Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4667 times)
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:40:16 AM

I still do not risk working with crypto for a whole working day. Because while the crypto market remains rather unstable. High price volatility today is a rather serious obstacle. Therefore, it is better to continue working at your main job, and to earn additional income thanks to crypto.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:11:00 AM

I think crypto like a fulltime job because you can earn easily in crypto space a monthly profits more than your monthly salary.
Because of that i am thinking working on crypto as a job. In near future maybe i will leave from my job and i will start to working in crypto 24 hours a day.
Crypto have really big opportunities and we need to use that.

Professional traders work with the cryptocurrencies for 8-10 hours a day, and naturally, it is their full-time job. I cannot spend in crypto so much time as I am a very busy man but I earn on altcoins and Bitcoins.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

Previously, full-day crypto was made up of enthusiasts from all over the world or Asians, but now it will be blue-collar from Wall Street.

memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

Trading may be full time job, but it is pretty hard to make any investmetn options and trade actively now, when market is not in the best conditions. However, I consider that trading crypto may be even profitable than full time job.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

When you spend a lot of time learning and trading, you become more expirienced and you are able to make more money. If you have enough motivation to sit at home and do it, I wish you good luck.
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

There is no need to make it job, because it is easy for you to become an advisor if you do understand market good enough. In addition, you may film blogs about crypto, they are popular on youtube.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

No, I have a steady job at the company and cryptocurrency is just my preference. So, if I give up cryptocurrency, it will not be a big deal for me.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

Trading may be full time job, but it is pretty hard to make any investmetn options and trade actively now, when market is not in the best conditions. However, I consider that trading crypto may be even profitable than full time job.
Actually it depends on people about trading whether it is full job or not because the increase or decrease cannot be predicted at any time and certainly requires us to monitor. but the average says that trading is not a full job

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitSharke135

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

According to other people who says that people with Blockchain technology experience get more salary. Cryptocurrency full time job. Because watching the news, studying new projects, investing and trading crypto money requires spending all day time.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

I recently met a man who turned it into a business. If you think so, it really can be real. I will not share the details. But I will say that, really possible. Of course, while the cryptocurrency remains popular.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

Now it is difficult to implement. especially for beginners who do not have a large start-up capital and sufficient experience.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:49:57 AM

By looking at the current conditions, I don't think it's time to focus 100% on cryptocurrency. Work in real life is quite important too. I share the time as much as possible.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:39:05 AM

To be here fully is not only the ability needed but also the guts. especially with market price conditions like this. Maybe for some people whose economies are strong, they can be full here, but for me personally, I don't have the courage for that yet. Smiley

GmBoom

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

In the first place you can still spend few time because you are still new in crypto. But when you fully undrstand crypto and fully adapt it, that is the time that you can consume almost half a day on the internet reading, learning, and probably trading and making investments already.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:43:59 AM

You can do crypto like a full time job. And you can earn great money, if you invest a lot of your time. You can do bounties, to earn a lot of perspective tokens or you can start trading, if you have some funds to start.
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

Yes, of course, in the future I plan to completely leave work and devote maximum time to cryptocurrency because here you can earn a lot more money

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Kumeco

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

Yes, of course, in the future I plan to completely leave work and devote maximum time to cryptocurrency because here you can earn a lot more money
not everyone thinks like that, sometimes just for side work so they don't spend all day. Crypto is very useful if proven and when it is profitable because it does not continue to be useful. see if the market conditions are in good condition or not and if the market is in good condition, of course you will get big profits. if it is always profitable, they will be willing to lose their jobs and always focus on Crypto.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

Many investors left this business and continue to leave, and this is easy to see in project collections during ISO sales are constantly continuing and even this does not bring results.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

Lots of people left their ordinary jobs in order to be the full-time ingaged in crypto, it was on the pic of increase of the crypto currency market. Lots of them were really successful in this direction, some opened their business, some of them bot houses or flats and so on. But nowadays the situation on the crypto currency market has changed, not very profitable period of time. And lots of that people now are looking for some income in order to live through these hardships. Of course, some day the situation will definitely changed. But the key point that I would like you to pay attention to is that you should have some directions that may give you money and some income. When one of them gives you losses, another one may give you profit.
Vargum

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

At the moment, my main job is cryptocurrency, this is participation in bounty campaigns, various airdrops, trading on exchanges. In my opinion, I think more and more people come to the world of cryptography and many like it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: