Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:31:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4669 times)
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:06:14 AM

I cant really say that I am willing to go fulltime in crypto for at least 2 years from now. We saw how crypto works, any time it will rise but also it can really drop, and in a looong time it can stay down. This is very frightening if you only depend on you coins to live.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

You don't to be a full time in cryptocurrency to become rich. You can still a lot of stuffs while doing trading and other things related into it. But of course I may still agree that giving full attention to this field especially when you are a margin trader, will need a full monitoring about market charts and everything.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:42:46 AM

If a person is sure that his earnings from crypto can provide it at the current time plus he is sure of it in the future, then why not give it all his time, especially every day you can learn more about crypto and self-improvement.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

I don't think like that, but I consider crypto work like a side job to fill my spare time. Dedicating Crypto as a main job is a wrong decision in my opinion. Crypto is only a small part of my work.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
I will not focus on crypto work if there is not yet an international organization that oversees the formal regulation that is approved globally.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:59:39 AM

The state of instability in the price of Cryptos does not guarantees a stable income thus participation as a full job becomes very risky especially bounty hunting however  investing in trading and mining can be taken as a full time crypto job but requires a lot of capital and experience to be successful also crypto programmers are jobs that are highly sought after but also requires a lot of experience to become a full timer.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

why is crypto banned? I think crypto doesn't have anything clear, except it's bitcoin. besides, it only sells an idea without a tangible form to most of the altcoins. am I ready to give up my time to work full time in crypto. no, I only use free time to work in crypto. many employees will leave the company for crypto, maybe that's clear. 1, because crypto no ruler leads the work. 2. someone is free to work on crypto, 3. the work in crypto is not real, so the power is not used fully. 4. Most crypto users are very rich. being otu is the reason.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:02:07 AM

I believe that there are people that working full time in crypto and decided their ownself to just focus on crypto because they knew that crypto has more opportunities than a normal job.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

This is the right situation to be aware of. You can cherish crypto as a true job and take full advantage of it to make money on it. Active is the nature that crypto is responding to. but when you have family and kids. Please preserve their lives. So, I do not spend all my time on crypto.Smiley
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:11:47 AM

Crypto for me is just hobby, I take my spare time to learn and join Trading! Hope to have the experience to have a part-time job in the near future!
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

yes you are right and with this cryptocurrency we can do a fulltime job that is fun and it is not too difficult to get benefits from cryptocurrency but at least to do the work on cryptocurrency with trading you have to have a lot of trading capital to get a lot of profit.

aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

in order to fully devote yourself to cryptography, you need to be absolutely confident in it. But I'm in favor of doing business in several industries in order to reinsure myself.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Crypto is not a job that I am working on a full time and I only work 5-7 hours. Because I also do a trade. This trade that takes a long time because I must always monitor the price of coins. But I think there are a lot of people working on this full-time crypto. And with a lot of time wearing work definitely, the result will be better.
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

For me i cant afford to give up my regular job and become a fulltime in crypto world. Some government banned bitcoin because of some feature not because those people who give up their regular job and switch in crypto. Some government or countries banned bitcoin because of security purposes. We all know that bitcoin is a virtual currency which is one can controlled it. That's the most negative side of bitcoin. For me i still prefer to make bitcoin as my part time job.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

I think that at this point, someone that dedicates some time and effort to it, can actually do crypto like a full time job. It is not a matter of getting rich or not, it is a matter of freedom from the "office slave" position... this is something that the human race needs, freedom, it is a part of our essence that is currently dormant with so much tv, smartphone, etc...
the companies will have to adapt to human evolution... they will find a way...
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

it is wrong to believe that everyone can earn here. everyone here can easily lose their money. at the same time, the more people in this market the less income will be. Traders can still earn not bad, but here you need good knowledge that not for 1 year will come and also a good start-up capital. my personal opinion
With respect to the more people less income, that is something I would not believe, probably that can be applicable to activities that are easy to do like bounties and even depend on the type of bounties.

However, there are some skills you can build for yourself that will absolutely give you an edge over time and there will always be a space for you to earn very well as long as you want, but that simply depends on how ready you are to learn.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

actually earning by boutny hunting is the worst job I ever had. and the reason is that you have to do a lot of things, they promise you lambo but you never know wether they pay you or not.
YendenCors

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

Personally, I believe in the future of the crypto currency and the fact that the market will recover sooner or later, but at the moment I would not advise leaving my job to fully deal with crypto-currencies, because at the moment a bad market situation, investors are inactive and the campaign bounties delay payments for participation. It is necessary to combine real work and work with crypto-currencies.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

I am ready to leave my job for everything that will bring me more revenue and will guarantee my daily income. I think you have the right, and the more popular the crypto world becomes, the more people are going to it.
Then will start to appear and permanent crypto works (for example, as with computer games - there are already professional gamers).

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

If we think about it a year ago, maybe I would agree with you, that with bounty campaigns you can earn nice money. But not today. Today you can only cumulate some tokens and maybe you will be lucky in the future..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: