Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5819 times)
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

Everyone should understand that he cannot earn every day in this market and sometimes you can see a minus in his balance sheet, so in such cases you need to remain calm and work competently without selling in a panic. in such situations, patience is really the key to success

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

I say again that I will also continue to be patient until now. I advise all of us to keep facing and also live what is currently, the current market situation, and maybe you are experiencing losses. BE PATIENT. everything will pass and we can smile with our eyes closed.
Thank you and keep the spirit. Lips sealed
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

Everyone should understand that he cannot earn every day in this market and sometimes you can see a minus in his balance sheet, so in such cases you need to remain calm and work competently without selling in a panic. in such situations, patience is really the key to success
You have the right attitude. The market gives many opportunities, but not always we take them into our own hands. The main thing is to have a working trading strategy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

Patience is not always the key. I believe the key is knowing when to be patient and when to call it quits on anything you are doing. Being patient blindly will definitely not afford you anything.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
As we all know that patience is the key to success because no one knows when will the price will rise so we need to wait patiently so we can get or earn huge money. I know that we can surpass this , market will recover. Continue on believing and be patient.

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

Patience is a big part of success , but the most important commitment , and perseverance is what matters in this business , as well as learn something new and learn how to apply it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

Patience is something without which it is impossible to do in our work and even in life in general. People without patience and iron nerves tend to make mistakes. Patience is most often rewarded.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

yes patience is the key for us to  get profit. we all waited a long time of period so just be patience to earn.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

Have you heard the phrase "all good things comes to those who wait". Having patience means being able to wait calmly in the face of frustration or adversity. Think of the recent situations in the world of crypto - the bear market, negative hypes and FUD. Many actually reacted to these turmoils that eventually led to panic selling and losing. I do believe they were the impatient ones. Practicing patience will not only make life more pleasant in the present, but will also help pave the way for a more satisfying and successful future. Patience will surely help us achieve our goals.

ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Have you heard the phrase "all good things comes to those who wait". Having patience means being able to wait calmly in the face of frustration or adversity. Think of the recent situations in the world of crypto - the bear market, negative hypes and FUD. Many actually reacted to these turmoils that eventually led to panic selling and losing. I do believe they were the impatient ones. Practicing patience will not only make life more pleasant in the present, but will also help pave the way for a more satisfying and successful future. Patience will surely help us achieve our goals.

Yeah wait.. do you wanna wait till it fall to the ground without doing nothing?
I dont think so. You must be selling your coins very fast as you know when dump are coming it will hard to recovering it back. That was the basic of pump and dump that we all know. Bitcoin are including to this concept pump and dump. What come up will come down. You can be patiently wait but this is cryptos. The longer you wait. The more pain you want it to pump up. Better sell it fast and buy more bitcoin at low price. You can make more bitcoin and gain better more profit from it to recover your lose.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

absolutely right because patience is the key to our success in the future, especially in the crypto world that we must prioritize is patience if you want to be successful quickly and run smoothly
Of course, the key to success is patiently, we have to wait patiently, and also have to be patient when we have to decide something, so we don't make a decision to cause loss to ourselves, so be patient if the price is down, don't panic or be confused, wait
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

Patience is truly the key. We see a lot of weak hands leaving the cryptocurrency industry just because they get scared and lack the patience to hodl on to their coins till a better market condition. Patience is what everyone needs if they really want to make something tangible form the industry.
it is true that the key is patience but belief and clever use of opportunities to gain profits in investing are also important, especially now with conditions that are experiencing a decline in development
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

Patience is the number one thing that every person inncrypto currency should have. Hardwork and dedication is just secondary since you will learn them if you have patience. Gathering informa is also important because you need to base your decision on have learned. The bear market is testing how patient we are. Hodling is highly recommended.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

I believe in that but I would be careful if what project or ICO's I want to invest and wait till it blooms because as you can see that there are many projects that are failed if they are done in ICO's because lack of funds I guess.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

Of course patience is key, if you want to earn profit from crypto then don’t lose your patience & never take a decision in panic.

If your portfolio going down then you also have to patience & don’t be afraid from dump market & hold for long term your coins for a big profit, because market will rise.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

True the reason why people don't succeed in cryptocurrency because they think it is the fastest and easy way to gain money. But they forgot to be able to be successful in this kind of field you must be patient enough to wait to the right time of the market.
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

I totally agree, patience is actually a key like skill in many areas of our life

the way I use it, is that instead of getting angry or selling, I dedicate time to learn useful things like finance and economics skill, I found out a nice free library near my place and every week I go there to learn something new!

Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

Patience is one of the hardest thing to learn but this is something that every trader should have. Without it we can only succeed in short term and will miss the future price increase because of being impatient.
it is true, the key to success is patience, if we are impatient for everything that is done then it will not succeed, we must try too, intentions and also dare to take risks, if it ever happened or felt a failure then if you can learn from it and rise better
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

Patience is the basic thing to have in cryptocurrency for a good future.
PANIC has no place in this community.
Everything will be fine and ok if you will know the difference of the 2 and do it in your life.
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

Tat is really true that patient is really the key to be success in this cryptocurrency.
Without being patient, could makes us loosing our fund stored because the price of the coins got wrapped.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: