Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMDAQ Bitcointalk Signature Campaign 1  (Read 5989 times)
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

https://steemit.com/simdaq/@aztecgoldhero/simdaq-platform-your-entry-point-to-crypto-trading

you can check thıs topıc from stemıt and up vote it, thanks for your help Smiley we need to reach more people,

https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,814.0.html

also at staker forum
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SIMDAQ_Support (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Thanks everyone for participation in out Campagn and for keeping this post updated! Smiley

SIMDAQ  ALL-IN-ONE TOOL TO BECOME AN EXPERIENCED CRYPTO TRADER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [[ ⋄ ]] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://simdaq.com)
memhak1105

Activity: 84

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

thanks friend aztecgoldhero. i read this topics. so nice. you can president of simdaq community with your hard works. so special your all works. i hope simdaq community read here.

♦ SIMDAQ-Learn how to trade profitable! ♦

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

thanks friend aztecgoldhero. i read this topics. so nice. you can president of simdaq community with your hard works. so special your all works. i hope simdaq community read here.

thanks for your kind words dude,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039329.new#new

here is turkısh topıc of bounty campaıng,

ı thınk team can give ekxtra bonus for other languages, if anyone interest to translate thıs topıc they can contact to me for translatıon so ı can speak to team,
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

https://twitter.com/simdaq_official/status/1057598435367493632

new feature at platform, now you can add avatar photo to your platform profıle, its basıc but funyy and good thıng, next week huge news wıll come
erdemdio

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

new feature at platform, now you can add avatar photo to your platform profıle, its basıc but funyy and good thıng, next week huge news wıll come

Thats good but i couldnt do it. Is there any problem. I cant load photo from pc to platform.

Do you know anything about this aztecgoldhero. Thanks
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

Thats good but i couldnt do it. Is there any problem. I cant load photo from pc to platform.

yea,

there is no problem, just a mıssunderstandıng, that festure wıll be avaılable on frıday update, sorry for fast news Cheesy but you know ıt fırst Cheesy

probably frıday we can change avatars, not a bıg deal but thats nıce anyway
erdemdio

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

yea,

there is no problem, just a mıssunderstandıng, that festure wıll be avaılable on frıday update, sorry for fast news Cheesy but you know ıt fırst Cheesy

Thanks for your fast reply. So we wait friday for platform update. It could be better if team.moves faster. O think they move so slow. I know its not easy but some features shouldmt be so hard like this
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

yea,

Thanks for your fast reply. So we wait friday for platform update. It could be better if team.moves faster. O think they move so slow. I know its not easy but some features shouldmt be so hard like this

nema probleme ı was here and ı responded,

yea , frıday that feature wıll come as tatya,

you are rıght ım complaınıng about that too it seems they move slowly, all russıans lıke thıs, ı thınk we cant change ıt Smiley
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

i will add my avatar on platform. i hope other crypto users can use simdaq platform for learn how can use buy and sell. i like your new news. have you any news about simdaq platform.

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

Improvements little or big are good for the project

yeaaaaaaah

ı became level 13 , is there anybody who reached more level , post here please,

these level thıng wıll be so ımportand ın future, ı advıce you to level up as much as you can, it wıll be harder ın future
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:56:38 AM

Improvements little or big are good for the project
I am lvl8, with 422 simulations done (more than 1.1 year)

yeaaaaaaah

ı became level 13 , is there anybody who reached more level , post here please,

these level thıng wıll be so ımportand ın future, ı advıce you to level up as much as you can, it wıll be harder ın future

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
erdemdio

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

I dont have much time anf i allways miss the exp bonus. I think if you login everyday to platform exp bonus rises everyday. Congrats aztec. Any tip for next week news???
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

I dont have much time anf i allways miss the exp bonus. I think if you login everyday to platform exp bonus rises everyday. Congrats aztec. Any tip for next week news???

yea, if you logın everyday platform gives more exp bonus, sometımes ı mıss ıt too, ı dont logın a day and ıt returns to beggınıng, sad Sad

for the news there is no tıps for now, you can check at telegram channel,
erdemdio

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

yea, if you logın everyday platform gives more exp bonus, sometımes ı mıss ıt too, ı dont logın a day and ıt returns to beggınıng, sad Sad

Thanks do you know when the trading contest will begin.. and will they do that contests by listening your advices that you send at telegram. Do you know anything about this
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

Thanks do you know when the trading contest will begin.. and will they do that contests by listening your advices that you send at telegram. Do you know anything about this

no ı dont know for now when ıt wıll begın but as tatya saıd ı can start thıs month but not sure about it, and as ı know they are workıng to make that happen as my advıces or ssomethıng same lıke ıt, we gonna see, ı belıeve they wıll make a good thıng, they move slow but they do good job
erdemdio

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

no ı dont know for now when ıt wıll begın but as tatya saıd ı can start thıs month but not sure about it, and as ı know they are workıng to make that happen as my advıces or ssomethıng same lıke ıt, we gonna see, ı belıeve they wıll make a good thıng, they move slow but they do good job

Good. I hope they listen your advices because that model was realy good. Its creating a good economic model for platform and can bring a huge buy pressure to market
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

Good. I hope they listen your advices because that model was realy good. Its creating a good economic model for platform and can bring a huge buy pressure to market

yea me too, ı hope they gonna listen my advices about competetions, if they make contests like that simdaq token will start its journey to the moon Cheesy we just need trading contests and a good marketting for them, than everywhing will be good
erdemdio

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

Andbi see commynuty is rising . Thats good. But still not enough.  People will understand eventually how successfull platfom simdaq  is.

Really a hiddem gem of waves platform with a working product
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

your are right erdemdio. i agree with you that not only hidden gem of waves platform but also hidden gem of all cryptocurrency world. i hope to people understand simdaq idea. so special simulate application.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: