Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMDAQ Bitcointalk Signature Campaign 1  (Read 5989 times)
Ozgur1973

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:19:36 PM

Having a SİMDAQ platform is especially important for better trading and helps to make a good decision. You can also look at Simdaq, a technological platform created for crypto trade democratization and development.

sımdaq ıs a low volume gem at waves dex, when we have good volume and much people on sımdaq platform price will fly, this is just beggınıng of the project there is lots of features wıll come soon,

ı allways try to collect more when price goes down Cheesy

Most of my portfolio is now in wawes and last year when I was in the top spot, but I started to take it at the beginning of my first meeting with simdaq.
thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mymerlia

Activity: 633
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

When will new features be added to the platform? Simdaq is like a closed box. This reduces the price.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:04:37 AM

When will new features be added to the platform? Simdaq is like a closed box. This reduces the price.
Right mate, withdraw functionality is mandatory

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ozgur1973

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Since SMQ is a mass-related job, it is a project that has a great chance of being successful if it can get behind the necessary mass support.

Official Site: https://simdaq.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/simdaq
Telegram: http://telegram.me/simdaq
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

SMQ trading is wonderful, I made 1000SMQ in one trading session.   Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

https://twitter.com/simdaq_official/status/1060450565631758336

here ıs the results of campaıng for now, there ıs stıll 6 more week for campaıng, ı need to work more on forum Cheesy need much more smq for my bags Cheesy

news wıll come soon, tradıng contest more markettıng and new features of platform
Ozgur1973

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

Today, the simdaq campaign has become clear in the first four years. The simdaq campaign has not yet finished and is still in progress. Please join and try to be active.
https://simdaq.com/
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

yessssssssssss

ı became level 14 Cheesy

is there any body who has more level than me, post ıt here your levels guys,

sımdaq platform to the moon sooon, hodl untıl 10 usd,

news wıll arrıve soon, follow channels
Ozgur1973

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

simdaq road promises not only crypto coins, but also the whole world of the market Grin
memhak1105

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:06:49 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 06:00:01 AM by memhak1105

thank you simdaq for teach me how i can buy and sell on exchange. really so good. im learning day by day. and i heard simdaq devs will anounce new news. i holding simdaq. and i increase my simdaq with trade.

Ozgur1973

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:05:41 PM

I was introduced to the crypto trade last year. At the same time, the waves became the platform. It was the fastest period. Later simdaq ico was the first time I received the time.

www.simdaq.com
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

yes friend. waves dex platform so fast and profitly. impossible lost your money on waves dex platform. and simdaq token so profitly for buy and sell trade. because its price always 0,0108 - 0,012. you can buy and sell aproximetly %3-%4 profit.

Ozgur1973

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

Simdaq is an ecosystem for the community of people interested in the world. The platform offers a wide range of opportunities for sharing experiences. It is a reliable, fast, economical platform.
Ozgur1973

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

Simdaq will have the opportunity to train in the simulation mode of the actual trading sessions.

https://simdaq.com/
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

Simdaq is an ecosystem for the community of people interested in the world. The platform offers a wide range of opportunities for sharing experiences. It is a reliable, fast, economical platform.

you are rıght,

also sımdaq platform allows bot creators to test theır bots wıth real market movements, that wıll help bot creator for back test of theır bots,

but the probllem ıs every body runs after hype ın thıs crypto world, %95 of people doesnt care product,
erdemdio

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

you are rıght,

also sımdaq platform allows bot creators to test theır bots wıth real market movements, that wıll help bot creator for back test of theır bots,

but the probllem ıs every body runs after hype ın thıs crypto world, %95 of people doesnt care product,

Aztec is there any news for next weeks. This week was silent. Team didnt do much things. What happened to airdrops that team tokd you. Can you give some tips to us
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

you are rıght,

Aztec is there any news for next weeks. This week was silent. Team didnt do much things. What happened to airdrops that team tokd you. Can you give some tips to us

yea,

they are workıng on that, ıts a lıttle bıt complıcated to make aırdrop, ıts a lıttle bıt hard to coordınate waves wallets and sımdaq platform accounts, but ı know they are workıng on that,
erdemdio

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

you are rıght,

yea,

they are workıng on that, ıts a lıttle bıt complıcated to make aırdrop, ıts a lıttle bıt hard to coordınate waves wallets and sımdaq platform accounts, but ı know they are workıng on that,

Thanks for replay again. Simdaq team should thank to you because of your work for community. We belieave you and team
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

yes aztecgoldhero working so much for simdaq. i think nobody of simdaq community dont work like aztecgoldhero. we need some news for dev of simdaq. simdaq need to wide.

Ozgur1973

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

yes aztecgoldhero working so much for simdaq. i think nobody of simdaq community dont work like aztecgoldhero. we need some news for dev of simdaq. simdaq need to wide.

I agree with you .Aztecgoldhero a group of people I care about information sharing and I thank him for help when I was forced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: