Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2890 times)
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:53:29 AM

For now, I'm not sure it will happen. The crypto community has been formed in a very large part, even that is still growing from various regions in this world. Some high-ranking parties have begun to open up a clear path for crypto. Of course, it will strengthen crypto again. So I think for the next few years, crypto can still exist and be profitable.

nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:39:05 AM

If that happens, on the positive side it also has many benefits. The market will be purified from the shitcoin, investors will focus more on the more effective coin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
aiyeuoyga

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:41:06 AM

With the current situation I'm not sure there can be any live coin, even bitcoin Sad
Dumucoda

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:33:03 AM

If that happens, on the positive side it also has many benefits. The market will be purified from the shitcoin, investors will focus more on the more effective coin
coins with large potential haven't died and can still survive to recover, maybe a few coins will die that don't have good potential. in the future the coins will potentially soar and grow well so they can be profitable again. The current situation makes many people worry so people say many coins die.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

Unfortunately, yes, it can happen. We all know that many tokens are created with one purpose only - for their pump and fast dump. Many shitcoins live on the market and most of the traders do now even suspect about them.
siequelahe

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

The very moment to buy?
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

I think this is very likely to happen, but I don't think this is a bad thing. The price of mainstream encryption cannot be recovered because there are too many garbage altcoins on the market to absorb the investors' money. These useless altcoins die, investment Will focus on more mature encryption, such as Bitcoin!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
If bitcoin bursts, then not 90% of altcoins will die, but the whole idea of cryptocurrencies. After that, all without exception, altcoins will cost a penny and no one will buy them. It will be a disaster, worse than with tulip bulbs.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

As we know Market has been in situation like this many times and there was big deeps like this so who can know if this end or new start noone ,we just talk about that post factum.

leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

Now on coinmarketcap more than 2 thousand coins, and every day they become more and more. It is likely that most of them will not survive in the next 1-2 years. The reason for this is the incompetence of the team, insufficient funding, or they will simply crush the competition. Therefore, the issue of investment should be treated very carefully, as you can lose all your savings
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

Perhaps the current situation, today, will do a great purge, and the most persistent and most sought-after altcoins and tokens will remain.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Well, this is just one of the possible scenarios - nobody knows how this will happen. Choose those altcoins that are most stable and active - top-50 from coinmarketcap. And don't invest everything in 1 or 2 coins - diversify, reduce the risks.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
tiothreadphello

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

m-m... what to buy at now?
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

I think altcoin is very difficult to survive, especially with conditions like this, I see a lot of altcoins left by investors, and they prefer to secure their assets

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

I think altcoin is very difficult to survive, especially with conditions like this, I see a lot of altcoins left by investors, and they prefer to secure their assets
If you will be able to pick a good one with a massive downfall right now, taking the risk while the market is not favoring your assets can be really risky decisions, almost everything still in red and no one can tell which coins are having a good movements, gamble with fate and destiny will say if which coins will survive that will be able to continue along with bitcoin and those top 10 alts with already gained huge supporters and community.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

If you look at the entire period and take into account the ICO that could not collect softcup , then I think that this figure is in this range.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

I don't know exactly how many percent but for sure majority of crypto will not survive for the next couple of years. Everyday more coins are being introduced in the crypto market but not all of them are actually good and most of them have very low demand. With that, they will not last in the crypto world. Only the best, strong, and working crypto will exist in the future.

Slugmonkey

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

This is true that bitcoin dominate the entire crypto market. Bitcoin is most powerful coin among all coins. Many coins get impacted when price of bitcoin fluctuate. Am not sure 90% coins will die after bubble burst of btc. There are many legit coins and projects. I can't say what will exactly happen after this.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
If there is a good project in the token that works and develops even at this time of a significant drop in the cryptocurrency market, then such projects are not in danger. The price of the token will now fall, but when the market recovers, the token will also increase in price. When it falls, only unnecessary coins and tokens will leave the market. I do not think that there will be as many as 90 percent.
valentinoquo

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

I don't so much percent of coins will die. Maybe 30-40%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: