Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:38:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4669 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

Crypto become a full time job, it's possible in last year, easy money came from crypto, but how it's possible in 2018? Crypto Market price dip already happen 10 month and still don't know where to go, as you said that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown, I'm agree but why you think many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto? people need salary to cover their basic live and invest in crypto, it's impossible if market continue fall

Definitely. Depending on crypto alone for a fulltime source of income is highly risky. We would never know when would the market would fully recover comsidering that it has been quite long since the last peak of the market. Earning here is truly possible but it requires one to be patient and risky. It is indeed impractical to depend on it as a lone source of income.

007_Oldy

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

I am ready to devote all my time to crypto currency. Ready to give up work. But not now.
At the moment, the crypto currency market is not stable and I can not afford to work full-time.
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I quit my physical job a year and two months ago. When I was working on my last month, I learned about cryptocurrency. During this month, I studied the information tightly, pumped my account and after 4 months of work on the cryptocurrency, earned my first $20300. In my native currency (ruble) it is a lot of money
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

I am ready to devote all my time to crypto currency. Ready to give up work. But not now.
At the moment, the crypto currency market is not stable and I can not afford to work full-time.

Good step mate, obviously we can see more money here but you need more patience as well, giving up job immediately is a risky move. Think twice before you act the market situation is like sometimes it pumps and dumps looks scary. So plan accordingly.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

You can do crypto anytime you want and depending on your availability actually. For me crypto is not like a full time job, where you oblige to wake up early and spend 8 to 12 hours of work in the whole with a small amount of rate per day as an employee. Crypto or bitcoin may need to spend an hours but not 12 hours instead. You/we can earn more than the wages we have before in this business industry of crypto world. And this is the usual things happens to all who became successful here in this business either.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

It will always be determined if you work hard or not. Going full time with crypto doesn't also guarantee that you can have a successful career with it. Some tried and some failed, but there are also people who became successful in crypto. I guess luck will also determine your endevour with crypto. The best thing to do before engaing full time or part time in crypto is to be patient, in terms in learning and in investing.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
It is not a bad idea to make crypto as our fulltime job. Because it is so easier and faster way in earning money. But if we have our real job and able to do a job in crypto, it will be much better. So...if you already have real job just stick on it and your job in crypto also you can do by manage the time.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

If you are technically competent and know coding,you can take cryptos/Blockchain as full time Job.If you are only interested to earn through cryptos,I don't suggest making it a full time job.But you can take it as hobby and do part time whenever you have spare time to spend
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

well, if you are an investor and if you make daily trading, you can consider it as full time job. but it is a risky job. because of the high volatility it is not possible to get a constant income by trading in crypto market. for example i wouldnt quit my job to trade.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

I will never give up my job to be here. Crypto is a way let me try my luck to be rich, but with my job I get a lot of things besides money as friends, communication, social relationship.
Do you not have friends in the crypto world? I personally found many new friends and some of them even considered me as a family because we always shared information about potential investments, even if we focus on full day in crypto it is better because I and other members of the Crypto community can vacation together without waiting for the day holidays, because we are not bound by daily work like you.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

I have already left my job and career to be in crypto. By the way, what do you imply speaking about being in crypto? Mining,bounties,trading, ICOs,investing,crypto job in start up or kinda mix of it?
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

Crypto or an online job is a job that a lot of people are interested in. In addition to these easy to do also have considerable results. even saw the development of crypto annually certainly makes it reasonable when many are switching from work offline them heading to jobs online. with increasingly supported by advances in technology which is there then obvious course is more and more interested to work in the crypto mainly online.

DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

The lack of stability does not allow me to give up work and fully devote my time to cryptocurrency. There are people who get paid in BTC and ETH, for example, bounty managers, I think this is the main job for them.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

From first i join crypto business, until now i still not ready to fulltime in this. I still need my regular salary from real job and don't want to take a risk to do it.It is better to think again before do full time in crypto.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

From first i join crypto business, until now i still not ready to fulltime in this. I still need my regular salary from real job and don't want to take a risk to do it.It is better to think again before do full time in crypto.
I don't think it's good to fulltime in crypto ,It's not always fluctuated in good prices .For me I called this a part time because at the same time we work for other's opportunity and crypto opportunity.It's not stable in prices and not supported with governments.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

I do not. Because, crypto participants are smart people. I have the same goal as others, which is to be rich. This desire is the same as your goal. I think that being ready or not, we give up our work to be here is a choice. And in my opinion, it would be better if we could manage the time well for crypto activities with other jobs.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

I personally make the bounty the main job because I don't have a job in the real world, that's why I maximize the opportunities here, every day I read this forum and follow a number of campaigns. for trading I only make it a side job because I am not ready to accept the risk for trading.
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

Yeah. That's right. The crypto like a fulltime job. Actually, The crypto is a real way to earn money. We can make a lot of benefits from here. Personally, I'm working in there. Actually, the crypto industry is really good for me. It is very helpfully to me improve my life. It gaves me massive profits in the past. You know, Crypto is my main income way. I working fulltime in here. There are have many opportunities to earn money. I will suggest the crypto to you.

drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

sounds like an ideal future world, no jobs just casual crypto surfing Cheesy i am sure there still be jobs. not all of us are ready to break the pattern and some people easily don't understand crypto

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

I think cryptos people shouldn't think more how to earn money , instead they should gain knowledge and develop their skills in crypto market above and beyond their current carrier position. the market is still young and churning to work fulltime job in .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: