Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

Basically everybody has their own views and ways in which to divide their time for crypto. there's no obligation to figure real or attempt to clean up within the planet. many folks have shared the time to still be ready to work and enter the crypto world. and that i assume it's been flourishing and realised.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

Certainly, in order to replace a full-fledged work by the work with crypto-currencies, I must first have some amount of money for the first time, till receipts from operations with crypto-currencies become regular, and secondly - I need to have a clear action plan and a sufficient stock of knowledge from the sphere of crypto-currency. Otherwise, I simply will get debts and then will back to work to pay for them.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

I think that everything depends on the abilities of a particular person and his desire to make money. Now the cryptomarket is not the best situation to make money, it is better to work on a real job.

Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Getting the decision for leaving job for crypto is surely milestone point of whole life and our family mates. Because it will be best ever decision that we or worse one. I think first we have to understand most suitable job for our knowledge and favor. if we can satisfy we can above decision without indecision.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

i think it is a good part time job donot consider it as a full time job because it is just a part time work its not reliable there is a lot of chances of loss so as a full time job i dont see crypto and the condition of market is very clear so its just part time for me otherwise i dont consider crypto .
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

I think that everything depends on the abilities of a particular person and his desire to make money. Now the cryptomarket is not the best situation to make money, it is better to work on a real job.
The market is now out of shape, so not everyone can earn in cryptography, but if you have the potential, you are self-confident, then you can try.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I personally do not think that making enough money for life from the crypto world is such an easy thing. Not in vain, and many people lost their savings and money, if it was so easy everyone would do it. There are a lot of things to be done in order to be successful in the crypto world, and that is not so simple.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

I think crypto is like a stock market. There will be companies hosting crypto. It is a non-occupational investment that draws the human resources of other industries. Not to mention long-term recessions such as this time also made many people abandon the crypto.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

I think that everyone could consider it as an extra job rather than a full time job. Since if you want to be reach you won't settle for only one source of income. Then the market is unstable so it will make you feel secured if you have two jobs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

i think it is a good part time job donot consider it as a full time job because it is just a part time work its not reliable there is a lot of chances of loss so as a full time job i dont see crypto and the condition of market is very clear so its just part time for me otherwise i dont consider crypto .
It depends on your ability. I have friend, he has quit his stable job to spend full-time for cryptocurrency and now he earns 2 - 3 times compared to the old job. Anyway, I also don't think this job can lasts a long time. Maybe it will come to the end in the next few years.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

It will grow as much as the demand for Cryptocurrency. Company owners and Employers don't need to feel insecure about Cryptocurrency. If their products and services are great and useful people will still demand for them. If an employee resigns, a new one will come. Don't go scheming with politicians to outlaw Cryptocurrency. In fact, more money in the hands of your fellow countrymen means more consumption for your products and services
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

It is very important to still have a main job and have a fixed income every month. for me crypto only part time work in a free time. Too risky to leave the main job to move to crypto.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

I can't think that crypto is a full time job and I think crypto is a side job. I can't think of crypto as the main job because crypto is unstable, and that can be a risk because in my life I need a definite income.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

In my opinion, the best option is to deal with the cryptocurrency in parallel with the main work. Of course, this does not apply to those who are professionally engaged in trading, and for whom this is the main job. Although this is a private matter for everyone.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

i think it's too early to adopt crypto as a full-time job you can work in your ordinary field right now and look forward and simply invest what you afford to lose good luck
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

I am sure that more and more people will be interested in crypto and decide to enter it but I am not so sure that there will be many people who only focus on crypto and leave their jobs because actually to work in the crypto world we don't need a long time like working in the office so I think there will be many people who will make crypto as their additional job

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

Regarding OP opinion that if many people has work for crypto then many organizations will lost their employees i think this statement was wrong because i think people will have their own desire to work even though popularity of crypto increase but not all people will resign from their jobs and working for crypto especially crypto works such as trading is unpredictable jobs when the earning will not steady so i think most people will think twice to make crypto as full time job
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

Not everyone will be able to make money on cryptocurrency. It's not that simple either. It is necessary to have knowledge and skills. If there are a lot of people in the cryptocurrency, it is not good because of the great competition.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

For me crypto like extra work. because with the existence of crypto so my free time becomes more useful. I can get some money from crypto as additional work. But sometimes I don't focus on crypto, because the results are uncertain. So I made it only as an additional job. like that crypto for me.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

I am fully ready for that. I already quit my job and starting to crypto as a full time job. If market is good i am trying to earn money with trading or holding. If market is bad i am trying to earning money with selling whitelists or joining airdrops.. We always can find a opportunities in crypto space.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: