Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4669 times)
Daliloz

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

As in any job, the more time you spend, the more profit. Decide for yourself what you want to do.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

For me, cryptocurrencies have been my job for a long time. And I am very glad that once I gave up my main job and began to do it. Now my income brings me great pleasure that pleases me as much as possible
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

Cryptocurrencies have now become a full-fledged work for many people and this is absolutely normal. The main thing to earn as much as would be enough for life and there would be no risk that you will remain quite hungry
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

in my opinion all of them get amazing results with what we do, which is often called this because maybe that person is an investor and has been successful here so they often spend their time here but it depends on each individual how to make important money to get money
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

For some users it is a full-time job or for some it is a part-time job. But at one day, crypto makes everyone to work full-time because in future, crypto user getting to much profit which they never think. I'm working full time on it, and making good profit but not too much because of market condition. I believe trading is a full-time job and bounty is a part-time where both have good profit but trading is far better than bounty (Instant tokens).
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

Yes, one can take Crypto for a full time job. It all depends on the skills you have and your working ethics. Apart from bounties, there are many works in this space which include community manager, website designers and so many on.

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
I do not think that. Our Crypto market has a lot of different jobs. I am a bounty hunter and I only spend 5 hours a day doing my work. I can study and can make money. that is too good for me. but our job not everyone can participate. This is a job that requires patience and high intelligence.

aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

For some people it can be a full time job if they are good at what they do and can make a good amount of money from it to be able to make a lot of living from it but if you are going to be doing it now then there is a small chance that you can actually make cryptos your full time job and be able to make the kind of money that you need to live off of it

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

I try to mix work, it's kind of a hobby. but of course I would like to completely devote my time to crypto. I hope such times will come - when there will be such an opportunity

ShowOffoN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

Although I do invest a little in cryptocurrency, I don't really see myself leaving my job for it. It's not a stable investment in my opinion because its market is highly volatile. However, in the future, I'm seeing cryptos to be more than just investments but rather something that will be part of our daily lives like cash is now.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

Cryptocurrencies can be full-time work only in two cases:
1. You are involved in a project (not bounty, but as a developer, designer, etc.)
2. You are engaged in trade

Everything else is not serious ...
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

I think that working all day with cryptocurrencies is quite difficult and it is important only for traders. Perhaps it will also be relevant for people who have their own large blogs.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

Crypto is a full time job for most of people here in bitcointalk,so somebody shares here experience, and it would be more precise than mine.
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

I would be ready for such actions if the market did not fall. I really was on the verge. But after the situation worsened, I no longer face a choice. At the moment, I decided to stay at my main job.

daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

I think dealing with crypto as full time job is a bit hard for me. Cause its really high risk and we cant predict what will happened in the market and now the market condition is not good. So i think i can only do the crytpo things as my side job.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

I would be ready for such actions if the market did not fall. I really was on the verge. But after the situation worsened, I no longer face a choice. At the moment, I decided to stay at my main job.

If you do not have the means to exist, then you definitely need to work, but if the market turns around, then you can leave work)

mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

If you do not have the means to exist, then you definitely need to work, but if the market turns around, then you can leave work)

The only question is whether you have coins and projects in which you participate or not. I have a lot of these projects, and I can not throw them. Therefore, it remains for me to hope that if the market does not go up, then at least it does not fall down.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

We doesn't need to encourage them into a cryptocurrency, It still to their own decision if they're contended to their job stay and don't leave the job. Sometimes the worker are much interested on the crypto because of their friends. Their friend are encouraging them to look into crypto and they can earned more money. so the worker are very interested and they leaved their job.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

Crypto can be like a full time job, but it is not a full time job. If you know what you are doing, it will be better for you to also invest into physical jobs just as you have the passion to do for digital job like cryptocurrency. It s like have multippe source of income, which i feel will help you to lessen you putting too much pressure on earning from crypto.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

I think dealing with crypto as full time job is a bit hard for me. Cause its really high risk and we cant predict what will happened in the market and now the market condition is not good. So i think i can only do the crytpo things as my side job.
i also found it hard to relying only on crypto without my full-time job, it is tru that crypto have a lot of potence but it also have a high risk that really hard to avoid, i also consider crypto as may part-time job

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: