Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMDAQ Bitcointalk Signature Campaign 1  (Read 5989 times)
Ozgur1973

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

The decentralized Simdaq Market;
trade signals, give education, trade with mentor, social trade and trade flow

Simdaq provides access to reliable and well-tested bots and commercial signals.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:06:32 AM

You can earn up to 10,000 SMQ by trading on the platform. Which you can pause it, make both short & long positions use any indicators and trade without fee, looks easy  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ozgur1973

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:00:33 AM

The SİMDAQ ICO price is $ 0.50. After the launch of the platform in the first quarter of 2018, the cost of simdaq will be $ 2.50. The maximum number of simdaqs offered for placement is 25 million. The minimum funding for the development of the project is $ 0.5 million.

https://simdaq.com/
memhak1105

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

im waiting simdaq buy and sell bots. i want to use it my exchange. i think all users will want use simdaq bots. then simdaq price will so expensive. but i but simdaq so cheap. i have a so chance Smiley

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
Ozgur1973

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

simdaq also only one thing I can not understand bots boots. I buy al bots no idea I have no idea.
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

simdaq now only trade simulating. but they are planning make buy automatic buy and sell bot. so special bot will virtual brain for very profitly. you can search and read simdaq roadmap for devs.

Ozgur1973

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

simdag simulator I've started to use very useful blocks I would recommend to anyone who would like to look great tasks can be a trader. Smiley
Good evening
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

1-  Cancel 1 smq = 1 usd calculation on platform
2-  Fix smq price to Exchange price
3-  Create telegram reffereal bot
4-  Make 1 month free membershıp aırdrop for platform
5-  Create Tradıng contests moduls
6-  Buıld up paypal payment gateway for dex

ı offered thıs from telegram channel to team,
erdemdio

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

Good points again. I realy dont understand why they insist to keep that 1 smq=1 usd price at platform. Because its not. They count 1 smq 1 dolar if you buy with paypal. But why should i buy with paypal if that token is much more cheaper at exchanges
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

Good points again. I realy dont understand why they insist to keep that 1 smq=1 usd price at platform. Because its not. They count 1 smq 1 dolar if you buy with paypal. But why should i buy with paypal if that token is much more cheaper at exchanges

thanks. ı dont understand too, ım tryıng to explaıng them but some tımes ıts easy to say but hard to do, there can be some dıffıcultıes to make these happens, they are workıng on but these thıngs wont be tomorrow,
erdemdio

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

thanks. ı dont understand too, ım tryıng to explaıng them but some tımes ıts easy to say but hard to do, there can be some dıffıcultıes to make these happens, they are workıng on but these thıngs wont be tomorrow,

Yes i know these improvements wont happen tomorrow but Will they happen in future thats the problem for us. What team thingking about this.
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

Yes i know these improvements wont happen tomorrow but Will they happen in future thats the problem for us. What team thingking about this.

ı cant know what team thınkıng exactly but as ı know they are workıng to hame these happens, eugene was told last week some works need lots of hard work to make happen hard work and tıme, ıts easy to wrıte but hard to do,
erdemdio

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

ı cant know what team thınkıng exactly but as ı know they are workıng to hame these happens, eugene was told last week some works need lots of hard work to make happen hard work and tıme, ıts easy to wrıte but hard to do,

Yes. Its normal that these improvements takes time but you didnt answer me. Will these things happen in future. Do you know anyrhing. You are more close to team
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

Yes. Its normal that these improvements takes time but you didnt answer me. Will these things happen in future. Do you know anyrhing. You are more close to team

ı explaıned that, they wont happen tomorrow, but as eugene told before they are tryıng to make lots of my advıces, they wıll do but ı dk when, we just need to waıt, buy hodl support team
Ozgur1973

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:43:33 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 06:58:07 PM by Ozgur1973

1-  Cancel 1 smq = 1 usd calculation on platform
2-  Fix smq price to Exchange price
3-  Create telegram reffereal bot
4-  Make 1 month free membershıp aırdrop for platform
5-  Create Tradıng contests moduls
6-  Buıld up paypal payment gateway for dex

ı explaıned that, they wont happen tomorrow, but as eugene told before they are tryıng to make lots of my advıces, they wıll do but ı dk when, we just need to waıt, buy hodl support team

Simdaq simulation also what to do to complete the tasks
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

aztecgoldhero i read your advice on telegram simdaq group. but i dont understand some issue. i know simdaq devs working hardly. and i think they read your advice and they will do. now hold simdaq time.

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

aztecgoldhero i read your advice on telegram simdaq group. but i dont understand some issue. i know simdaq devs working hardly. and i think they read your advice and they will do. now hold simdaq time.

as ı said tellıng somethıng ıs easy, the hard thıns is doıng that, ıt takes tıme to code these feauture, and sometımes ıts more complıcated because of system, the syytem doesnt allow to make some feautures and you need to make another system so that takes more tıme,
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

yes i understand. you are right make of some features so hardly. but you want help to simdaq devs for our futures Smiley i hope they understand you. becuase your and other users have good idea.

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

yes i understand. you are right make of some features so hardly. but you want help to simdaq devs for our futures Smiley i hope they understand you. becuase your and other users have good idea.

russıan guys doesnt understand win win sıtuatıon, thats the problem, all russıan projects are same, they just cant understand win win sıtuatıon, for example waves , token creatıon is 1 waves Cheesy they say easy token creatıon, we are tellıng easy token creatıon ıs dıfferent thıng cheap token creatıon ıs dıfferent thıng, make more expensıve token creatıon fee, colelct that fee ın a pool, than dıstırbute some of that collected fee to holders, team, and markettıng, win win win, but they just cant get it
memhak1105

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

you are right for your advice. but i dont know that how can they make that.  i think so hard to make it. maybe they dont understand you. and they dont want think market and price. they want think only develop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: