Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5819 times)
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

sometimes it's easier to say than to apply patience in our lives. the most important thing for me is not too greedy, for what we have now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

yes this is true being patience in crypto world is the key for the success but if you mix it with hardwork then the road to success is coming for you.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

patience without experience and knowledge is ridiculous. especially in bounty hunters, the point is that one must gain knowledge and broad understanding in this industry whether it is investment or trade. because if only to do a bounty there is no result that is truly stable and certain.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

in trading, or playing on the exchange, patience is key, but you still need a strong analysis and signal to determine a profitable investment choice
patience is an additional aspect that is very helpful in the end result later. for example when you wait for the opportunity to buy and sell. of course patience will play a role so that you get the right time to buy and sell. because it is not always in trade or investment changes in prices according to your wishes
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

Patience is the key yes but there is a question I saw on a previous thread that peaked my interest. What exactly are we waiting for and being patient about?. Everybody is talking about patience but there's really no indication to what we should he waiting for. Just hope that the end of the year is like last year but that's all it is. Hope.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

I believe in this motto, Patience is the key to our success, but if you are impatient you will lose money because the market is quite volatile, you can hold. and wait for a good price
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

Things are not actually going as most people expect but then one just has to wait be expectant and hope that things will eventually change for better. I think and I have learnt that there is nothing like over night success. It might be gloomy but I think tomorrow is gonna be better
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
It doesn't help you to have patience if you initially choosed the wrong coin to buy because you could wait forever and waste valuable time. Hard work alone is also not going to help you but if you combine everything together (hard work, focus, and consistency) there is a chance that you may succeed.
At the end if you did everything the right way, patience will be the key to end the process. You cannot invest in cryptocurrencies and expect to make profit in a few days or weeks, or even months. Sometimes it takes years until the price would go up and your investments become profitable.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

If we believe that there is something good in crypto then you are right, patiently waiting for the right time is the perfect idea, we dont need to rush everything, because there was no overnight success as they said. So better plant the seeds now, and harvest later on.
Gioia

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

Patience is key for everything they said, true for long term investors. Patience itself is not enough, patience in learning, studying the market, new projects, altcoins can make difference but fortune /luck together with it is the real key.

Never miss FREE Token ---- SOON ----
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

of course, I agree with your opinion. in dealing with current market prices, it really needs extra patience that is high enough and calm in making decisions that will be taken next.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

Yes patience is a one factor to become successful in cryptocurrency if we believe that it will recover soon and.also knowledge and.hard work on the project you want to invest with then patience to wait for the right time to come to have a big profit.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

Everybody knows that patience is the key of all success. In every investment, patience is needed to reach your goal especially in crypto world. I believe that everything turns to profit if you have the patience to wait for the right time in selling your coins and investment. Just focus.

The man, who is always in a hurry will make a mistake soon. This mistake will cost him much money. It is much better to be calm and patient although it is not very easy as usual. Most traders are emotional people.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

Good. Patience is the key. And where is the lock to which this key fits. I think in the present time there is no lock for this key. There is nowhere to suffer. It is necessary to make decisions that will bring earnings and a good mood to me and all my friends.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

It is not easy to benefit from crypto, and many of them feel desperate with Crypto. Crypto is unstable and very risky, so patience and knowledge play an important role in determining the results obtained from crypto.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

Patience can indeed be the way but letting go is also a thing that has to be mastered when holding some coins/tokens in your wallet.

People who were patient and waited for ETH to go from 40usd to 400usd and didn't sell were indeed awarded well in the upcoming future. But now is the question if they sold their holding when ETH was 1300usd or were they patient and just lost all of their profits?

I'm not saying that ETH couldn't climb back to previous ATH or patience is a bad thing, but I'm saying that realising the profit is just as important.

abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

Patience is a good quality of a person who invests for the long term. It is currently difficult to collect thoughts for long investments due to the current situation in the crypto market. For other participants of the day traders market, the situation is different - patience is not needed now, but care and accuracy is needed during the day.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

Patience,endurance,common sense, also the ability to analyze and evaluate the situation.It is rightly said that patience is the key to success.
Right all this things are the key of success. If you joined in crypto you need all of this cause it brings you a successful and brighter future.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:51:44 PM

Patience,endurance,common sense, also the ability to analyze and evaluate the situation.It is rightly said that patience is the key to success.
Right all this things are the key of success. If you joined in crypto you need all of this cause it brings you a successful and brighter future.
Bad market conditions and also difficult to predict, we are required to work more patiently because in these conditions there will be many things that can make a mental down because the coins we have go down. with good patience and analysis, it will definitely produce good results for us.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

yes, when we plunge into the crypto world, patience is what we must prioritize because with patience everything will go well and bring benefits to us. if we cannot be patient then it will make us lose because we are too hasty and do not think about the risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: