Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

I'm still in the learning phase. I don't know if I could make money from crypto or not. But I'm still trying to learn. When you say 'make crypto your full-time job' do you mean using cypto investments as income?

Now earnings on the bounty campaigns have fallen very much. Trade also does not bring big profits due to the sharp fall of most coins. All this made cryptocurrencies less attractive for earnings.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

At one time, when I was just discovering the crypto world, I was working in the service sector and tried to combine main work and bounty, and quickly realized that there was no point in this, and decided to leave work and completely immerse myself in crypto.
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

The cryptocurrency takes a lot of my time. I will be engaged in cryptocurrency in the future. The cryptocurrency will conquer the whole world and all my time soon.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

The cryptocurrency is my favourite work. I find for cryptocurrency all free time. I like to be engaged in cryptocurrency.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
This bear market learnt us a lot, we should not make crypto our only job, because this field proved that it is risky many times, specificaly for newcomers. Crypto need regualtion to protect people from all kinds of scammers. However this year showed that many countries are aware of the Crypto effect.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

If you have reached the big amount in crypto and focus only in crypto, yeah, it can be like a full time job. For, we will spend many hours in crypto by checking the updates of the market and doing more tasks in crypto. However, if they don't pay you much yet so far, I think that it is better for us to handle it not as a full time job. But of course, once more, it will depend on your thought and opinion.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

I don't think that currently crypto can be considered as a fulltime job because current crisis is extremely deep and a lot of projects experience very serious difficulties.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

It's merely a hobby than a job for me. Since, I just put time for posting and reaching the required posts needed for the week. It's hard if you put your full time doing crypto in my opinion because your pay is not stable and some bounties are not paying in the exact dates they are meant to pay their hunters.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:49:12 PM

I won't give up my job to be here, I can mange the two of them perfectly... I can be here and still do my job and earn in both ways.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:36:52 AM

I already give up my job to work full time in crypto . I participate on some projects where I am a community manager and also do some supports and moderation on some gambling sites that is crypto related .
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:48:01 AM

This bear market learnt us a lot, we should not make crypto our only job, because this field proved that it is risky many times, specificaly for newcomers. Crypto need regualtion to protect people from all kinds of scammers. However this year showed that many countries are aware of the Crypto effect.
This bearish market is also giving us all the opportunity to make an investment if we really want to engage in crypto. IMO, we can make this a full time job if our objective is not that high. If you could earn $20K in a year and living in a country where the cost of living is not so high then it is enough. You can't earn that amount working in a company for years.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

This bearish market is also giving us all the opportunity to make an investment if we really want to engage in crypto. IMO, we can make this a full time job if our objective is not that high. If you could earn $20K in a year and living in a country where the cost of living is not so high then it is enough. You can't earn that amount working in a company for years.
I agree, but what I meant to say is that everything in Crypto might crash in several months. Simply, you can compare this year with 2017, whether you earn from bounties or from trading, you will find that 2017 was much better. Most ICOs are barely reaching their softcaps now, and the token price does not take long time to crash after listing.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

The cryptocurrency takes a lot of my time. I will be engaged in cryptocurrency in the future. The cryptocurrency will conquer the whole world and all my time soon.

Hmm, interesting point of view. Holy faith in bitcoin! It seems to me that the market has more vague prospects. Heh, BAKKT ... A word that gives hope. What do you think about that?

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I think, there is no need to quit our present job because cryptocurrency can be done anytime most especially in free time. You just have to managed your time wisely so that both will work well. We know that cryptos have no assurance that it will last long so it's better not to give up.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

How many times a person waste on crypto depends on his professional time, eagerness and profitability. I full time job holder cann't give much time on crypto, but a part timer or student can give more time in crypto to trade or research.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

Yes crypto is full time job for me because i am a graphic designer and i also do somewebsite. so you know in crypto space there are too many icos and projects and all these projects have some graphics and websites to do advertisement etc. because of that i am working fully for crypto projects and i am happy with my job.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

I already give up my job to work full time in crypto . I participate on some projects where I am a community manager and also do some supports and moderation on some gambling sites that is crypto related .
So you are too risky, I do not dare to participate full time in the password, because I see this market is constantly fluctuating and risky to us at any time, so I think we Should thoroughly investigate before making a decision, I personally view encryption as secondary work

swartzias

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

How are you going to communicate with the tax authorities about this. Of course, if you live in Canada, everything is clear, but in other countries there may be problems.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

To leave the main work extremely I do not advise. I think it's too risky. Many in this already messed up
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

How are you going to communicate with the tax authorities about this. Of course, if you live in Canada, everything is clear, but in other countries there may be problems.

For some countries it is still not very clear. not yet to tax. regulation whether or not bitcoin or crypto is legalized or not, there is still no final decision. for example, my country Indonesia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: