Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33108 times)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:18:25 PM

Our fate is a set of decisions we have made, this is something that many people forget. Do not shift the responsibility to God's grace or to some external factors, you are always the master of your destiny, do not forget about it.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:47:10 PM

You are right, our own success determines, and from that to make choices, we need research to create strategies to achieve the expected targets.
true if our destiny is in our hands because of what we determine us.
so we really have to be very careful in making decisions so that we will have a better future.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:56:46 PM

Yes it's true. Our whole life is in our hands. And only we have the right to do so as convenient and as right for us. Therefore, any decision should be taken as prompted by intuition.
for now the currency is still the responsibility of individuals and individuals or in other words the investor is alone if indeed the rules of your own dab are responsible
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:11:46 PM

Yes it's true. Our whole life is in our hands. And only we have the right to do so as convenient and as right for us. Therefore, any decision should be taken as prompted by intuition.
yes this is true but some people doesn't have the opportunity even if they want to succeed in life. Some people was born unfortunate, they don't even have the money to feed or study in school. The chance in life are taken by them, Some people died because of hunger, that's why we should be grateful if we were able to study in a good school and we have shelter we can sleep into.

safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 07:20:13 PM

I totally agree with you. As far as crypto is concerned, whatever profit you will make from it will be dependent on how knowledgeable you are in it. There is a need to go for knowledge in your bid to maximize profit from crypto. This is because if someone does not know how to go about investing in crypto or certain steps to take in trading with crypto, such a person will always find it difficult to make it through crypto. Whatever is necessary to be done for high profit making in crypto must not be excused. One must be strongly determined to acquire all round skills required to keep making headway in crypto. No one will do it for you but you. We have to hold the bull by the horn ourselves if all we desire is to keep enlarging our coast financially in crypto.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:40:54 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

These clever thoughts will be useful to anyone who invests in new coins. I am sure that if you comply with them you can achieve success. I would like to add that in order to analyze new projects for beginners there is not enough experience and they sometimes need to listen to the opinion of more experienced people.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:39:11 PM

I believe future is in our hands, what you do now effect will shown in future. By my best research after I sold all token price would pump.
This is one of the mistakes that a lot of people have made or are still making. You can by yourself determine when to sell and when to buy and it should not be done hastily. Whenever you sell or buy in a rush, you tend to make mistake and whatever action you want to take, should be done with adequate research.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 10:45:31 PM

the destiny of every man is indeed in his hands to do what he has to do to achieve what he has been destined to do here on earth. whether or not you choose to commit resources to the crypto space in the name of investment or whatever, it is ideally in the sole hands of the investor or the individual so one is always advised to do proper research

FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:27:52 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Totally agree with you. This is not a financial game. If you want to make money from electronic money, you must have knowledge and sanity. You can't just rely on luck, because it won't come too many times.
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:38:52 PM

Yes, my destiny is my hands and I do whatever I want to suceed. I am trying to learn more things in crypto and take more risks to gain more profit finally.
if we will continue to be passionate about doing any activity that can generate money, of course there will be many opportunities that we get if we are patient in facing it.
different, if we give up of course we won't get anything.
so to determine your destiny, you must remain opti, do anything with passionate.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:22:52 AM

of course its in our hand.. everything we do is upon our will.. here in crypto space you have to be patient in order to achieve your goal
All in all, the situation may be bad, but the opportunities have not run out. We can achieve good results with better research and better valuation. Just focus more.

yes, there are still many wide open for us to get better results and most importantly always be careful in the current situation because our goal is still far away and it is likely that sooner or later we will all be brought there.
just do what we can now to get everything we expect if the time has come.

I am agree there is always an opportunity for us despite market in bad condition. In bear market, we can collect more coin and token at cheap price and hold it for long term. Crypto will survive and i am always believe will growing more bigger, we should not worry on the price if we believe our coin or token is good project with good developers team

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:16:08 AM

no matter what other say your future and your destiny is on your own hands
just keep learning from internet , many information about ico or bounty here
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:34:33 AM

This is so true and inspiring. And with no doubts will guide newbies
Truth is we all get affected by our own poor decisions but we should learn from it and move on
Applying the knowledge is more important
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:38:40 AM

The only thing that brings a lot of profit is hard work. This have nothing to do with luck or any other factors, if you are working hard to reach your goal, you are gaining great profits even on the falling market.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:42:32 AM

The crytocurrency space has given us the opportunity to explore and utilise our skills in making a living. We need to be knowledgeable and informed to make the right decision. So let's work with the mindset that what is worth doing is worth doing well. Let's no stop studying and building ourselves for the greater challenge lies ahead.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:46:19 AM

Sure we are responsible for our investment, sometimes it's ok for you to ask some expert about the coin do you like. But, never investing because of following your friend, expert or e.t.c.. Just invest when you really sure and believe about that coin future because if you just following your friend investment, they dont care when your investment are loss.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:27:21 PM

This is an appreciative advise, which I can always refer anyone to. We most times determine what happens to us, most especially when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency.
You do not invest in what you don't know and the knowledge you have will determine how far you will go as well as how much you will succeed.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:14:43 PM

Yes, my destiny is my hands and I do whatever I want to suceed. I am trying to learn more things in crypto and take more risks to gain more profit finally.

for me all of our destiny will be the creator who adjusts. if in that world our condition determines of course we are personal. because we in the world must try to be better. moreover we are working hard to change our destiny to become even better.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:09:59 PM

Indeed,whatever become of our adventure in the crypto sphere is completely in our hand,and if we can make the right decision for ourself,beyond the sky is our limit in the crypto sphere,i am a testimony of this.Thank you for this post,i hope somebody will take up responsibility after reading this.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:17:40 PM

I totally agree with you it all depend you that how do you think about of crypto and can you invest some money it can be risk but it can also change your future, Your destiny is in your hands.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: