Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
yes i am ready to give up my job but please, how to have a normal day to day life without money? we still need to pay our bills and crypto isn't admitted. not to the extennt we would like, that is

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
mammy777

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:45:53 PM

No, you can not make a full profession .... Cryptocurrency is developing rapidly and delays more and more people willing to take risks, earn money and get rich. But people are not yet ready to completely give up cash, which can be held in their hands and not everyone is ready to risk their savings in real money and in most countries do not recognize. Although more and more people will
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:54:25 PM

It is very hard work to watching every minute and analalize so many signals about crytpo rpices changing so I am just simple holder here

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

I see that the trend has changed today and more and more people are leaving the bounty campaigns and are not ready to do this with their main job.
qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

At the moment I was left without work due to moving to another city for personal reasons. And all I have to do is deal with the crypt. but I'm not ready to completely give up work, I need a variety of sources of income
entersandman2907

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

I'm ok with spending some time and energy on crypto but I still need my everyday job
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I'm still doing different bounties here in my free time, but if I could somehow make some profit in crypto world with my other skills, yeah I would probably quit my job. I think there really is bright future for cryptocurrencies and whole blockchain technology so would love to be a part of it as much as possible, because we all here are still early adopters and might be very profitable for us in the end.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

In my opinion, I do not spend all my time on crypto . I know it and learn it because I see its potential later in today's technological development era. Spending time free time to learn and work to invest in the future is fun every day. I do not believe in abnormal market fluctuations, but I believe in technology in a growing world and I am sure I will regain profit in the future.
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

nowadays many are really focused on working in crypto and making it like a fulltime job. I'm also one of those who do it, and to be honest I feel the income I earn in crypto is greater than the income at my previous job, I'm really grateful for what I'm doing right now in crypto  Grin
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

It could be. But it's not smth for me
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

I am not ready to give up my job because of cryptocurrency. I am not fully certain of what may happen next. What if I don't get to earn much from cryptocurrency after giving up my job?

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

there's no way I give up my work on crypto. crypto is one of the options to get profits outside the work that I have. I believe that whatever the company will survive even though there are innovations in crypto or other agencies. because each company has a different target market

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
detymalse

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

I'm ok with spending some time and energy on crypto but I still need my everyday job
I would like to not be able to work a real job while only doing basic crypto as a source of income.

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

Yeah, In my case I'm really ready now to make the crypto as a fulltime job but I need to have more knowledge so I could stay here and have a great experience.
You also will need not so hostile and volatile market environment, which is by definition crypto market. It is too unstable to put all your eggs in its basket, so to speak.
E_3fff

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

for me, this ve is more like a job, only here more risks and personal responsibility. But also for bounty in different directions you need to develop, you need to invest in your accounts, your resources: time and money. If you're lazy or procrastinate, the result will definitely be deplorable.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

Crypto occupies a lot of my time. I have a main work and after and sometimes instead of it I spend time to research, trades, investments, a few bounties, and some more. But as main job crypto must give a good profit

gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

I think that it is not necessary to give up work in order to begin to engage in cryptocurrencies and devote the whole day. I think that so much you can get involved in cryptocurrencies only if you are a developer or any analyst, because even traders are very tired of day trading.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

Crypto can be a full time job if you know wtf your doing.

If your just wondering blindly than you probably wont get anywhere. But yes, there are definitely enough opportunities to make enough money to make a decent living...

You might want to consider though, having a job and than using crypto as a supplement income can allow you to have investments. In a few years, you could easily become a crypto millionaire. Got to play your cards right and be smart about it

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

yes it cannot be denied that the longer people will keep up with the world as crypto is a fast transaction to make people easy to transact, it will make crypto be used throughout the world in the future
K.Willis

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

If a person is interested in crypto-trading, then why not? I am interested in bounty, and someone will say that he does not like bounty. Everyone has their own opinion. But for everyday work cryptomarket is quite suitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: