Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4669 times)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

depending on which direction you use cryptocurrency. if you are an investor and you have enough money and you understand well and know how to earn money correctly and constantly, then definitely yes! the main thing to like it

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

Being wisely in this time is much better, i dont think that having a full-time crypto job is more effective to our life. Much better to having second option work in all a sudden you have another source of income.
I believe that you need to have as many sources of income as time allows and opportunities. Squeeze every penny of your free time.
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
As a bounty hunter I wouldn't consider this as a full time job, the industry is having tough times now. The amount of investments has been decreasing since January, many tokens just drop in 3-5 times after exchange listing  Cry
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

At present - the time of market subsidence - it is risky to participate in cryptography full time. It is better to consider it as additional earnings.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

Crypto like a full time job for many peoples and i think it is a smart job and more possibility to quick rich man if you can proper hard work.
Yeah first time it's really difficult to adopt for beginner. But personally it is perfect and full time job at this moment.
vvalaby

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

I don't advise anybody to do cryptocurrency by the main type of earnings. You remember that it is very risky. The market isn't stable and can fail at any time even below.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:02:05 PM

I don't see cryptocurrencies as a permanent job because it seems to me that cryptocurrencies are only a relatively temporary phenomenon. Investing in cryptocurrencies in the long term is possible, but being a trader or a person who participates in a hundred bounty companies does not attract me.

Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:17:18 AM

I think that it is nearly impossible now to get stable profits from crypto so in my opinion it can't be called a job now...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:52:07 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
As a bounty hunter I wouldn't consider this as a full time job, the industry is having tough times now. The amount of investments has been decreasing since January, many tokens just drop in 3-5 times after exchange listing  Cry

I am here but i am not ready to quit my job. May only then when i earn a passive income of 4-5 digits per week. You can really make a living in crypto but in times like this (market crash) it's really hard to even think of it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:03:48 AM

For me as of now this crypto is like a fulltime job because i don't have any regular job right now i'm always at home doing everything here in crypto that maybe i had earn more profit by participating bounty campaign, investment and sometimes in trading.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:11:18 AM

For me actually, it's our choice whether we spent our time full on this kind of work. As we can see the crypto community is growing everyday and we cannot guarantee that this work has a good profit in the future. Before anything else you should  study more about the concept of this work before getting in touch with this.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:16:18 AM

Crypto can be considered as a full time or part time job depending on a person's work schedules. Some examples of aspects of crypto  that can be considered as full time job include ICO development, Bitcoin mining whereas bounty management and its participation can be considered as short time job.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:16:27 AM

For some of US Which their local currency is a shit Who Lost value everyday the crypto market id an oasis so everyday its becoming a good idea de this full time force a living because Nicaragua economy its going every day tours hell thx god i invested un some proyects like MIRACLE tele and tómbola before this ship wrecked

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

Yes, since in trading you need to have a full eyes on the market price trend. I'm still believing that if you can be able to understand the price in the market then you could effectively gain profit as well.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:38:48 AM

At the moment, you do not need to think about leaving your job and devote all your time to the industry of crypto currency, because there is an unstable situation on the market, a bear market, so many projects postpone the ICO date, respectively, to prolong the generosity of the campaign; you can earn a lot, as it was last year. It is better to combine.

If you already have a job you should not leaving from your job. Because you can do your job in the crypto in your spare time also. You will get profit from both of them. Because we can not predict what is gonna happen in the future. But, if you still unemployed, you can do your job in crypto fulltime but it will be more wise if you can invest your profit in crypto in other field.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:44:08 AM

Yes, since in trading you need to have a full eyes on the market price trend. I'm still believing that if you can be able to understand the price in the market then you could effectively gain profit as well.
There have been many people who trade in crypto fulltime. It is not a problem, because it is a lot of crypto can be used for daily trading, with a look at the volume of crypto in most markets, it is typically best suited for daily trading. but I prefer to trade long term, or withhold aaset me with long term. because I am not so mengethui crypto market movement system very quickly.

kewlia

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:50:38 AM

i think all time crypto is not good decision. any causes of if crypto don't give you success, then we can lost every thing. my opinion first can jobs, and part time  can do crypto and extra earn for family suport is better decision.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

Some persons these days have started Using Cryptocurrency business as their full time job. It even pay them more than so many companies out there. For instance Exchange Staffs, like Binance, all they do is crypto.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:21:28 AM

Some persons these days have started Using Cryptocurrency business as their full time job. It even pay them more than so many companies out there. For instance Exchange Staffs, like Binance, all they do is crypto.
I guess that their job would get crypto payers and it will bring coins out to be more expensive to purchase. Holding a coin is a full time job.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crudpuppy

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:36:48 AM

At present - the time of market subsidence - it is risky to participate in cryptography full time. It is better to consider it as additional earnings.
I'd like to crypto work online and do it as a full time gig. It sounds like it would be a fun opportunity to do.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: