Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 02:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4675 times)
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

Hi there!

Crypto as a fulltime job? You mean trading crypto or what?
In that case no it wont last long and youll be back in the office in no time. Trading option and crypto isnt something you can do by checking in on coinmarketcap and bitcointalk for serveral hours. You need alot of skill and most of all you need balls of steel and a mind that doesnt blurs when you need to act quick.

Crypto or better Blockchain TECH(!) will definetly get more and more jobs to be filled in. Alot of start ups will grow and eventually need staff members or devs etc. But that also requires education etc. So no you just cant go walk in crypto and make it your job, a company needs a educated and certificated employes not someone who likes crypto and talks about it 10 hours a day.

One more thing, do you really think that companies are banning crypto due of there employes been stolen by crypto?
Crypto is higly volatile and people can lose tons and tons of money and can get in alot of trouble by swinging trades.
Crypto is banned because of people who ..... up there lifes and make other people getting rekt also, goverments need to help and that also costs money, money of us all. So it needs to be regulated and quick.

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:58:16 PM

I think it is not a wise idea for anyone to give up their job for the sake of crypto currency, you can keep your job and and still do your cryptos, the good thing is that in cryptos, you are the boss of your own and no one will tell you what to do, you do it at your pace and time, So it's good to have many source of income, so that when one source closes or is down, another source will be open.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

Personally I'm not gonna give up my job to be here. Full time interest with crypto means to bypass other areas of life. A real profession, career and social life is important for me.
smyslov

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:08:26 PM

You can easily make it a fulltime job because it is an online activities and there are easy requirements this is the reason there are now thousands of bounty hunters this is not the scenario before or two years ago now the rewards are small because of to many participants that will get the share on one campaign.
Ren_Hodel

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

Shouldnt let anything consume your life.  I have had to step away from Crypto for a bit many times and it has been very good for my life health.  Always come back though

I think this is the right way to do it. Constantly keeping yourself on your feet.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

We need to take this decision very seriously. After all, the crypto has a lot of risks and you can lose everything in an instant. But to make crypto your main way of earning is a dream for many.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:22:11 PM

I continue to use cryptocurrency as additional income. Perhaps in the future I will be able to give up my main job and devote all my time to crypto, but so far my income from it is not so stable.

Peri0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

If you start to understand at least a little in this area, you will definitely find a job, at least in your city, because what company will not be interested to expand and start using new technologies.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

If you start to understand at least a little in this area, you will definitely find a job, at least in your city, because what company will not be interested to expand and start using new technologies.
Crypto is an opportunity for individuals that called them like a fulltime job ,which it can bring good moneys day by day in terms of daily trading nor hodling for a couple of months by understanding the market fluctuation.

bangjoe

Activity: 1498
Merit: 723

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

I think that is not one of the reasons why Crypto is banned by some countries, which I know why Crypto is banned because it is risky with scam, and I think that with the existence of Crypto being created new jobs are actually needed by some people due to high competition and difficult requirements to get work

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:38:09 PM

Well, i used cryptocurrency as other source of income because this is only way we can get a huge profit once in a blue moon if the coin we are supported is promising. But  quitting the permanent job needs a lot of decision making because getting fulltime of crypto is not have a big assurance we can get.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

Cryptocurrencies to me can never be a job because of its nature. It can rather something that you will do for a part time or even at your leisure time.
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

I personally think that is a minor reason why crypto is been banned and not supported by many government but loss of control of traditional currency instead. On the full time or part time aspect I think any is good but will be great if you get two streams of income generation system.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
I see your point of view because of the high salary that you can get here they want just to focus on crypto because if you can compare the money that you will get here it was huge than the salary on being employee and the good thing is they can go with their family anytime because you don't have boss that can dictate what you will do.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
I see your point of view because of the high salary that you can get here they want just to focus on crypto because if you can compare the money that you will get here it was huge than the salary on being employee and the good thing is they can go with their family anytime because you don't have boss that can dictate what you will do.
You're right ,that's the real reason why they involve in crypto just to have a opportunity to grow there money and avoiding the dictstion of the boss and have a bonding with family at the same time you can look your earnings how it goes .I think in the future they will slowly adopting crypto because of the capability to earn much more than salaries in company.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

Few of the members in this business or in this forum might did quitting their job just because of crypto. If they really see the real catch and its potentiality which is crypto's. Crypto actually can be like a full time or part time job, depending on the availability of the individuals here. But most of members here they involved themselves for a sideline job only. Though, majority of their profit was came from crypto's
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

It depends upon the people perception how do they take crypto in their life but making crypto a full-time job is a very risky approach. The market is very volatile and you never know what happens next so if you are ready to give up your constant daily earner and adopt crypto as a full time is a huge gamble. You might earn good now but later you can earn nothing or less than your needs so I would not suggest people to make bounty hunting their full-time job.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

I think that is not one of the reasons why Crypto is banned by some countries, which I know why Crypto is banned because it is risky with scam, and I think that with the existence of Crypto being created new jobs are actually needed by some people due to high competition and difficult requirements to get work

The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. Quitting your job to work for the crypt is very dangerous. Very large investments are needed in cryptocurrency to influence the market. Otherwise, you can become bankrupt.         
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

I imagine cryptocurrency is becoming a permanent job for many people, but not in the coming years. Now this work is for a small number of people.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:35:12 PM

this matter may be considered from different perspectives, and i am pretty much sure the majority of us are really keen on taking crypto as a full time job. nice thought my friend!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: