Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5819 times)
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

I agree completely, now patience is a key factor in whether you can earn a lot of money or not , I myself am certainly not a very patient person and because of this a lot in the red(

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

patience is key in a situation where cryptocurrency is not good, I am still optimistic that patience will still get maximum results. so if you can't adopt patience, you will only be trapped in panic sell.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

Thanks to patience, I managed not to lose money on one altcoin. I already thought that I would never return them and stopped worrying. However, it recently rose in price and I managed to sell it at a profit. I share my experience with you. Patience allows you to earn.

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

With patience to wait for crypto recovery, it will produce optimal results. In order to survive the current crypto drought, I do it with various activities to make money. Joining in a bounty will bring results with various types of coins. So when the crypto price has soared, there are many coins that I can sell.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

patience is key in a situation where cryptocurrency is not good, I am still optimistic that patience will still get maximum results. so if you can't adopt patience, you will only be trapped in panic sell.

If this is what everyone is believing right now, there's no wonder we will end the current struggles that we've been experiencing more months ago. At present still the situation remains the same and kepts of coming back. We need to have patience but, I don't think it could be for continuous term, and because of that the options can be stressful yet hard for everyone to use that patience just to preserve our asset for better future.
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

Patience is one of the key to success in crypto world but you need also a focus. You need patience to wait the right time and you just focus to make a right decisions to do a right things. In crypto world you have also a technique to be a successful and to avoid lossing of money everytime you trade or invest.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

There are cases, when you need to be patient and cases when you need to act. I mean that patience cannot be some kind of universal descision for the every case.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

There are cases, when you need to be patient and cases when you need to act. I mean that patience cannot be some kind of universal descision for the every case.

Patience comes when you let your mind dictates your heart because sometimes, crypto people become so emotional and do buy and sell as a result of their emotions. You will unlikely to make very big profit if you do not have patience at all.

thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

In my opinion, patience is the most fundamental thing which you need to have in yourself if you are planning for long term investment of money. If you are bad in controlling your emotions, then there are likely chances that you will not be able to hold your coins for much longer and you will simply sell your coins at the time when the market value will be falling. Getting panic is the worst thing which you can do.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

Until September, patience in crypto brought a loss. Who has suffered before the transition to a stable phase. So market participants bring deep feelings of respect. I did not tolerate it, I sold my tokens, retaining some of my savings to some extent, I lost only half. On the other hand, I have saved more money for investment at the present time, when low prices and all the credibility of the fact that the market goes up.
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

In my opinion, patience is the most fundamental thing which you need to have in yourself if you are planning for long term investment of money. If you are bad in controlling your emotions, then there are likely chances that you will not be able to hold your coins for much longer and you will simply sell your coins at the time when the market value will be falling. Getting panic is the worst thing which you can do.

Here you also need to add that investing in something can only be the amount of money that you are ready to lose. After all, many people start to panic because they invest too much money that they cannot afford to lose.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

It is the most important in the crypto space. You always need to be patient. Just look at the market now, the market is green and the prices are going up. Everybody who held his coins for the whole 2018, will be rewarded during the next several months.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

Absolutely not, in any case, or when we are patient, so it's not good, so in my opinion, we should be patient while the market falls and holds on to the potential pennies. Do not hold bad quality coins, over time you will lose money
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

Absolutely not, in any case, or when we are patient, so it's not good, so in my opinion, we should be patient while the market falls and holds on to the potential pennies. Do not hold bad quality coins, over time you will lose money
being patient is the main key in running a business, but if the price goes up, you have to let go. Don't be patient constantly because you can get stuck when you want the target price or what you want but instead you fall into decline again. You have to let go when prices have risen when you have made a profit. coins with high potential will benefit you in the future and potentially low coins must be released
Accen1935

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

It is sensible if you invest within the Crypto market and keep them for an extended time, and you may create an honest cash in on it during this technological breakthrough era. Here you only decision and wait, you may become a businessperson in the field during this market. Patience is that the key to success.
vamshi789

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

according to my recent studies, the main thing while doing crypto business is patience, because it is totally online and little risky. if we make wrong decision in rapid thinking it will leads you to lose. so patience is the best key to success.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

Yes, of course in this market you definitely need to learn to endure in order to get your desired profit. if you give in to emotions, then you definitely lose everything

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

Of course, without patience and deliberate decisions, nothing will work out in any sphere, especially finance. The hardest thing to see is that your assets are falling before our eyes, but at the same time knowing that in the long run you can earn. You need to constantly keep track of all the news around your assets and make decisions.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

according to my recent studies, the main thing while doing crypto business is patience, because it is totally online and little risky. if we make wrong decision in rapid thinking it will leads you to lose. so patience is the best key to success.
Investing in crypto is not a small risk, that is a huge risk for our investment because this is online that there is no security to give back our money every time we put it in crypto.
I am agree with you that patience is a virtue specially if you do trading method you should know how to wait and do not ever do a panic selling because that will lead you to loses.

opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Yes, of course in this market you definitely need to learn to endure in order to get your desired profit. if you give in to emotions, then you definitely lose everything
I would say that not only in the cryptocurrency market. Many of us give in to emotions, especially when we see that the price goes not in their direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: