Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4667 times)
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

Crypto is just a second job for me but it is really undeniable that I earn bigger amount here compared to my regular job.It is hard to make it fulltime due to the volatility of the market and it is always better to have multiple source of income.
yes like you, crypto world just a just second job because i'm just an student in real life, and crypto world just give me some income for pay my studying cost my life

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
volos57

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

for me, earning coins is more of a hobby. in my free time I read news about projects, and participate in the bounty companies. there are friends that this is real, earn. sitting in the office all day at a computer. this is a real option earnings. but not as simple as it seems at first glance.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:23:51 PM

I'm not ready to give up my job to spend all my time in front of the screen, it's harmful Shocked Grin Speaking seriously, here you can earn quite well, but still cryptocurrencies are still very volatile and not stable, so I'm not ready to give up work for the sake of cryptocurrencies.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

I heard that many do. Nick has a crypto currency business. Just full work. And not just a hobby or a hobby. Just how can you be sure of permanent earnings? I do not know. Not always the same luck.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

Well crypto really pays no two ways about that but is it safe to abandon your permanent job and practice crypto currency. Well I think it not good to keep all your eggs in one basket so will not go for that option. I think it will be safer to do both jobs separately with all seriousness

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
this is actually a good idea but you need to be sure that yohr knowledge is enough to start and to hold for a wihile
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

Well crypto really pays no two ways about that but is it safe to abandon your permanent job and practice crypto currency. Well I think it not good to keep all your eggs in one basket so will not go for that option. I think it will be safer to do both jobs separately with all seriousness
you can do them separately but one day you will want to spend your time on crypticurrency only and on nothing else
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
i am not sure taht i am ready to make cryptocurency my main job but still i think that it is what i am trying to reach

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

you can do them separately but one day you will want to spend your time on crypticurrency only and on nothing else
yes i agree i feel the same way now though i like my main job i see that crypticurency has more opportunities to grow

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

Yes, it is true, if you want to earn a lot of money with the help of cryptocurrency you will have to spend a lot of time and it is possible to leave the job.

izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

I think that this is a representation from the field of science fiction and it has nothing to do with reality.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

I think cryptocurrency has opened up more avenues for businesses online than any other business, crypto is the future of global financial and technological development, what is required of crypto is massive adoption.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

Before you enter into the crypto currency you need to study the system , compare all the pros and cons , and only then make a decision , well, I will say directly I have a lot of friends who left work.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

I am not ready yet to give up my daily job but I am doing my best to be here daily and to work on my campaigns.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

I have long since surrendered my work just to deepen Crypto and the main target is to live better by going to Crypto because we are not required to do boring work and here we can do activities that can produce other than joining the campaign, we can also join on ICO investments and directly to the Crypto market, of course all that requires a lot of capital, but I was very lucky with the time I received when I left my job and spent more time with my family.
Ucihashin

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

many people now fulltime in crypto like bounty or trading if can make good money why not.but if you give up in real work you must manage your financial because trading is not easy must be patience because it was happen in my life Grin Grin
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

If I already achieve my targets in earning here in crypto I think I choose this as a fulltime job and focus in trading to continue growing my money. The reason why we're here due to the benefits and unlimited fund to earn in terms of fluctuation.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

I think that this is a representation from the field of science fiction and it has nothing to do with reality.
I have several examples of the successful replacement of the main work for the cryptocurrency trade and participation in bounty campaigns. Of course, if you are a newcomer in this area and you do not have accumulated capital, it is preferable to have a main job and use crypto as an additional income.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

Yes, you can use cryptocurrencies as a full-time job, but only on the condition that you can work on the exchange and you have a very large amount of funds that you manage and can not lose this amount
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

It is still risky to working full time with cryptocurrencies, because the market is unstable and the price volatility is also another obstacle. It is better, in my opinion, to keep your regular offline job, while working in crypto for another additional income. This way, you don't risk great thing if the things aren't working out with crypto markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: