Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:49:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4669 times)
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

Crypto work is indeed very nice if done full-time. Because that way we can learn about crypto and every day we will find out the latest information. And you are also more focused on this work to produce great benefits.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

It seems to me that it is very difficult. For most cryptocurrencies it is a hobby and I think it's right to leave it in such a framework. I don't want to cryptocurrencies had become something serious to me and I wouldn't have to quit your job
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

The fact is that maintaining a bounty of companies, investing and analyzing projects takes not so much time, so I can combine this with the main work.

Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

I am accumulating crypto right now and I am 100% believe I will never have to work again in 3-5 years. Crypto will my fulltime job!
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

No, we should not confuse crypto with reality. In my opinion, crypto is only part of life, but job can guarantee the money you need for your life. You can't pin all your hopes on crypto. This is very risky.
Do you know crypto is the same as regular job and it is regular job? For some people this is only what they are doing and it seems they are doing just fine.
If you are bounty hunter and expect to earn only from this than it is big no.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

You must understand that the answer will depend on the country in which the person lives. Now revenues from cryptocurrency are not so great that a person living in developed countries would quit his job (the only exception is professional traders). Nevertheless, these revenues are high enough for countries with weak economies and wages, so for people from such regions cryptocurrency can replace the main job and become a fulltime job for sure
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

You must understand that the answer will depend on the country in which the person lives. Now revenues from cryptocurrency are not so great that a person living in developed countries would quit his job (the only exception is professional traders). Nevertheless, these revenues are high enough for countries with weak economies and wages, so for people from such regions cryptocurrency can replace the main job and become a fulltime job for sure

I have been working in the cryptocurrency market for a long time. For me, this job brings good money. The more time you spend here, the more money you will get. This is better than sitting in the office for 10 hours and receiving 1000 USD per month.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

To be honest, I have little idea. Cryptocurrency, at the moment, can be a permanent job only for a small number of people. It will gain more mass character only in the future.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

I think it's quite possible. Especially when you consider that only one bounty can earn $500 per month and above.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

At first I only do bounty campaign and monitor crypto at just an hour. But it all changes when I got my reward in the bounty campaign and my successful trades in trading platform that got me good money. Now I almost spent like a day handling good bounty campaigns and making daily trades.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

The percentage of people shifting their job to cryptocurrency is just a small portion if you are talking about bounty and trading, and since unemployment is very high there will always people who will fill those jobs, yes why not if I can find and get rewarded with good bounty I am more than willing to change my job to cryptocurrency.
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

I don't think so.
in crypto , we don't need much time, but we can get money as doing full job.
i'm still using spare time , to doing crypto, like trading or doing bounty.
and still can going to my fulltime work.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:58:55 AM

We can treat crypto as full time job if we knew the major fundamentals in dealing crypto effectively whether in season or out of season. Bearish and bull run happens according to its own season. Be ready to every possible unwanted things to happen.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

Yeah, In my case I'm really ready now to make the crypto as a fulltime job but I need to have more knowledge so I could stay here and have a great experience.

At your service
djcounter

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

In my Opinion, Crypto is a Part-time job yet. But in future, it becomes the best job in the world.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

Yeah, In my case I'm really ready now to make the crypto as a fulltime job but I need to have more knowledge so I could stay here and have a great experience.

I believe that crypto-currencies can be a full-time job. You can earn it, trade with them, you can invest in many services and you can have nice income from that.
I think many people are here for that purpose and they live from money they earn here.
   I have steady job, for me crypto-currencies are hobby, more than that. I believe that investing time or money, or just one of this two things is investing in future.
This will be huge one day, and who doesn`t have crypto-currencies portfolio will have a hard time in future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
VickyRobin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

It also depends on each person, if you only see this is a work to help supplement income, this can only be a part-time job, but if you consider this is your career you will devote all your heart into it, but it seems like if spending almost a day for it is really stressful
fortnite

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

to tell the truth i would never quit my job in order to work for crypto because it is too risky and sometimes happened that i do  not earn for a month and then what to do what to eat so i never quit my job i work here as a part time and even if i do not earn it is not a big deal.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

Due to the current market situation, we cannot be sure that Bitcoin can cost $ 1000 tomorrow, and you are talking about throwing the main activity and going deeper into the topic of cryptocurrency.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

I am not ready to give my job, as I have experienced over 6 month of bounty hunting and I can tell you it is very hard to earn anything, specially at this hard time! You get problems like, twitter blockage and fb, you have to deal with managers that don't count your stakes and doesn't count your work, then you get scammed at the end of boutny and all sorts of aspects to go on and on

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: