Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:15:43 AM

I don't think we can fulltime in crypto, but we have to often see and read topics / news about crypto so that we don't fall behind and get prizes like hope.

I have a friend who was doing trading only, and he doesn't have another job even in his real life. He only depends on trading, and he tries to make a profit in every trade he made. So far, he can survive even if the market is down too deep like today and he still makes a profit. Maybe in out there, many people using cryptocurrency as a fulltime job and they can earn much money because if we can work related to cryptocurrency, we can have unlimited income. Besides that, we can do many things to make money from cryptocurrency.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

For me, i won't consider crypto as a full time because there is huge volatility in the crypto market which we cannot able predict the prices and every coin price are depends on the Bitcoin. Once the price of Bitcoin is increasing it will easily effect on other altcoin and it will help them to move forward.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

I don't think we can fulltime in crypto, but we have to often see and read topics / news about crypto so that we don't fall behind and get prizes like hope.

I have a friend who was doing trading only, and he doesn't have another job even in his real life. He only depends on trading, and he tries to make a profit in every trade he made. So far, he can survive even if the market is down too deep like today and he still makes a profit. Maybe in out there, many people using cryptocurrency as a fulltime job and they can earn much money because if we can work related to cryptocurrency, we can have unlimited income. Besides that, we can do many things to make money from cryptocurrency.

that is not so much profitable though when it comes to earning USD. even if you use the the EA for your trading, it really isn't that much profitable. working in crypto alone isn't going to work unless you are a bachelor. but for someone who has kids, it might not be that easy for you to live without a real job off line. you better ask you wife to work in crypto while you work harder with your dayjob.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

For me, i won't consider crypto as a full time because there is huge volatility in the crypto market which we cannot able predict the prices and every coin price are depends on the Bitcoin. Once the price of Bitcoin is increasing it will easily effect on other altcoin and it will help them to move forward.
with crypto market conditions now is there an altcoin that will advance? the market tends to be quiet not much activity because everyone chooses to hold their assets. working full time with market conditions like this can bring losses. Daily trading is also very risky because the movement of coins is not very good. all must wait for the market to recover.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
Why would anyone ever want to leave their well-paying job to get in full time into crypto ?
Unless you are trading steadily and making something good from it, that is always going to be an absurd thing to do as far as I am concerned. Crypto may be a very growing space and the fact that people will always get to earn passively if they have some skills, but it is not like it would just take away normal day job as everything in the crypto space can still be managed with your normal job.
Josevv

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

for me this is true. you have to be active in this market like a hell. and when you active of course you should know lot's of things.
with all this shit still you have to be smart and cautious. there is no easy money.
Otherwise we work hard we can not earn good money. And of course this field is associated with lots of risk. So we can not guarantee the earnings from crypto.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

THE MORE TIME YOU SPENT HERE THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL EARN SO WHAT'S HARM IN TO OPT FOR FULL TIME JOB IF A PERSON  WORKS FOR 10 HOURS HE CAN EASILY MAKE GOOD MONEY SO WHY TO CHASE FOR OFFICE JOBS WHEN YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE BY HOME.

in my opinion it is not so, indeed money is needed but we also need socialization to the community directly. if we spend time to get money in crypto and we lack socialization around, what's the use later.
Two things that you say are true mate. the more time you allocate. the more likely your profits will be. but on the other hand you
also need social contact with other people so you don't turn into a robot lol. of course the key is the right time management
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

im agree with you , i dont have money before i know cryptocurrency. btw im 19 years old and i can get money from this forum and from trading it's make me happy because i dont need to search real job for get money .

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

I think if you leave your job just for crypto is a wrong step, I think that by spending just 3-4 hours it is enough if you are in this forum to become a bounty hunter, but if you want to trade it may take a lot of time to spend time in trading, because a trader must see the movement of coin prices every time, but if you work can make time for trading it will be better, because I think income in crypto is a bonus or your savings for the future to come.

pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I think so, in my area, there was a government employees choosing resigned so that it can focus on crypto job. But I am personally more realistic, still making crypto as a side job, because in following a bounty we cannot ensure our monthly income, in contrast to employees whose income is certain. in the bounty it can take 3 months, plus the time to wait for the token is in exchange and sometimes the project will fail or scam, therefore I think it will be wiser, while doing crypto job, but still working on our real job. as anticipation if the project we follow does not get any results.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

it depends on persons situation. in our world there are employed and not employed so if one left its job another person will replaced it. as long as people needs money they will look for a job. in current situation people still prefer jobs that pay fiat.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

THE MORE TIME YOU SPENT HERE THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL EARN SO WHAT'S HARM IN TO OPT FOR FULL TIME JOB IF A PERSON  WORKS FOR 10 HOURS HE CAN EASILY MAKE GOOD MONEY SO WHY TO CHASE FOR OFFICE JOBS WHEN YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE BY HOME.

in my opinion it is not so, indeed money is needed but we also need socialization to the community directly. if we spend time to get money in crypto and we lack socialization around, what's the use later.

I do agree with you but nevertheless, I know some people that made the cryptocurrencies their main job. Curious that they earn now even more than before. However, these guys have to work really too much.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

Maybe you can do cryptocurrency and in a similar way, but still it seems to me that you need to do cryptocurrency all the time, it would probably be better to rephrase that, you need to do cryptocurrency all your life, since it will bring you good results.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

everyone has different abilities and perceptions, I personally crypto is a part-time job, because outside of crypto I have a job that I have to do, and I also get bored quickly if I have to sit all day at the computer,
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

There are lots of people working in this cryptocurrency market even lots of girls work with this platform so everybody feel it is like to full time job. Everybody want freedom life so people choose this platform and work with this platform as like a full time job. There are lots of people resign his offline job and start his online job. Lots of people get it cryptocurrency with very positively so it will be bright future for everyone.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

I've already given up my main job for six months. Now my main profit comes from trade and investment. Sometimes it's a little bit to earn on bounty campaigns and writing articles for news sites.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

I work at home. Therefore, I allow myself to work in crypto. But I'm not ready to leave work completely.
FenixBitcoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

My income from cryptography is not stable and I do not think that it can help me meet my daily needs and guarantee my future life. While I combine work in the office and on the Internet.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

Honestly, I do not even talk about it yet. It seems to me that in order to constantly earn you need to be a professional trader. Personally I am not skilled enough to make money on dumping market. And this needs years of training.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

I don't suggest make cryptocurrency to be a full time job because you'll never know what will happen next. The current situation proves that cryptocurrecy is not as stable as a job. Why quit the job if you can do it part time. You quit the job if you already save an emergency fund that could last a year so you don't have to worry if the market decline for a long run like what happened right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: