Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

For me personally, crypto today is an interesting, informative and very profitable hobby. So far I have decided not to completely give up my main job. But I am sure that in the future I can give up my main job and fully invest in the crypto market.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

Other people are actually considering crypto as their full time job because they spend most of their time in crypto market. For me personally, I have a full time physical job and I only doing crypto as part time or on the side. Usually I spent 2 to 3 hours a day in crypto doing several things like buying, trading, and joining bounty campaigns.

Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

Of course, I’m ready, but only if the cryptocurrency can keep me in abundance!
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

Well in as much as crypto is capable of giving someone enough profits as much as a job, I still feel one should not put all eggs in one basket, note:- If its is possible combine the two, if you do not like risks stick to your job, If you think your job is annoying, taking your time and hindering lots of profits you could gain from  crypto then do well and take its as a full time job.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

If you are deeply immersed in this topic and make this the only source of income, then you have to dive with your head. Using automation, you can ease some of the processes for yourself.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

Other people are actually considering crypto as their full time job because they spend most of their time in crypto market. For me personally, I have a full time physical job and I only doing crypto as part time or on the side. Usually I spent 2 to 3 hours a day in crypto doing several things like buying, trading, and joining bounty campaigns.

oh , good for you because you already have a real job offline . actually many people always wanted to have a regular jobs outside the crypto world because regular jobs are more stable and not risky because your salary will be at fix rate  . the only main problem is that most of the countries or the government of this countries cannot even provide a suffcient jobs for thier country men . even if college graduate or a graduate of any course cant guarantee a job at all , thats why people are force to work fulltime on cryptos and on other online jobs .
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

I'm myself like this crypto world too much but to do the crypto like as my fulltime job i still say I can't at the moment. Cause first i'm just in this crypto world for 5 months only and still learn and learn. But when i feel i already can have a lot of profit from trading or investing maybe i will do the crypto job as my fulltime job. I am only do the crypto job in my spare time and i have a real job in my real life too so i can still keep invest or trading from my spare money.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

Cryto is a job like other traditional jobs we know. If I got a real job, that pay well, I’ll hop on it. But for now I’ll have to keep with crypto job. Btw am interested in knowing how much is gotten averagely from crypto?
But I’ll advise, like they say, invest your spare funds in crypto, also invest your spare time here too. Except you got a real job in crypto.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

The simple truth is that it is not a good thing to make crypto your full time job, the crypto space is so volatile and you can't depend on it for your livelihood , if you have any other job you are doing, I will advice you keep your job and still do cryptos, one good thing about cryptos is that you can do it at your own time and that's more reason you can combine it with your job.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

nope im not ready yet still waiting a chance to do so
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

The simple truth is that it is not a good thing to make crypto your full time job, the crypto space is so volatile and you can't depend on it for your livelihood , if you have any other job you are doing, I will advice you keep your job and still do cryptos, one good thing about cryptos is that you can do it at your own time and that's more reason you can combine it with your job.
You are right, that is the way to do it. I left my job for the sake of cryptocurrency, but this year, making money on bounty campaigns does not allow me to feel good financially, so I need to combine my usual work with bounty campaigns now.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

this is like a main job, even though crypto is my side job, when work begins to subside we can start crypto work, this is very profitable we can get double benefits, good luck with your efforts
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

this is like a main job, even though crypto is my side job, when work begins to subside we can start crypto work, this is very profitable we can get double benefits, good luck with your efforts
it all depends on each party whether they perceive crypto as the main job or even by the side because of course everyone has the fun of each. I myself am now 100% on cryptocurrency

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

There's nothing wrong in working for crypto maybe as fulltime job because it is very much convenient to work at home doing all of those crypto currency paying activities, you can work anytime you want and anywhere you like not like in the regular job that you must report everyday to your office.   
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

In the current situation, it is quite difficult to imagine. Cryptocurrencies move as they want, the only thing that they can not, is to go left on the chart.

chika6060

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

Crypto has been my full time since January and has been paid my bills and lots of extra change left Smiley
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

In the current situation, it is quite difficult to imagine. Cryptocurrencies move as they want, the only thing that they can not, is to go left on the chart.

but cryptocurrencies can still be a good additional earning. of course full time job is more important because it gives you stable income.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

At the moment I do not consider cryptography as the main task, as now the market has low profit is very small. That is, when I have enough profit using cryptography, maybe this will be my main job.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

I liked crypto from the beginning when I first heard about it but I was never thinking to make it a full time job. It is just not the moment yet to live just out of crypto
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

This is very difficult to have work here as a full time job because you need to know how to recognize every signal about market changing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: