Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4667 times)
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:40:27 AM

In winter, we really worked 24 hours a day so as not to miss anything. And now the market is in a coma.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

how can you think like that, real work is the most important thing, don't throw it away for crypto, it's a stupid thing for me. even though you are a extream bounty hunter, I'm not sure crypto will give you wealth
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

I think it's possible with proper management. You understand that it is very difficult to work at home, as many things can distract you from work.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:14:43 AM

I believe that in order to completely abandon their main work and dedicate themselves to the whole cryptocurrency, it is necessary to have a very large amount of knowledge and experience in this industry.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

The current crypto for me is a part-time job. But once I am solid and ready in the knowledge and experience of Crypto, I will spend all my time with Crypto. Therefore, I am still in the stage of active learning and accumulation of knowledge.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

I think it's possible with proper management. You understand that it is very difficult to work at home, as many things can distract you from work.

well, all depends on the management of each time because of course they can get big results or vice versa it depends on the good time and job management

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Anastasia93

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

Working on crypto does have distractions but it does not have bad enough distraction where the money is not worth it.

PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

I believe that if you are completely confident in your abilities, then you can make the crypt your main job. But! for this you need to have quite a lot of knowledge, if you want to make only bounty your main job, then it is better not to do this, because the earnings in bounty are not constant and you need other sources of money.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
cuo

Merit: 185

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

if you 're investor and fulltime trader, of course you can make crypto become main job. but if you only rely on airdrops and free tokens from the bounty, of course it will be difficult.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

To me your thinking is very close and can say I agree with you 100%. But still I do not think that in the world there will be so much a large outflow of personnel in the world of cryptography. Why I think so, now I will try to explain to you. First, cryptography was, is and will be a risky business, and therefore not every person is ready to take such a risk, it is easier for someone to do their job and be sure that he will earn something. The crypto-currency market does not give any guarantees, here you are in the power of the element of UPS and downs of the coin rate. Secondly, to earn here you need to learn a lot and very carefully, as knowledge is light, and ignorance of mistakes and financial losses. And the most annoying thing is not all people like to learn, as it is necessary to leave your own comfort zone, do what you have not done before and most importantly force yourself to do it yourself, and it is sometimes very difficult. And so on, in fact the list goes on and on, since the course of my thoughts you.
Q2kc

Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

People are already working on big companies related to crypto not just here in the forum, for Example, Coinbase, Binance, Houbi and much more company related to cryptocurrency or blockchain technology, Imagine how many employees working on their company, also there are many job Hiring you can see in sites like Cointelegraph related to cryptocurrency it is happening people are working fulltime.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

I think that any crypto enthusiast would consider it a joy to leave work and do what he really likes and at the same time brings income. The blockchain industry is at the initial stage of its development and perhaps the current enthusiasts will become true professionals of this new technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

My day job has been owing salary for three months now. Somehow I do not really feel the impact it has on me because crypto has been taking care of my daily needs. I see crypto as more of a job than my current day job

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

I've read this question several times over the years. I would be very cautious before leaving a stable job!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

My day job has been owing salary for three months now. Somehow I do not really feel the impact it has on me because crypto has been taking care of my daily needs. I see crypto as more of a job than my current day job

really ?  cool .   thats pretty true that cryptos are more profitable than a regular job outside/offline but it has also a disadvantage and that is it is not stable . the price , the job , etc ...  even other online jobs do also experience this  , therfore we should still depend on the jobs that can be found offline or on a real companies because they are the real ones that can provide us a stability and other benefits as well .

cryptos on the other hand can only be treated as a sideline job in order to earn extra income that you can use to support your other expenses .
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
I know that somehow crypto can give me the benefits I need especially on financial but it makes me think that what if I badly need money and I dont have to ask to. Then it will make me realize that no , Im not going to give up my job because it also helps me.

I love to work with the cryptocurrencies but I cannot think that it can be my only one way to earn the money. I am sure that the main job that I have is the #1 way to let me live well. Crypto is also great but it is the #2 way to make money now.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

If you are a professional trader - why not? You can make a serious money by day trading, and you can do it from your home. It is a very good type of job!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

I support and also believe that it is quite likely and the situation must be properly used, especially in our time, because this sphere is already beginning to enjoy serious success, it is only necessary to begin to work correctly with this.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I spend a lot of time bounty companies. Full work can be replaced only if everyone pays as promised. There is a problem with this. Yes, and payment terms are also significant. I can not yet say that the bounty will replace work.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

My personal opinion that it is so difficult to left you practical job for making crypto as a full time job.On the other hand one can easily gain if he try most on his chooses field. Crypt is a decentralized platform and there are lots of way of  earning here .So if you have great knowledge on relevant field you can left the other field .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: