Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market?  (Read 17460 times)
milkiWay45 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:57:51 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 04:21:38 PM by milkiWay45

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin. Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

I am hoping that this can be the start of the bull run we have waiting for but considering the very history of cryptocurrency market I would say that this can just be a temporary blip though am sure many are happy with this latest mini-surge. I am sure that there are many traders who love this uptrend and this can help in putting more confidence on the market which had been gloomy in the past many weeks. At least here, there is some good news and we are just hoping that the good vibes can be spread to the whole community and even the outside world so there can be more entrants into the market bringing in new energy and hope.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?
if in my opinion we must always be patient about the market right now we are only visas hoping the market will return to its original state. and can be raised as before.
farasad22

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

I was shocked too seeing XRP surpassing ETH! Vitalik must me nervous Cheesy
I'm not that optimistic about the market now, coz every time I hope for better BTC drops down. I'm patient
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

The situation is of course generally specific, so much is already a correction, it's time for growth to begin, although as they say those who have big money and they all rule, so it is necessary to understand the most important thing as they want and go either up or down, from ordinary people there is little that depends, the market is such a
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

This was my biggest fear.  If we are high flying into that September 30th ETF decision I think the manipulators are going to crush us.  I was really hoping for a sub 200 billion market cap going into the decision.  The bankers may be in here now so they are going to attempt to wipe us out.  

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

I hope it's market reversal and many rich people waiting for CBOE's ETF on Bitcoin approval on September, 30. So I think next week will be bullish until September, 30.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

This situation makes all crypto lovers shocked and amazed at the increase in XRP.
Good start for progress, surely crypto fans will glance at XRP and hope this is for the long term.

Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

I think that this recovery that is now going on will continue for half a year. I'm sure that bitcoin will be $ 10,000 to the new year.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

Is this a sign of the return of pumps, or is it just a big trap? We can not know precisely what is going to happen, try to change everything and hope that the market is really
recovering to help investors make big profits for the upcoming Christmas.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

well
about XRP
i just hear they will keep continue even to 0.7 usd
but , i am not sure
i am just sharing what i hear on some telegram channel.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

I think market is showing good volume from few days and the momentum can continue, altgough we should know that crypto market can get effected  from fud or negative news but to me overall market signs seem bullish.

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

I see this is the beginning of the rise of cryptocurrency and maybe this is the momentum we are waiting for. hopefully this situation will continue in the future. and congratulations to ripple because it has been ranked second under bitcoin beating ethereum. so maybe now is the time to buy some altcoins to Hold until the end of the year.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

This situation makes all crypto lovers shocked and amazed at the increase in XRP.
Good start for progress, surely crypto fans will glance at XRP and hope this is for the long term.
That's it, XRP is currently in the spotlight on the market because of its very striking increase. some people say that this is the peak, but many of my friends say that this is not entirely for XRP.

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

if in my opinion we must always be patient about the market right now we are only visas hoping the market will return to its original state. and can be raised as before.

We just hope that this will continue, because as experienced before market rises today but goes down next day. In other hand this is a good sign maybe this is the beginning of market recovery all the way to bull run.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

market shows sign of recovery , I dont know if this is a bull trap or a sign for bull market. Let's just be glad we see greens now, its been some time we see red candles.  ::)We need this pace to continue slowly

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

Xrp did it because in technically its already touch its bottom then possible to reversal, xlm did it too.
I suggest you don't invest when its already green or pump, we don't know how far it will go, just find another gems. Don't panic buy when the coin that going up, it possible for you to buy at top, thats hurt.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

I'm not that optimistic about the market now, coz every time I hope for better BTC drops down. I'm patient

Maybe he will post a tweet soon. Something like: '' Ok, can we stop pumping Ripple now, please?''
Jokes aside, i dont think Vitalik is nervous about ripple surpassing ether
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

If I remember correctly this happened at least once in the past, so this is nothing new and eventually ethereum recovered its position as the second coin in the market cap, what we're seeing is a combination of factors, ripple went up in price dramatically while the price of ethereum is still very low, at some point the price of ripple is going to come down and the price of ethereum is going to recover a little bit and things will go back to normal so people should not get too excited about this, ethereum is still going to be the number two coin for a long time.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:09:44 PM

Now the situation in the market is not the same. Which would suit me completely. It became hard to work. But I for example am assured of 200%. That very soon by the end of the year. The situation will change for the better.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: