Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:26:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4669 times)
prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

I believe that in full it is possible to consider crypto as a full-fledged job. It is worthwhile to devote more time to this activity and you will see a positive result.
Today, crypto is going through a really tough time. Actually, there are no any signs that the situation will be better and we will able to earn something. But, I certainly hope so.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:14:24 PM

I think that the full-fledged work of cryptocurrency classes will be only for those who are engaged in professional trading. Such people devote a lot of time to this, because this is their constant daily work. For everyone else, this is a kind of hobby.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

Yes, I am ready to abandon my work for the sake of cryptocurrency and strive for it, while I am still far from this idea. I do not think that this is a problem because of which kiptovpuyt prohibited, now there are so many unemployed or not working in their specialty.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

As for me, now I'm working in cryptofund. It's the first job in which I'm really involved. And it's very interesting and my income is much bigger than I had in usual life. I wish that soon more and more people will find a good job in crypto.
Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

I really like cryptocurrency and I hope that in the future there will be a lot of vacancies and jobs in the crypto industry.

GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

When I was introduced to the magic world of crypto I thought - well it could someday become my daily job. Time passed and I understood that it won't because it is so flimsy and unstable.
I prefer to have my daily job where crypto is like a 2nd business/job or hobby.
yes right, from the beginning even though it was not my main job, I have gotten a lot of results from crypto myself because with my daily work, I was able to divide my time and managed to keep going together. especially now at a very unstable price, at least if there is a decline, I don't really think about it because there is still my daily work, so keep thinking about leaving your daily work to the fullest in cryptocurrency.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

If you're going for trading I think you can have an income like a full time job but if you're going only for a bounty hunter , I'm sure you cannot survive relying  on that income of bounty hunter and you must go for other source to accommodate for your daily needs .
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

At the moment I am very actively trying to achieve the level at which I can earn on it without any other types of employment.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

It is good for you if you can make crypto as your full time job because it will be risky for me.
I don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency for now, leaving my regular job to involving full time in crypto will be hard.
Personally, im not yet ready to give up my job. Crypto is just a additional income for me.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

The majority of all people must be more focused on becoming the richest person in the world of Cryptocurrency. So they do various ways to get huge profits. But this doesn't always work well. Because they will also experience up and down conditions. So that many people do this work full time and I also agree with that because it will be more focused.

lujuporojafdo3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

Contingent upon the recognitions and capacities of every individual that may choose to invest the whole energy for cryptographic money or less. I know there are many individuals who see contributing cryptographic money as their essential occupation and no less effective individuals in their employments.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:28:22 AM

It can be crypto like a full time job if you don't have another job and fully search for results through crypto, but if you have a permanent job it will be a shame if you leave your main job, because I think crypto cannot guarantee you can become rich
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

That is to say, the crypto industry continues to grow and now the total marketcap reaches more than $ 200 billion, of course this is a big number so many people make crypto a full time job.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

Yes if they want to get maximum results, of course, they do the crypto full time. Like doing daily trading, they also have to monitor every day. And if the market is not monitored, of course, they can lose money. And this is what many people prefer to do full time.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

I understand what you mean, but making money in crypto is not easy, especially in the current market conditions, did you make a lot of money this month? about the companys or organizations being scared because employees switch to fulltime jobs in crypto and that is because crypto is prohibited? for me this doesn't make sense, because competition in crypto is also very tight like real world job, crypto also has a big risk.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

The more time you invest in the crypto market, the more you learn and the more profit you would get at the end. If you believe in crypto and you are sure that crypto will change the world than do it and make crypto your full time job.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

I can’t refuse from work for the reason that the cryptocurrency cannot yet cover all my expenses!
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

People are doing bounty hunting as full-time job, it was easy back then, but with so many failed ICO like bitschoolai and other who hardly reach soft cap like Konios it's going to be hard now to make this a full time job now, because there are uncertainties in the ICO now.

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

That is to say, the crypto industry continues to grow and now the total marketcap reaches more than $ 200 billion, of course this is a big number so many people make crypto a full time job.
There were times when the market reached 800 billion $ . Now the market is just one quarter compared to the beginning of the year. At 200 billion $, the current market is very small compared to other industries. I hope to have more people know about crypto and invest in it, so that the market can grow faster

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

I can’t refuse from work for the reason that the cryptocurrency cannot yet cover all my expenses!
correct. and you must understand that bounties is not a job. in job you're becoming professional in something and then you can use this knowledge in other works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: