Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5819 times)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

As for me it is bette Roy say technical analysis of the market is the key. However patience is also really important for traders
opalet

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

With this situation i starting to worry about what happen next and next decision. The market still on low level for a long time and i struggled a lot. I need to extend my patiance for a moment and i hope in the end of year the market will recover again.
I too very much hope that the market will by the end of the year be restored. But it is necessary to be ready to the fact that it won't occur. In any case we need to be more patient.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

Patience costs nothing without effort. You can only tolerate if you have invested in the long term and now just wait for the market to grow.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

With this situation i starting to worry about what happen next and next decision. The market still on low level for a long time and i struggled a lot. I need to extend my patiance for a moment and i hope in the end of year the market will recover again.

Market recovery will begin no earlier than next year. And this will occur in several stages jerky.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

The main thing is how you feel about it. Some believe that the calm, on the contrary, dull some of the feelings that could help you earn.
Sometimes circumstances and needs that make us impatient and focused, but with the need for an income there is an urge to work hard
Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

Looking at the situation on group about the market chart,  I will say patient is the best thing to buy now because rushing into any ICO or selling token is so good.  Keep calm and have patient

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

Patience is the vital key to success in trading. Those who want to get rich overnight will be disappointed. If you can ride the beginning of a rally then do it, otherwise hold, it will all come back again.
swartzias

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

I never noticed undue excitement. It is necessary to be judicious, nevertheless you direct the money and they love the account and the correct control.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

I fully agree with this statement. I have always said that patience is an important quality for every ambitious investor who works with long-term investments. Only through patience can we protect ourselves from panic and offensive loss of money due to erroneous decisions.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

I think patience will make you panic, I have invested the coin name BCN in the binance in this year, I bought it @250 satoshi, now the price is @21 per one, if I am not keep patience and dump it first, I will not lose over 1 BTC in this shit coin.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

Some trader always never could patient when looking bitcoin or altcoin at dump price, they have take for selling at lower price, why not have waiting little because bitcoin and altcoin could back again to higher price.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

It is true. We need to be patient, but the bad thing is, that people are tired of being patient and are tired of this red market. We need a pump to attract the new audience to the market, this will help to recover the crypto space and finally to recognise the bullish times.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Patience is one of the key for us to success not only in our jobs but in our lives. Patience or having a very long patience will help us to understand people on what they are pointing or talking about. In our lives we need to have a patience with a hard work so that we can success in our lives.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

I really agree with this statement. Patience is becoming one of the prerequisites for stable and successful work. Without patience it is really very difficult to hope for success. It makes us continue to work and learn, despite the mistakes and losses.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:09:36 AM

Patience brings rewards people who don't have patience they won't be able to do something successfully. To be established in cryptocurrency investors need patience must otherwise they can not stay in this digital currency world eventually they won't make profits from this crypto market. To have the knowledge, skills, and experienced investors must have quality like patience. It's true to say patience is the key to all success whatever you want to do for life patience is mandatory and if you select crypto for earning source then there is no question except patience
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

of course because patience is one of the keys to our success so there are so many examples of people who are always patient to produce results that are quite good and successful
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

Calmness and understanding of the basics of trading and investing - this is what will allow you to have guaranteed income and not waste your nerves. Beginners due to misunderstanding spend a lot of effort in the void. But with experience, this is changing.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

maybe it's late for being early adopters of bitcoin but It's not too late for others coins...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0..I bought them 2 months ago and if you watch it in livecoinwatch you know why now I laugh very loud Smiley people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

In many ways, I agree with this statement. In the current realities of the market, patience is of great importance for the success of investors. But you need to understand that other qualities are needed for real success. This includes awareness, the right choice of projects, erudition and sufficient knowledge of the crypto market.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Patience in cases when you need to be confident and agressive is not the best felling, especially, when you regret for some patience-driven descions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: