Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

For me, crypto is a very important and promising activity. But in my life, crypto is still only a second job. Because I plan to build a career, so I devote most of my time to my main job. It is difficult for me to devote the whole working day to working with cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
ready or not depends on the person. also depends on the situation and conditions. You say one of the reasons is forbidden by crypto because many employees lose a company because they prefer crypto. the question is, what is the crypto market condition at that time?
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

This is the wrong view, I think this is a speculator's view. And investors don't think so. Time is more important than money. Time and money are just good friends.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

It is very difficult and dangerous to work full-time in cryptocurrency because it is extremely controlled by some whales/sharks!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
clonedone

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

I think it's possible to make crypto a full time job but only if you want to become a professional trader. Mining is also suitable for this purpose but in this case you need serious investments to create your crypto farm. As for bounty and investments in ICOs, I don't think it's a good idea to quit your job.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

From hobby it can move smoothly in the work,but I don't think many will throw most of the work ,just to combine much more interesting to enjoy different activities and explore cryptomeria.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

No, I am not ready to give up my job. I have a family and I need to provide it, I do not think that cryptography can feed it. I do not want to deceive people or speculate.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

I'm not yet ready to completely abandon the main work in favor of crypto. But I don't exclude that this will happen in the future. As long as my main job brings me enough income, I will not leave it. Although from cryptocurrency I also get sufficient amounts which I have enough for my life.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

At the moment, no, cryptocurrency does not bring me such income as my work. This is my hobby. And I do not understand how campaigns lose their employees because of cryptocurrency? This nonsense.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

Now this area is not so popular and not so stable to throw everything and become a full participant in the market. For me, the income I have now is what is enough. Quitting the main job is even a little silly and too risky

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

We can make an adjustment because there are many ways to earn in cryptocurrencies. Everyone of us always wanted to be rich andnin order to do that, we need to make a bigger effort and lots of plans. Jobs have different levels, if someone belongs to a higher rank which they can have a salary that is much more enough to support a family then definitely they would not risk it to give up. But if someone belongs to a lower level, then maybe there is a chance to give up and learn more about cryptos.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

In as much as I won't use crypto my full time job, I won't advise or encourage anyone to use crypto as their full time job, crypto is so volatility and been so volatility, you can't really depend on it because anything can happen, So i will advise people to get a job and use crypto as a side work, you can spend few hours per day doing cryptos.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

I think it's possible to make crypto a full time job but only if you want to become a professional trader. Mining is also suitable for this purpose but in this case you need serious investments to create your crypto farm. As for bounty and investments in ICOs, I don't think it's a good idea to quit your job.
There are many jobs that you can get in cryptoworld not just trading, but seeing the fluctuating price changes will certainly make your income uncertain, do you dare to depend on non-steady income? that's your choice. but in my opinion, as long as crypto income meets your needs, whatever the job, why not?
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Now, crypto is a full-time job for me. Because i don't have a normal job now. And i will do bounty campaigns and trading until I get a job.  I'm selling some of my tokens as much as I need cash. And I holding my remaining tokens for investment.
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

Now, crypto is a full-time job for me. Because i don't have a normal job now. And i will do bounty campaigns and trading until I get a job.  I'm selling some of my tokens as much as I need cash. And I holding my remaining tokens for investment.
crypto can help you temporary until you get a job but i do not recommend it to be your main job because crypto market is so unstable and fluctuating, you can not depend on it

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

think Btc is not really worth your time. Now it is only appropriate to spend a little time, because when you spend full time on it you have to make sure that you will be profitable otherwise you will waste a lot of time and effort.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

- I really disagree with your thoughts, professional trader or miner, both can not bring you a stable source of income over time because as you can see, this field is not popular, and we can not know it will exist in the long or short term, we can not depend on it too much. Youth is the time when we build our careers and achieve success in our community and society, then we will be more stable when we are old, wasting too much time for an unknown field like crypto just makes us lose balance and stability in our careers, even facing economic difficulties when we are old

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

As a basic job in crypto, it is very good to have, but instability and uncertainty exist. It is better not to give up traditional work until you have accumulated a cash volume in the region of $ 50,000.
nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:10:45 PM

no, crypto for me is just a job and a side hobby, it is impossible for me to fully entrust my work in Crypto given the market that is rarely stable, if the market continues to fall, what is the fate of my family, so crypto is just a side business

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

- I really disagree with your thoughts, professional trader or miner, both can not bring you a stable source of income over time because as you can see, this field is not popular, and we can not know it will exist in the long or short term, we can not depend on it too much. Youth is the time when we build our careers and achieve success in our community and society, then we will be more stable when we are old, wasting too much time for an unknown field like crypto just makes us lose balance and stability in our careers, even facing economic difficulties when we are old
ю
Stability is an indicator how you are good as trader (or miner but I don't understand how it can be as job  Grin ). But I want to tell that crypto industry is too romanticized. Try to watch on this ecosystem by clear sight. It's a difficult job not profit count only
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: