Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:30:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4669 times)
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

There are many aspects of crypto earning like mining, investing in coins, trading, social campaigning, airdrops, bounties and it really required a good time to take a grip on all those aspects of earning.  If we fully commited to it, then no doubt, it will be considered as a full time job.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

I think crypto is not as hard as it is. Thus it is the crypto field work that is quite flexible and can also be done part-time. even the existing restrictions are also not arisen due to the fear of losing employees.  may indeed if you want big results should be required to work full time. but it depends also on whether or not the timeshare. During could certainly don't matter if remains are still working through.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

At the moment, to consider the crypto as the main income is difficult.Moreover, the income here is not stable. So far, I manage to combine.

I prefer to invest in crypto and save my money here because this market is too risky and I don't know what till be in month or two

Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

There are quite a few people who have a crypt as their main income.  But for me it seems possible only having a decent amount of money to invest!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
I saw some peoples doing crypto tradings full times and who's getted BMW, AUDI and CHR car doing cryptocurrency. Anyway this is a good opportunities for investor and we can do this cryptocurrency tradings short-term or longterms and can get profit every day.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Grobokopalka

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
That's complete nonsense. Having a stable job you will always be sure that you can get your salary. And with cryptocurrency all 50/50 or get profit or not. The worst case scenario would be a loss. Cryptocurrency should be as a hobby, not as the main way of earning.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

There are more and more people who found their dream work and earn stable income and even very high in this market. So, why not get rid of other jobs and focus on it and consider it as main job. I think it is really a fascinating job field

tttuida

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

The problem of jobless could be solved with the crypto at all and it is very nice variant for people. Fulltime job in the crypto's sphere is very promising for the future.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

Making cryptocurrency as a full time job is not a good idea. There are no sure income monthly. Unlike, if you have a good job outside crypto. Its hard to look for a job but it is far better than relying only in crypto. You can do crypto are another source of income.

harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

For me to be a trading person or to become a bounty hunter is only an alternative job. The reason is simple because we don't always make a profit and we can get a lot of losses.
I currently work in a private company, becoming a trader and bounty hunter. I feel safer because i have a lot of alternatives and I don't blame people who make trading and bounty hunter as fulltime job. Everyone has their choice and focus on your choice.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:33:56 PM

If you are only a bounty hunter then you shouldnt make crypto as a full time job cause you will surely loss so much time. Traders is the only good chance to make a full time here of course you need a lot if money for investment and knowledge before starting with it.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

I think crypto work is only developing.
Doing bounties and trading is not the crypto job.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

It is not the reliable job at all. You can get $1000 in month here and to sleep for the next 4 months at all. The income is unstable and a lot of people can't understand it.
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

Making cryptocurrency as a full time job is not a good idea. There are no sure income monthly. Unlike, if you have a good job outside crypto. Its hard to look for a job but it is far better than relying only in crypto. You can do crypto are another source of income.
true, there is no guarantee in the crypto world, we should not depend on crypto for now. crypto is considered as the best part-time job for me

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

Personally, I'm willing to work for crypto, but the problem is that it's an unstable source of income and it's a big problem, especially if you need to support your family.

bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

Be thankful to God, if you have a permanent job, I think if you can divide the time of work in real world with your work on cryptocurrency, surely both will be able to run without hindering each other, but if you do not have a cryptocurrency job can be one the right choice for you,

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

If you studied the cryptococurrency and ICO you can have this as your fulltime job.
Remember that crypto is a job base on your knowledge! you can't join any without the foundation of knowledge in this currency.
If you want to be a successful one, you should keep learning.
saerdnaa

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Crypto will be a source of well paid jobs in just a few years.
At the moment there are good opportunities in Europe, but knowledge is still low in the medium and big companies, so it is quite tricky to find good jobs in this industry
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

To me crypto is not a full time job even back in 2017 when the market was really great, I never gave up on my real time job. Yes! Crypto can make me Rich someday but then I won't quit my real job. They are other benefits I gain from my job and not just the pay alone.

The market will keep growing and growing, that's the more reason one should keep learning and learning if am to consider crypto as full time job.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

What about you are talking? Crypto never won't be ban coz of organizations will lose their employees, it's just sounds crazy for me. Organizations doesn't care about it at all. I left my job because of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: