Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5819 times)
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:44:52 PM

Patience is indeed a real virtue that you need to have if you really want to earn from crypto investments because crypto investments is a long term investment plan and can make you a substantial amount of money than saving at central banks. But unfortunately crypto investors of today want quick gains and this is killing the crypto market. Let's have a change of mindset guys.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:47:11 AM

This is an objective topic, and patience is indeed critical for investors. But this is also a helpless choice. There is no better way than to wait patiently for the emergence of a good market.

cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

Grin Patience is the key Grin
In any case, I agree with you. Studying projects, studying information. This is the one that will let us go with you. But do not lean only on patience.

I agree with you, the days when everyone made tons of money putting some eth to scammy projects without even reading the whitepaper are long gone. Of course, one has to do its own due diligence, evaluate the token metrics, the potential of the project and also the market sentiment before investing. If the pros outweigh the cons then it's a green light. 
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

There are not many such projects today, because so many projects still write about what they do and how they do it, because this is reflected in the investment of the project, many people today are interested in this.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

PATIENCE IS THE KEY

This is very applicable now especially with the recent sharp decline that marked the market red again affecting bitcoin and top altcoins. The decline resulted to coins reaching their lowest price for the year. In times like this, do not panic selling. There's no point of doing that. Be patience and wait until the market turns red. It will for sure.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Yes, to earn in such a market as now patience is very large, I think those who wait and know how to trade will always earn at least bearish though in the bull market!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

how many lives cryptocurrency, from the whole experience, patience is everything. study the lives of people who have achieved great success. and they were all patient, studied a lot.
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Yes! Patience is the key, that is the key to gain a huge profit! I assure to you, because i experienced one time holding my coin for a long time and then i gain huge profit because i believe in "Patience" you need to wait for the right time to your profit. So let's focus and wait for the best.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

Without having patience nobody can succeed in life and it is true with patience people should be hardworking and well disciplined. In the crypto market, investors should be possessed upper mentioned qualities to be the gainer of huge profits. So patience is the key to success and most valuable quality for crypto business.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

Certainly yes, I agree. You need to be patient in cryptocurrencies, in trading and also in education in this industry. Many people have made a few purchases, losing a hundred dollars, and that was basically the end.
Those who are patient get the most. I very much like the opinion of one very wealthy person, so I will say:
"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient."  This is also applicable for cryptocurrencies.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

Patience will be key if you can able to combine it  knowledge and experience. If we are talking about crypto, not all of the coins are worth for waiting. You need to eliminate worthless projects by your experience and knowledge.
In this case, it is really very difficult to do this, because now many people just try to learn at least patience, because the constant negative news on the market lowers the prices of the giants of this industry.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

I certainly agree with you. As for me, working hard to reach our target goal while having much patience would work well if we'll know how to handle every circumstances here in crypto world. It's not always having a good time that matters but how we deal with the changes here.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

Yes, patience is needed to keep us confident in crypto. Stay patient in these conditions, and stay focused on getting profits in the future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:34:29 PM

Yes patience is key of success it is true especially in crypto market but never wait too much in loose coins to knowledge is also the second factor in crypto.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

I really agree with you about what you wrote in this thread. It all starts with patience. Patience is the main mode for achieving goals and accompanied by hard work.
When the problem of crypto market conditions is that many are complaining, this is where we have to think about.

HaroldConway

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

Patience is definitely the key. Buy low, sell high. Once you've bought, hodl and watch the game. Then sell when you're about to be a billionaire.
T.T.BH

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

You are right patient is the key to success in the crypto business because panic has lead so many investors into loses that they could have avoided just by being patient. But with patient you also need to be smart.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

Patience is one of the keys to success in the crypto-currency world. Common sense, the ability to analyze and get the right information from the news, make personal predictions - all these things are also very important. But if you have all these skills, except patience, then I can confidently tell you that crypto-currency is not for you) So train first of all such skill as patience.
Yes, you are right, patience is also one of the core of success, because it needs to be patient in taking a stand, if they do not have patience, then that is the person who does not succeed.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

patience in hodling or patience in entering the market? yes patience is truly the key to any thing that we are doing. in terms of trading, both entry and exit is patiently planed to avoid losses.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

The best period to get a lot of money is by using the situation well and carefully. Collect as many coins as possible from various types, either from buying coins or from the bounty. What is done after that, then please be patient until crypto increases again? The crypto situation cannot forever deteriorate like this. Crypto has a strong enough strength with its large community in this world.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: