Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞  (Read 26353 times)
raghovsing34 (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:17:44 AM
Merited by jony35490 (1)

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

I also have bad experience yesterday,  i bought XRP afew week ago with the price 0.33 USDT and after that the price dump to 0.26 USDT and i have to wait about 3 week to recover that loss by sold XRP by price 0.33, but after sold it, the price going up more others 60% , so i miss big profit.  Lesson learned, should be i use stop limit order so i will not miss that big profit.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

If you believe luck has to be responsible for your woes in cryptocurrency,  I will say it is not the same for millions of people trading and investing in cryptocurrency.  I think luck has little to do with the level of success you enjoy in cryptocurrency,  skill and proper understanding of cryptocurrency and good planning does!

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

that's what we call a "good problem to have." i wouldn't call a 26% gain bad luck! have you seen the recent bloodbath in altcoins? you're lucky you were holding DOGE, because not much else survived.

I also have bad experience yesterday,  i bought XRP afew week ago with the price 0.33 USDT and after that the price dump to 0.26 USDT and i have to wait about 3 week to recover that loss by sold XRP by price 0.33, but after sold it, the price going up more others 60% , so i miss big profit.  Lesson learned, should be i use stop limit order so i will not miss that big profit.

i noticed open short interest on XRP was huge (and still is). i wouldn't be surprised to see it go higher still.

it goes to show you why it's important to retry setups after stop lossing. lots of times, the market likes to run traders' stops before going in the opposite direction.

Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

You need to decide which you are, a hodler or a trader. What you did is what hodlers do, simply buying because the price is cheap and some fundamentals will boost the price. If you were a trader, you won't probably buy at the time you did. More so, when you invest in any coin, I think hardly should a day go past without checking updates about the project.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

Me too but deferent story, at that time I invested in BTG, BCD and ETC
at that time BTG cost 40 Dollars and I bought 5 BTG coins
BCD costs 2 Dollars and I buy 10 BCD coins
and ETC is priced at 15 Dollars and I buy 5 Coins.
after 1 month it turns out the price goes up
BTG the price of 40 Dollars goes up to 100 dollars. I get a pretty big profit,
BCD price of 2 Dollars gose to 3.5 Dollars
And ETC the price of 15 Dollars goes to 45 Dollars, my profit is quite good.
but what makes me regret is why I don't buy a lot of BTG, even though I still have a lot of savings money in market.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

Profit is a profit. You can't magically sell your coin at the top of the market. Just receive your profit, and take a lesson on your trade. And I don't think that profit isn't good profit, maybe you just biased by how high the coin goes instead focusing on your trade gain.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

In trading we can not always make profit , its will be sometimes loss but the total trade that make profit should be more times than loss trade. When any coin going up by huge percentace we can not earn the maximum profit because very hard to predict how high the price will go, so we should be have monthly target profit so we know how many profit should be taken on the every trade. Monthly target profit also will manage our emotion and to avoid greedy.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

Each exchange has a different volume and usually the local exchange will have a low price compared to other exchanges such as bittrex or binance. I only trade or invest in exhange such as bittrex or binance and when the coin price we have rises sometimes I send it to the local exchange. I am still confused about what you have experienced, in trading you have to make a target such as choosing a short term or long term or even more you choose day trading. If you only leave it for one month, I think you chose a long term, and you should not talk about loss or you are out of luck.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

No need luck for crypto trading my friend Smiley you just make a mistake that's why you didn't profit very well. and yes when you buy some coin at least check 2/3 times because crypto market change every hours and it sometimes huge. don't blame yourself for your mistake. remember you learn when you lose. good luck for trading Wink
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

All newbie traders lose in their first trades.The important thing is that you gain knowledge and experience about the market.Trading is not 100% luck,even though there's some luck involved.You can't just buy an altcoin and expert it's price to skyrocket just like that.
By the way,why dogecoin?

AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Yes, but you should have a better analysis. Because you need to know and predict the price of an altcoin you invest will increase how much and you need to put on a better sale. But you really have not been in this situation and I think you should invest more time in analyzing and testing the market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

Bad vibes can attract negative aura so if you think you're unfortunate then most probably you'll end up like one.

So the thing is, you didn't actually loss since you still has a profit though it isn't that big but profit will be always a profit no matter what. Maybe you set a sell order which you forget to cancel before you took a break and that made the story turn the other way.

Exactly, otherwise if you think that you'll be busy for a month then just try to hold and lessen your trade so you can maximize every thing.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

Any human make a leeson out from any mistake , from ones self or the other.

Also one must know everything before making a move but sadly we can not always know more after learning like yourself OP you made a move and got consequences without knowing what will happen.

Also I would suggest you need to step it up and hold also find an exchange that would be less than the exchange you log in to.

Also I see that you made a good increase but the sad part os the the exchange so yes like I said making more research about exchange wallets can help you to spend less.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

I was also shocked one time seeing a coin, I don't remember buying. The worse part is, the value goes down double the original value, like oh my gosh. But, after what happened, I learned to be careful. So, let's just deal with it. Coins will be better now!

telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

i was once in this similar situation but we are all learning, i think from experience of everyone here we must know learn one or two thing, patient in training is very important holding very important don't follow fud news panic comments and we must remember always crypto trading involve high votality.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

If you didn't set the order for 49 Satoshi then how could it happen that your coins were sold? Did you uncover this mystery?
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

Don't be greedy,you already made some profits so you need to be contented with that and need to think about you next investment plan if you keep thinking about the old story then you are not going to be an successive trader.And remember this this is just a normal thing in the traders life so keep accepting what you made.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

You should not forget that many investors are experiencing the situation and that you will encounter such situations frequently in this sector. You can make yourself happy by thinking that you have received a positive return from the transaction you have made and that you have not suffered because this could have resulted in damage. There is also a situation where many investors who invest in this sector often receive negative feedback. Therefore, I think your earnings are a good profit. Another point I would like to point out is that when such short-term investments are made, the price must be checked periodically within the day. If you do not have the opportunity to do this control, you should choose between buying order order or short term investment.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

That's why it is not advisable to do trades if you actually don't do have time to check it regularly or you don't consider reading the chart or the news before investing to specific altcoin. That happens to each and every traders since today's market is unreadable. The price reacts negatively or positively depending on what type of news comes out that will bring impact in the market and how those traders / investors reacts to it. What you experience is normal and what important is you learn from it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: