Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5819 times)
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Yes as it has also Patience is a virtue. If you are patience in this crypto business you can be a rich person. Being patience can always make a man win for everything beacause of course he will look for anything, searching, make his own move before deciding for everything. Thus having this value can lead to a person into success.
Mr.HULK

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

Certainly yes.Patience is the key in cryptocurrency and it plays a big role. Sometimes it needs patience to wait and hold your tokens in cryptocurrency to gain more money.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

Certainly yes.Patience is the key in cryptocurrency and it plays a big role. Sometimes it needs patience to wait and hold your tokens in cryptocurrency to gain more money.
unless you are good at trading, you can always jump from other coins to other coins. but if we are not very proficient plus poor market conditions, patience is needed to be able to make a profit.
I am sure that if we want to give crypto time, we will benefit.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Well a lot of people here are losing some patience because of the current price in the market so they're selling their altcoins lower than their initial investment which leads them to such loss. But why not just hold their altcoins or like taking the advantage of the price being low and buy some more? If I were them I'll be a little patient because I know that volatility is quite normal on the cryptoworld. Will just wait for the price to bounce back high again and then that's the only time that I'll sell my altcoins for good profits.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for almost two years. I have experienced the bull market of the past year. I still do my job in the bear market, but I don't believe that patience can be exchanged for benefits, because I can't even guarantee the minimum monthly income.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

Well a lot of people here are losing some patience because of the current price in the market so they're selling their altcoins lower than their initial investment which leads them to such loss. But why not just hold their altcoins or like taking the advantage of the price being low and buy some more? If I were them I'll be a little patient because I know that volatility is quite normal on the cryptoworld. Will just wait for the price to bounce back high again and then that's the only time that I'll sell my altcoins for good profits.
We really need a great patience today due to the huge dropping of the bitcoin price, all crypto coin or maybe asset is now really droping and many people loss a big amount with thier holdings. I believe that many of is are not getting bored because this dip is really unexpected because the speculation of crypto by the end of this year 2018 is rising not dropping so I guess everyone is really surprise and most are getting panic.
KhongLamQuaSuc

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

I was very patient, but in response to that patience, my account was falling, maybe I should forget them and wait a few years.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

Patience is an attitude that we must have in this cryptocurrency community and market.
While the main key to having the success is the knowledge and research on every project or token we will be.
YEAH! this is true, that is the way to get the gold bars of Yamashita treasure in crypto.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

Yes, I think that now very little information is available in the public domain, and in order to find at least some necessary information, we must spend a lot of time on it.

KK.cimut

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

Patience in cases when you need to be confident and agressive is not the best felling, especially, when you regret for some patience-driven descions.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

Patience is the ability to endure diffucult circumstances like whats happening today in crypto market and one of the most important key to be successful in this industry. People who don't get upset easily and waits calmly. Thats what patience is virtue means. Crypto will lasts for the next decades so wait until we hit another ATH.
Btt.com

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

Yes this is right that the patience is the only key of success in this business and in this life because this is the only work which give us freedom and without tension and without risk and without any competition and pressure and without any invest of money in this work.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

with the current declining market conditions, patience is really needed, if we want to make a profit, patience and hard work is the key, now we are facing challenges and are required to be patient so we do not suffer losses, if we rush to make a decision we will lose profit

These days, when the market is in depression again, we need to be very strong and patient, sure. Even when you have a desire to give up, to quit and to sell, everything, better stop to wait for some more time.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

read, read and read. understand what's going on ard the world, how crypto interacts with various industries and economic developments, and decide for oneself whether certain projects have the potential to excel or are just headed for the bottom
elisavo

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

Yes is. How long you think will need to wait for a bull run? 6 months-1year-2years?
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

Yes you are right patience a lot of it and focus. Keep your eye on the goal and no matter how small of a step just take it. Everything is just a matter of time. There might be so much distraction but discipline is a must. Know your target at stick with it until you reached pass it. Then set a new one!
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

Right now it doesnt seem good for us holders. I am patient but on the other hand its so hard to see your assets loosing value daily. I really hope we can reach the bottom soon and crypto price can start rising again.

Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

Yes this is right that the patience is the only key of success in this business and in this life because this is the only work which give us freedom and without tension and without risk and without any competition and pressure and without any invest of money in this work.

I like your approach to this issue. You need to quote and show to other people. I also think that it is best to work with a cool head and a sober mind.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

I like your approach to this issue. You need to quote and show to other people. I also think that it is best to work with a cool head and a sober mind.
It is very difficult to restrain your composure when you watch the fall in cryptocurrency prices and for many times the decrease in the value of your assets.
dhmi

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

Patience is of course key, but this decline has nothing to do with patience. falls, falls and falls. where is the key to patience?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: