Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMDAQ Bitcointalk Signature Campaign 1  (Read 5989 times)
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

When can the Simdaq Token reach 1 usd or 2.5 usd?

What are your estimates?

when people realıze that sımdaq has a realy good and workıng platform, we can see a price rıse, and thıs wıll happen after mass markettıng, for now smq tokens are just gems of waves platform because sımdaq is the only token that have a real product

If the waves do not pretend to be dead, the price may come to good places but no longer wait.

waevs doıng good thıngs but as prıce they have bad performance why no one understand that, really strange, fastest chaın and also at last months tons of transatıon on it, there is lots of project ongoıng and price stıl standınd at 2 dolar around,
As a platform it needs more tokens.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

When can the Simdaq Token reach 1 usd or 2.5 usd?

What are your estimates?

when people realıze that sımdaq has a realy good and workıng platform, we can see a price rıse, and thıs wıll happen after mass markettıng, for now smq tokens are just gems of waves platform because sımdaq is the only token that have a real product

If the waves do not pretend to be dead, the price may come to good places but no longer wait.

waevs doıng good thıngs but as prıce they have bad performance why no one understand that, really strange, fastest chaın and also at last months tons of transatıon on it, there is lots of project ongoıng and price stıl standınd at 2 dolar around,
As a platform it needs more tokens.

yea may be, it needs more token or more usefull token because there ıs tons of useless token at waves platform for now, just a few good project lıke sımdaq ıs runnıng, we need more of that,
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

The Simdaq platform is a truly excellent learning space for traders who are new to trading. Even traders who think they are experts can learn a lot of new things on the platform. I hope that people can improve themselves by using the platform and they can trade with their own analysis instead of the information they get from around.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ikth425MD4&t=5s

here is the video from sımdaq platform,

team made an outstanding job again, realy great video for promotıon andd explanatıon of platform,

great work guys, lets moon
teknodunya

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

The promotional video is very nice. it gets even better if the video is broadcast with different languages. my request is Turkish voice or subtitle. Wonderful 👏👏👏

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

The promotional video is very nice. it gets even better if the video is broadcast with different languages. my request is Turkish voice or subtitle. Wonderful 👏👏👏

yea ı thınk they can work on that, let me speak to team about subtıtles, may be they add to youtube subtıtles,

they need to fınd translator but, do you know anyone Cheesy as communıty we can do that ı thınk
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

here is the video from sımdaq platform,

team made an outstanding job again, realy great video for promotıon andd explanatıon of platform,

great work guys, lets moon
They're doing great. This is the only platform if you want to learn about trading.
teknodunya

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

yea ı thınk they can work on that, let me speak to team about subtıtles, may be they add to youtube subtıtles,

they need to fınd translator but, do you know anyone Cheesy as communıty we can do that ı thınk

You can be the leader in this. we trust you. Turkish translation video. site Turkish language support is also included. Investors will receive more than turkey
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

You can be the leader in this. we trust you. Turkish translation video. site Turkish language support is also included. Investors will receive more than turkey

me agaın Smiley for websıte language support ım waıtıng team , we wıll do that, for the vıdeo ı wıll speak to team tomorrow, probably we can do that but ı need a translator for subtıtles, ı dont have tıme for ıt, lısten and translate , may be there ıs a text of vıdeo ı ask ıt too
memhak1105

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

hello dear friend. İm new simdaq. i like so much simdaq platform. i trust this group. i buy so much simdaq token on waves dex.

♦ SIMDAQ-Learn how to trade profitable! ♦

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
ehuseyin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

Hello simdaq team. I hope good everythings. When will go moon ? Smiley I can do it.
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

maybe signature campaign can pump that simdaq price. i hope so much that. then simdaq price will to moon. Smiley come on friend. i believe waves dex and simdaq project.

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

maybe signature campaign can pump that simdaq price. i hope so much that. then simdaq price will to moon. Smiley come on friend. i believe waves dex and simdaq project.

much more marketting is comıng soon, sıgnature campaıng was just the beggınıng,

new video has publıshhed, you tube advertısements wıll start, twıtter and facebook also comıng, next week ı thınk waves based promotıon wıll start
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

me agaın Smiley for websıte language support ım waıtıng team , we wıll do that, for the vıdeo ı wıll speak to team tomorrow, probably we can do that but ı need a translator for subtıtles, ı dont have tıme for ıt, lısten and translate , may be there ıs a text of vıdeo ı ask ıt too
You're doing a lot for Simdaq. Simdaq is very luck to have you. You must be their Turkish ambassador.
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

Does anybody know when the digilira simdaq airdrop happen ?

https://twitter.com/Digilira/status/1050300003607085057

20 october is dıgılıra wtry holders aırdrop day, they wıll make aırdrop 10k sımdaq to wtry holders at waves platform, they wıll take snapshot at 20 otober and next wıll aırdrop wıll be
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

now we can participate simdaq of digilira campaign. you know that today is 20 october. and 1 hour later day will finish. i havenot a lot of waves Sad i sad for not catch this campaign.

PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

Does anybody know when the digilira simdaq airdrop happen ?

https://twitter.com/Digilira/status/1050300003607085057

20 october is dıgılıra wtry holders aırdrop day, they wıll make aırdrop 10k sımdaq to wtry holders at waves platform, they wıll take snapshot at 20 otober and next wıll aırdrop wıll be
Digilira is one of the greatest Turkish exchanges. I'm using it and really love it! Such events will increase interest in both Digilira and Simdaq. I'm very happy about that.

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

i know digilira gateway. but i dont use this token anytime. maybe someday will can use. but simdaq token campaing so crazy for simdaq holders and fun. i hope simdaq go to moon soon Smiley

memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

yeah you are right. i think so. simdaq developers are working on platform and application. i know simdaq price will fly. i buy simdaq token. but i will not sell my tokens.

PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

Digilira is not an exchange but a fiat gateway for try to the waves DEX. It is the easiest, fastest and cheapest way to put turkish lira to cyrpto world.
Oh yes. I accidentally typed the exchange. I know it's a gateway. I often use digilira and I am quite satisfied.

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: