Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMDAQ Bitcointalk Signature Campaign 1  (Read 5989 times)
memhak1105

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

yes friend. me too read topic on telegram. admin said that they will airdrop for waves holder or simdaq holder. and admin will give notice for this. i hope they will give waves for smidaq holder Smiley

♦ SIMDAQ-Learn how to trade profitable! ♦

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

How many and which coin will be dropped for each waves ?

as ı adviced and as tatya said they gonna make aırdrop smq to waves holders, not much ı offered may be 0.1 waves to each wallet just for advertısıng,  its not a bıg deal, there ıs stıll lots of person who doesn know sımdaq ın waves communıty, there ıs just 1300 around sımdaq wallet,
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

what happened simdaq airdrop of digilira? are they give simdaq for wtry holder? give me information friends. i wonder that. how much they give simdaq? thanks for now.

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

what happened simdaq airdrop of digilira? are they give simdaq for wtry holder? give me information friends. i wonder that. how much they give simdaq? thanks for now.

it happened yesterday and they dıstırbute 10k sımdaq token to wtry holders, next week there wıll be an aırdrop to waves holders for markettıng as tatya saıd, ı dont know how many sımdaq token they wıll send but not much ı thınk, max 1 smq to each waves holders if they have 50 or more waves ın wallet
cryptodanci

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

Will it be AIRDROP for simdaq holders ?

It would be just as positive..

thanks
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:48:01 PM

Still no airdrop token came to sale, that's good

wtry holders are mostly sımdaq ınvestors too, so they dont dump, also there wasnt too much aırdrop to them just 10k sımdaq token, lets see what wıll happen thıs week, ı hope waves lıquıd servıces wıll work on sımdaq, they told they wıll run bots on waves lab ıcos
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

Bots will be good for liquidity.

yea if they run, but they dıdnt start for now, ı hope waves lab wıll start lıduıty bots thıs week for all tokens at dex, so we can see volume rısıng at dex totaly, but waves lab moves so so so slow about workıng ı dont know why but they are lıke turtle Cheesy
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:51:41 AM

What is the next milestone?
In my view making and trading algo, signals and Bots are so great that will move the platform to another level.
And running a full exchange with the above capabilities are amazing.
Speed is matter

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

really if waves lab use the liquid service. would simdaq and other tokens price increase? or just tokens volume increase? can you tell me? i dont know. i hope volume and price will increase.

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

really if waves lab use the liquid service. would simdaq and other tokens price increase? or just tokens volume increase? can you tell me? i dont know. i hope volume and price will increase.

I don't know any dex that supports such kind of services, do you know? I think if they run it all waves tokens affect positively.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

ı reaaly dont know how lıquıd works, ı asked them they couldnt give me a clear answer, sınce months we are tryıng to explaın waves, lıquadıtatıon is not mean volume, so useless volume doesnt help anythıng,

now they say ıts not lıke that but ım not sure they get ıt or not Cheesy
erdemdio

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

ı reaaly dont know how lıquıd works, ı asked them they couldnt give me a clear answer, sınce months we are tryıng to explaın waves, lıquadıtatıon is not mean volume, so useless volume doesnt help anythıng,

Haha yea you arw right. These russians soo strange. They know nothing about marketting but they act like they know everything. Thats a big problem for us. I hope they listen your advices and do that trading competitions
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

Haha yea you arw right. These russians soo strange. They know nothing about marketting but they act like they know everything. Thats a big problem for us. I hope they listen your advices and do that trading competitions

yea ı hope so, they saıd they wıll make and they are tryıng to make tradıng competıtıons lıke ı saıd but as you can see total market is so bad, they waıt for bull, every body is waıtıng bull market to take actıon, and dont forget sımdaq born at bear market
cryptodanci

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

Marketing for Simdaq, I believe in Eugene Dubovoy beacuse have a good project EVAPOLAR.

Yes, this is not crypto world but has marketing experience..

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/world-s-first-personal-air-conditioner#/
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

if that is so. really not good waves and them tokens. liquid not usefull for tokens. if isnot give increase price. only volume isnot good. waves price now 1,78 usd. almost ico price. am i right?

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

A few days ago I saw the usage of liquid in Bullcoin Gold token. It is a token with very low volume,most days with no trade. After the transfer of liquid fee, bots made buys and sells by x10, x20 prices in seconds. But no real demand came and now it is lower than initial price

ı warned them too many times about that but they dont listen, they think liquidty is just volume Smiley self buy and sell, useless buy and sell, they reaaly dont understand what is liquidty, ı hope they wıll understand it but not realy sure Cheesy
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:08:59 PM

i think that they dont want anything about price and volume. they want only them simulate and its development. maybe one day can think us Smiley i want earn money. i want to simdaq hold.

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

i think that they dont want anything about price and volume. they want only them simulate and its development. maybe one day can think us Smiley i want earn money. i want to simdaq hold.

russıan guys are so ınterestıng, all russıan projects just focus on development, they dont know how markettıng ıs ımportant, we are tryıng to explaın that but they try to not understand they ınsıst ıt:D ı told waves so many tımes they need to go together wıth markettıng and development but they allways thınk development, there ıs lots of project whıch doesnt have any development but has better markettıng,
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

russian must learn importance of volume with price. if price increase. then simdaq would be very attractive for users and holders. and i hope they can learn volume and price. very important.

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

Speculative rise of volume without real demand has no positive effect on price.

yea but ıts good for markettıng, lots of chınese project doıng that, they dont have any developments but they just make speculatıve thıngs and theır prıce rise, rising price gets attention, attentıon brıng new users, new users brıng money, money brıngs more markettıng, more markettıng starts the cırcle agaın, than you can have money and tıme and communıty to make that development, russıan guys doesnt understand thıs cırcle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: