Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5819 times)
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

Yes it's true, patience is the key to success where when market prices fall, then we should not rush to sell the coins we have in a few coins, we better keep and see how the graph moves, if there is a sign of movement then it is more good wait, then after that we just sell so we don't lose.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

Yes it's true, patience is the key to success where when market prices fall, then we should not rush to sell the coins we have in a few coins, we better keep and see how the graph moves, if there is a sign of movement then it is more good wait, then after that we just sell so we don't lose.

Well i think find invest in crypto and we don't have enoughf patience maybe wit is better to find another job or another ways to earn because crypto really required a big patience due to its unstable volume or maybe price. If we don't have patience and we invest on crypto during the time of dip maybe we can easily do panic selling because we don't have even a few patience to wait for good. So in short we maybe loss if we don't have patience. So I believe that patience us really the key on crypto feild to success.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:30:09 AM

Well i think find invest in crypto and we don't have enoughf patience maybe wit is better to find another job or another ways to earn because crypto really required a big patience due to its unstable volume or maybe price. If we don't have patience and we invest on crypto during the time of dip maybe we can easily do panic selling because we don't have even a few patience to wait for good. So in short we maybe loss if we don't have patience. So I believe that patience us really the key on crypto feild to success.
Yes I agree on that, the patience that we need to become successful on crypto is really big we need a big patience due to the unstable market that anytime may change and anytime we can loss or gain depending on how we do understand the ways or maybe the strategy on how to earn in crypto feild. I believe that patience is really a virtue.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

actually whatever work we will do requires patience,
not only in the crypto world, real-world business also needs patience.
indeed patience in the crypto world must be greater than real-world business.
because in the crypto world the direction of the market is always changing all the time, we cannot guess with certainty.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

Yes, you are right, patience is the key in anything to achieve success, especially when we look for results in crypto, we must be able to be patient to get the desired results because of course through certain stages, and it also takes a while

Exactly, the rise and fall of prices in crypto is a natural thing, this is because we never know the future, but I am sure that crypto will be increasingly popular and certainly make me patient so that I can get big profits.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:19:15 AM

Patience alone can do wonders! I reckon is not everyone that want to involve in daily activities in cryptocurrency, it is ok for people to just buy bitcoin and keep it for five to ten years. It will still count for been patience!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:50:27 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

I agree, but still patience with the combination of smart ideas will also work the best, deploying the best strategy in crypto can earn lots of profits, if you know how to trade in the markets. Some of the investors and traders are afraid of losing, and thats the reason why they quit.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

With all you stated it still burst down to patient , that is the only thing I have learn in cryptocurrency which is very Paramount to every life activity if you really want to survive all obstacles, the cryptocurrency has taught me a very way to achieve in life and knowing and learning require so much patient in every dealing.

Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Yes right, patience is the first key to investing in crypto currencies, when market prices go down we often see many people selling them, for fear of losing all the coins, in terms of patience when the market prices go down don't panic and hold your coins so that they don't easily disappear just like the coins you hold.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

That is true. We are all here early adopters and it is still early in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, and yes we all just have to be patient now and choose our investions wisely, not every crypto project that is currently out there will suceed but definetly there are new technology leaders for sure. Key is to be informed yes, but also don't be mislead by news that are out there, usually there are just news that try to manipulate the market so also be cautious and safe.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

Oh yes. People talk about patience and mine is wearing thin. I do hope many crypto enthusiasts are same as me in the feeling that as far as earning free or bounties like earning cryptos for marketing work, as far as these are concerned, these are not profitable anymore. Everything that I had worked for so far are worthless coins and tokens that I cannot monetize for the last seven months. Things are getting depressing on my ship.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

I think that you need to be serious and patient (trader or hunter) for any job, because you have to make a lot of analysis and choices about your investment or activities!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

Yes, always here in crypto patience is all we need. If you have no patience on you holdings it can make your profit loss. If you have enough patience i can say even you hold that token for a long term im sure it will be price a better price in the future.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

Patience is needed and the best way if you enter the world of crypto. But also knowledge about cryptocurrencies and market analysis or predictions are very important to become successful with your crypto investment. But without patience it is hard and impossible to get good profit in this field.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

Be in the job and have the knowledge that is essential for achieving success. There is no success can be achieved easily, definitely requires hard work, consistent and knowledgeable. And patience is also required to achieving that success. Indeed it is very difficult to do, but you have to continue to fight for your future.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

The main thing is how you feel about it. Some believe that the calm, on the contrary, dull some of the feelings that could help you earn.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

I do believe that patience is the key (ONE OF THE KEYS)
We should have the knowledge also in cryptocurrency.
We should have the bright mind that will continue to grow daily.
this will help us more success in life doing crypto.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

All these qualities are necessary to survive here. This year, many companies ceased to exist. Also many people left the market .
mhdrcchal

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

Yes, I think patience is the key to get a more profit.
And I hope someday cryptocurrency will increasses again.
Because the price is very cheap now.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

Yes i agree patience is the key to success of profit because if you have a patience the big chances of profit and much better to hold longterm coin  like ethereum because ethereum is great coin for the longterm trade you key to success is patience and alway mind set befor you invest a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: