will certainly continue to grow as long as technology is still us All this must be prepared if Bitcoin explodes one day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

Most of the projects are now in standby mode, the market is flat as it should after large-scale growth. As soon as the trend changes, a new round of development of the crypto market will begin, we will again see wild growth and altcoin jumps, projects will heal with a new life. If this does not happen in the next six months, 95% of the projects will die.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

In my opinion, the coin that will die is a coin that cannot survive in the market because it comes with no innovation that is different from the previous coin. The problem is the number of coins that die I can't be sure, it's just not up to 90%, maybe around 70%. This coin died because it did not have a unique technology and could be useful in real terms. The coins only duplicate previous coins so that these coins certainly cannot last long on the market. Besides that, I see the creation of these coins not accompanied by the sustainability strategy of this coin in the world of commerce. Most people only make coins and use them unsustainably. Of course this is futile because technology that should be able to continue to be used will stop its benefits being felt. Too bad the coin development team didn't realize this. They are still in bondage with euphoria creating new coins and getting investors. If you want to invest, in my opinion, you don't need to be confused. You can invest in the top ten coins because these coins tend to be more potential.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

I think by 2020, such proportions will be approximately, but at the moment this is unlikely. Think about it, if 90% of the projects die, even on the theory of probability, a few of them will be from the top 100, and this is problematic.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

I am sure that most low-quality coins will no longer exist in any case. But 90 percent is too much. May be 70 percent will die because of its poor functions.
I think it will only arround 20%-30% coins will die, because there's no update in their product and no active trade. 70% is still too many, if there are currently more than 2000 altcoins on the marketcap, then around 1700 coins will die. It can't be that much of those who are bad.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

Yes, it's true. Some of the projects will be scam, some will not be able to realize their plans and will disappoint investors. But there will be those who can, and will grow strongly. Maybe they will get to the TOP 5

ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

We have many coins on the market and they represent new ideas and some of them are copycats. It is good to have competition at the coin market. Not all the coins will succeed, only the best ones with the best development and organization and community support. The market will take care of the rest.
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

I don't think so. As for me, not bigger than 80% of coins will die. But of course the plot of your post is right. I think that projects which have quality products will survive.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

Many projects have already disappeared , and even some exchanges are closed can not stand when so much is kept falling, I believe there will be only good projects with a decent product!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
cybernetik7

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

Coins which will not die are the only ones that realize their ideas. Low prices we have been struggling is speeding up this process. With these low price, some greate ideas can't be realized even though they have a potential. If their team work hard and don't leave their project on paper, they can get rid of or tear their faith.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:46:48 PM

It's hard to predict the exact same number but I also think that in upcoming 5-10 years many crypto or coins will be die. And even you can see this things now. Many crypto project finished Lin last year's or in last few months. In this market there is many project and some of them are same so only the best one will survive. And also in this days many people made the roadmap  great but when it comes to the real project they failed or people don't like it so they have to study it down. Sometimes they just loot people and go. So yeah in many reason many project die. And time by time it will be increased.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:49:21 PM

not all, depending on how much the altcoin community strengths itself ... invest in the types of altcoins that are in 100 in coinmarketcap, because they already have a strong community and trading volume
can you read OP Post "90%" not all, but like you said i just trusting top major altcoin especially from 2-10 list in coinmarketcap are trusted altcoin for me

bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

It is unpredictable. There are too many altcoins and all of them trying to do something in their businesses. Exlude scam ones. So They may be succesful or they can be die in the future. We will see that . But i know there are plenty of altcoins without any strong project. So they can be die easily in the future. But i can not give you any percentage.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

I think so.Now the market does not look as promising as before and many coins dissolve quickly. I bet that soon we will completely forget about most of our usual coins
wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

Not necessarily, many coins will follow when Bitcoin takes off again. But not all coins are guaranteed here, because the price of bitcoin is very low now, some coins have already withdrawn from the exchange, these are junk coins. Garbage coins will be eliminated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: