Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market?  (Read 17468 times)
kidis

Activity: 241
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

It's green again!
shencaiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

I was surprised by the huge increase in XRP. I think it's just a blip in growth, and the market is still pretty depressed right now, and there's no good news to bring a bull market to the crypto market.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

maybe for a short period, just a specific cryptocurrency coin because there is some good news from the coin, so the currency is more valuable, but I hope my prediction is wrong
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

Who in the crypto currency at least a year, knows and remembers the corrections of last year, who came recently - I recommend to see the schedule of last summer and autumn. Corrections have already been, prices have gone down strongly. But then the growth came and blocked all losses. And the most correct tactic of behavior now will be the retention of those crypts that you bought into your portfolio. Until you sold your coins, you did not lose your investment.
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

I think its not  good future for old coins..only new coins is profitabile.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

Everything is still changing for now. Today market is different with yesterday and probably tomorrow. The fluctuation in this bear market sis till seen clearly. However, so far, there is a good improvement of the market condition, moreover some coins are going green some days recently. So, it is a good news exactly. Hopefully, the market can stay green again and again.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

I still have all the confidence in the world my investments (XLM, ADA, VET, XMR, NEO, XRP, SLT, ZRX, BAT, FUN, GNT) will be worth much more next year (and the year after) than they are now. If you can say that, don't worry about these corrections.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

I think that we might have found the bottom and the best time to accumulate our favorite coins/tokens. I personally am heavily invested in one particular token and waiting for the bull run to drag it up to the moon.

hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

The triangle is tightening. Break-out before end of the month imminent. Up or down, I'm pretty sure we will see a big move - and I'm still bullish for now.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

I think market will recover for sure maybe this year we can see another green market so filling our bags will be a great choice

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

There is a hope that the situation on the market will change in favor of investors, because very long expectations during 8 months of constant lateral movement is very bad for people's deposits, and this clearly can scare people away.
adkwini

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

A new wave of green's coming for BTC!
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

very bad, we are all waiting for the long-awaited growth, but this does not happen, if we believe experienced investors, the market should rise in the winter, I hope
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:39:01 AM

The market will not go much lower, so investors need to make decisions about the choice of Altcoins today and invest. I have already made a choice and invested in my four altcoins.
rommelo24
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?
Up and down, this is the one property of the market which makes everyone have the opportunity to earn. Without volatility this market is not profitable anymore and many would abandoned this. If you see market up and then goes down, don't panic as it is normal to cryptocurrency.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:34:13 AM

it was little good in september. again little bearish mode is happening in october . anyway always we must focus on longterm profits. checking crypto values daily do not give any benefit to us. BTC is stable at $6000+ so its a good sign of a upcoming bull run

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:43:34 AM

it was little good in september. again little bearish mode is happening in october . anyway always we must focus on longterm profits. checking crypto values daily do not give any benefit to us. BTC is stable at $6000+ so its a good sign of a upcoming bull run

Well these price fluctuations disappoints everyone. Ilast month i thought the price will increase day by day but suddenly there was a drop in market. Desperately waiting for a bull run to change the value of coins. Lets wait and see.
Eleven86

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

It's very hard to see the market as it still looks red i was hoping the value of the coins will increase slowly in the last quarter but it is not so good as expected. But still hopes are alive as the market will turn hot in few days.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:18:13 AM

The market is following the change of bitcoin, every thing is stable now. This is the time for good projects show themself, if one coin or token increase their value at this time, it will bring big profit for investors in later.
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

i think that's a good movement. it wouldnt be temporary but it would be continously
dont miss to buy it before the price goes to up

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: