Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMDAQ Bitcointalk Signature Campaign 1  (Read 5989 times)
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

Wonder if the platform add a forum for people to talk about their achievements and asking questions about lessons, the talks will be very instructive if users be able to attach part of a chart with patterns and notes on it.

thats not the job of today, platform need more ımportant features for now, lıke tradıng compatıtıons, ı prepared a contest mechanıshm and im gonna send it to team, if they do that there wıll be a good attentıon i believe,
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Wonder if the platform add a forum for people to talk about their achievements and asking questions about lessons, the talks will be very instructive if users be able to attach part of a chart with patterns and notes on it.

thats not the job of today, platform need more ımportant features for now, lıke tradıng compatıtıons, ı prepared a contest mechanıshm and im gonna send it to team, if they do that there wıll be a good attentıon i believe,
Wonderful idea,
Reality it this idea has countless opportunities for development, and it is by the team to select the right way.
The roadmap shows their work is focused on adding educational contents and advertising the platform.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

Wonderful idea,
Reality it this idea has countless opportunities for development, and it is by the team to select the right way.
The roadmap shows their work is focused on adding educational contents and advertising the platform.

@rafzalan ı cant fınd you at telegram channel can you pm me pls

btw team workıng on new lessons, ın advance explanıng, as you know current lessons are basıc,
rafzalan

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

Wonderful idea,

btw team workıng on new lessons, ın advance explanıng, as you know current lessons are basıc,
Unfortunately telegram don't support a few countries and I can't join.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

Wonderful idea,

Unfortunately telegram don't support a few countries and I can't join.

ok. checck you pm than
mymerlia

Activity: 633
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

What are you waiting for coinmarketcap listed on the site?
The unlisted coins will not attract people's attention, and if you are listed, you will be more likely to enter the radar of people.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

The unlisted coins will not attract people's attention, and if you are listed, you will be more likely to enter the radar of people.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/simdaq/#markets

here you go. they lısted today, hot news
teknodunya

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:11:03 PM

Price is increasing now. no one can hold anymore.
Thanks aztecgoldhero.this success is yours.
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

here you go. they lısted today, hot news
Thanks God. It's finally in cmc Smiley

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:26:50 PM

Finally, it's listed in CMC. It won't take long to go viral.
PHI1618
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

I hope you are right. If it will go viral smq price will increase so much.

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

I hope you are right. If it will go viral smq price will increase so much.

https://twitter.com/CoinMarketCap/status/1050842949687349248

nıce markettıng Cheesy started from cmc
myfranco

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

CMC will be big boost. If a big exchange comes, this will be my biggest investment profit Smiley
teknodunya

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

Very good news. Very soon. We will win all together.
PHI1618
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

CMC will be big boost. If a big exchange comes, this will be my biggest investment profit Smiley
Big exc? For example? Maybe huobi? Or bittrex? Oooor bigger binance?? Cheesy

teknodunya

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

This event has to be published on social media. That's a big news. the team is very inadequate about advertising. please do advertising work.
PHI1618
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

This event has to be published on social media. That's a big news. the team is very inadequate about advertising. please do advertising work.
I completely agree with you.
Like all Russian projects, simdaq is disabled for advertising Cheesy

rafzalan

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

Although the platform is working well, I think team want to start their ads in better time, with more features available on platform and maybe a better market.

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

Although the platform is working well, I think team want to start their ads in better time, with more features available on platform and maybe a better market.

yea, they are workıng on tradıng competıtıon for now, soon there wıll be lots of competition at platform,
myfranco

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

Big exc? For example? Maybe huobi? Or bittrex? Oooor bigger binance?? Cheesy
Any of them will do. Its Marketcap is ridiculously low. However, i think there is still time for big exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: