Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:34:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4669 times)
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

I am fully ready for that. I already quit my job and starting to crypto as a full time job. If market is good i am trying to earn money with trading or holding. If market is bad i am trying to earning money with selling whitelists or joining airdrops.. We always can find a opportunities in crypto space.
from the beginning I also let go of my work and began to fully invest in cryptocurrency with so many opportunities to get money in different ways. but I think it would be better if I already got the money that was used as a lot of real-world business, because in fact the crypto was not so successful and there was a bad side when the market fell and many projects failed. hopefully crypto can be more developed in the future.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

I am actually ready to quit my job if its possible to get passive income in crypto. Frankly saying, its actually impossible to make passive income in crypto because of its volatile nature. Therefore I don't see any reason to quit my job because of Crypto because there is no passive income here.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

I think if someone's main job is interesting and highly paid, then cryptography can be left only as a hobby for interests)))
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

I think that crypto trading is a good way to start earning money on your own. I think that it is  better to use crypto for the long-term hold, this is how you will earn more money
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

I quit my full time job a year ago and I am happy about that. Sometimes it is hard to motivate myself and work. Sometimes you can get nothing. But it worth it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

These are the right comments, but some managers are their own time and do not depend on it. Unlike other traders who always look at the chart and always look at the dynamics every minute. Spending so much time on this gets you down, this is my advice.

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:27:20 PM

I think that it is better to have a stable job and use crypto trading as the second source of income. I hope that it is better to use crypto job as the way to earn good money and this is the best way to entertain yourself
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

These are the right comments, but some managers are their own time and do not depend on it. Unlike other traders who always look at the chart and always look at the dynamics every minute. Spending so much time on this gets you down, this is my advice.

I think crypto is just like a full time job, because we are doing it anytime anywhere. Specially in a bounty hunting we are working every single our of the day. I believe that this was called a full time job because we are paid depending on our work. Ì believe that crypto is also a job because we can also have earning if we are going to fucos on it.

Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

Crypto can be a full time job if you want it to. Take trading for instance, you can be a day trader if you wish to make it a full time job or just be a holder. It all depends on you.
nade70

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:45:11 PM

for me this is true. you have to be active in this market like a hell. and when you active of course you should know lot's of things.
with all this shit still you have to be smart and cautious. there is no easy money.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our full time job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the crypto market will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

Crypto can be banned but can not be stopped.No doubt crypto is growing industry and in future there will be rush and the people will feel relax here because crypto is financial freedom.You are own boss and bank,Can make transactions globally without any hurdle.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:46:59 AM

Cryptocurrencies is one of the riskiest jobs i could ever thing of but it's worth it because when a trade goes so successful and you became a very skilled trader you can earn daily that is the amount of salary you get monthly in a job.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

THE MORE TIME YOU SPENT HERE THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL EARN SO WHAT'S HARM IN TO OPT FOR FULL TIME JOB IF A PERSON  WORKS FOR 10 HOURS HE CAN EASILY MAKE GOOD MONEY SO WHY TO CHASE FOR OFFICE JOBS WHEN YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE BY HOME.
I want to believe that at times, we try as much as possible to get over excited that we make some gullible decisions as I do not see how reasonable it is for someone with a very good job, leave it while he can simply try his hands on anything within the crypto space and still be able to earn something passively and in the long run.

This is a new space, and it is not like you will be getting some steady income, and I wonder where people keep getting that picture of leaving their full time job for crypto for.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

I don't think we can fulltime in crypto, but we have to often see and read topics / news about crypto so that we don't fall behind and get prizes like hope.
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

THE MORE TIME YOU SPENT HERE THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL EARN SO WHAT'S HARM IN TO OPT FOR FULL TIME JOB IF A PERSON  WORKS FOR 10 HOURS HE CAN EASILY MAKE GOOD MONEY SO WHY TO CHASE FOR OFFICE JOBS WHEN YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE BY HOME.

in my opinion it is not so, indeed money is needed but we also need socialization to the community directly. if we spend time to get money in crypto and we lack socialization around, what's the use later.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

your thoughts are wrong, I'm sure you only become a bounty hunter and never invest. Well, currently the JR rank can't follow the signature campaign anymore. you lose your job, now you should start looking for other knowledge that can make you always involved in this industry. You can make investments or trade.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
smile and smile on my face after reading this "it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned". I don't say your thinking is not right even I say it could be right. It's like a revenge between blockchain and centralized organizations. And Firstly I am beside of Blockchain, Secondly to BlockChain, and thirdly to blockChain.

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

Yes crypto is like a full time job, when you are interested and you have a stamina of sitting. In this work you need proper focus,full knowledge and proper sitting is must. There are many works in this digital world to earn money like airdrops, bounty campaigns etc and work of trading is also a good. All of us work success with the help of block chain.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

To deal with crypto-currencies in order to replace your usual work with you is a very responsible and risky step. You can go to such a step only if you have complete confidence that if you fail, you will have the opportunity to continue to live and feed your family.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

Still not ready, my knowledge is not enough to generate income, but that is my goal, to quit my job and work only cryptocurrency. I'm sure eventually it will, you just have to work hard.
The choice is always going to be in your hands. You can build on your knowledge to be able to generate something substantial for yourself over time, or you just simply focus on what you cannot do and not get anything.

However, when it comes to full time job, unless you have some special skills like IT skills, trading skills or the likes, there is no way to ever consider anything a full time job, because that totally depends on the nature of what you are doing and how you are consistently making something tangible out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: