Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:38:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Buy XRP?  (Read 1020 times)
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

My philosophy about altcoins it bitcoin is still the same
Everytime is a good time to buy or make purchases
What matters is do you know the right time to pull out ??
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:40:35 PM

If you believe this can go beyond what you are now! It's time yes, because it's never late for some growth! But if you analyze the situation coldly, you will realize that XRP has grown a lot in recent days and it is probable that there is now a small correction! Do you want to buy XRP why did you get excited about this strong valuation or why do you understand that XRP is a great investment in the medium term? If the answer is first, you may be rushing.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

The fact is ripple is centralized and for that reason many people don't like it so do I. But that is not a very good enough statement. Cause as a investment and as a project ripple is really really good. I always like the idea behind this project. Ok now comes to investment .should we invest now? In my opinion "No". Cause it's already very high according to the market maybe it can grow more but better wait for the deep cause many new members comes and see things going up and buy whatever goes up and after some corrections they start crying. So never buy something in a bullish market if you are not too much sure. Always wait for the deep.

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

I first congratulated the price of the XRP which had reached the moon, it was extraordinary. I can't buy this coin, because my capital isn't for this coin. I can only comment here. to buy XRP now I think this is very risky, because the price is very high. so it's possible the price will go down slowly. that is my opinion. because my experience if buying at a peak price is like suicide.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

You are right. The last few days Ripple experienced significant growth. This means that your analysis is very thorough, if you look at other factors it is enough to make you sure, then buying will be a good idea for you. Don't doubt your prediction.
Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Already late to buy this coin. ripple needed to buy in the morning. I never expected that ripple can grow so strongly in only one day. I will watch

Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

This year I expect to see ripple on 5 dollars and not less. Now it is possible to buy in the future you will sell it ten times more expensively.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.

Not get in when its already in the top, dont be greedy. Most people will selling after they see some red activity in the market trading history but if youre just enter, its your bad time.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

I think it's too late to buy Ripple now, because the Ripple price has risen very high, so if you buy it now then the profit you get is very little, you better invest in another coin.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

In my opinion, this is the right time to buy more XRP as this currency is very much improving and currently it has a 24.59% increase within the 24H period.
I believe that this will further improve until the end of the year where you may had a high chance of gaining promising profit at the end of the year. With the current market result, many people would be seeing the result and perhaps will be encourage to invest in XRP for a potential gain in the future.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

It is never a good deal to chase a trade, at least that is my strategy. After such sudden spike in price, we are likely to see some sort of correction unless there is a continuous general rise in market cap. It is time to rake in the profit from ripple in my opinion, those who bought earlier,rewarded for their insight and patience
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.

This time, investing in XRP is too late because the current XRP rate tends to drop after rising to 70% in the exchange rate in just one day. If you want to invest, this time should invest in ETH will be the most reasonable. ETH's current price is just over $ 200 and is expected to rise to $ 1,500 by the end of 2018.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Bohr256

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

You're late to the game (as most people here), son.  Cheesy
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

The best time to buy XRP was yesterday lol. The thing is you cannot buy it after the fact if you want to be a successful trader.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

Yes, this is the best time to buy XRP, because the price of XRP can still increase and if you don't buy it now then you only see the XRP price increase without getting profit.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

If we see to it that xrp has it's higher potential of aiming for that higherst target then do it, buy xrp now. Don't just wait for any signals that this currency will start bull running, and as the saying said strike while the iron is hot can be applicable to this current situation of the currency market scenario.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

No way, it seems to me that XRP has shown significant growth,but it was a pick of this story and it is going to correct. I would stay away frrom it
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

This is the right time of buying xrp because there is a good sign of xrp yesterday it will reached up to 100% of increasing that was so nice, it was not too late to buy xrp at this time i can only afford to buy 1000 xrp hopefully it will be x5.

soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

As for me, this is not the time to buy but the time to sell. Buy while others are selling and sell when they are buying.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

I think it's too late to buy Ripple now, because the Ripple price has risen very high, so if you buy it now then the profit you get is very little, you better invest in another coin.

Certainly buying xrp now is a very risky investment. Ripple has reached the highest price this year, and after such a pumping may rapidly lose its value causing large losses among investors, as it has already happened in the past. It is worth considering seriously before buying.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████