Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5819 times)
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

In my opinion been persistent is the most important character to have in dealing with cryptocoins investment and trading, because nothing can take the place the place of persistence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

You need to be patien during the process of obtaining knowledge and expirience, but patience should not be the cornerstone of your investing strategy.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

In my opinion been persistent is the most important character to have in dealing with cryptocoins investment and trading, because nothing can take the place the place of persistence.

Yes, I also agree with your opinion, only patience for us to succeed, now the market is in a difficult period and we need to patiently wait, perhaps the market will soon recover Well, do not worry, hold on until the value of the coin is higher than the purchase price.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Yes, i agree with you.
Patience is truly the key in investing some coins.
Patience make us see the best situation and lead us to take the right choices.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
patience is really the key in our wolrd and not only in the cryptocurrency one as it is the key factor of making less mistakes
one thing i want to add - patience must be smart and don't become the HODL religion adept. Once you reached your goals sell your coins bags.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

Yeah, I totally agree with you. Patience is very important,  while being patience you should also put in hard work. Good things take time to come alive. Stay FOCUS and consistent.  The sky is your starting point.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

Endurance and patience are a necessary condition for success in any serious business, especially when it comes to investment and finance. Who knows how to wait, he always waits for the one moment in time for which everything is being started. The fuss is not the place where prudence and composure are needed.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

Yeah, I totally agree with you. Patience is very important,  while being patience you should also put in hard work. Good things take time to come alive. Stay FOCUS and consistent.  The sky is your starting point.
I am very glad that people still support the opinion of most people, but why then people today have no patience for example selling tokens after bounty, do you remember this moment? After all, it is in such situations that your patience is manifested.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
patience is really the key in the cryptocurrency world and i think that we all should remember about that in order not to lose nmoney

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:09:27 PM

I am very glad that people still support the opinion of most people, but why then people today have no patience for example selling tokens after bounty, do you remember this moment? After all, it is in such situations that your patience is manifested.
tjere are a lotmof examples when peopel lost their money because of the bad emotion control and panic selling we should avoid it

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

patience is really one of the most important key and we need to remember about that as it is sonsad to lose money

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

tjere are a lotmof examples when peopel lost their money because of the bad emotion control and panic selling we should avoid it
that is ture and we shouod remember about that as control our emotions is so hard burt it is necessary for us and our business

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

Patience is indeed an important point in dealing with the world of cryptocurrency that often experiences sudden decline and increase.
We must remember that patience is important in making a decision in dealing with it.
If you are impatient when managing Cryptocurrency then you have a greater loss rate.

I will say more. Without patience in the cryptocurrency market, you cannot earn anything. You may get lucky and you will get the first profit, but in the future you will lose it.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

Now I think that the only option for all owners of cryptocurrency is to wait for the next cycle. At the moment, there is no other option, for half of the people will have to withdraw at a loss, so please be patient, and I hope that during the year cryptocurrencies will begin to grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
marcar

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

Patience is sometimes useful in the cryptocurrency world, but is sometimes damaging. Patience is described as the key to success. If the market rises as a result of waiting, you will earn more. But if the market falls, you will have an unpleasant psychology.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:09:50 PM

Patience in cryptocurrency can be helpful at times but delaying and somehow damaging in a sense that coins being held will pump or either drop so patience is what you need.
MNinvestor17

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

Absolutely right, bro!
Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

I agree that we must be cool and only this behavior will bring us success. But very few people can remain calm while the market is falling.

TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

Confidence and patience are two different things. Confidence is much more valuable than patience, because you need to be sure about your own calls.
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

patience is the key - no doubt, I fully agree. in the business of trading there is no place for excitement and erratic sales

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: