Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58015 times)
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

✅ New explorer up with MN count
✅ First MN on tier #2 of presale sold
✅ New wallet with built-in Torrent search coming either today or tomorrow depending on QA
✅ Bisq listing being sent today
✅ BarterDEX / HyperDEX to be added soon
✅ Centralized/Normal exchange listing requests sent out
✅ Electrum servers ready for all kinds of exciting updates  Grin

Stay tuned !

Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

QMC is very Unique Coin & has a real life use case. It is first of its kind to integrate Torrent with Blockchain.
Its just a few days QMC has started with & already there is lot of Development (New Features) in Progress.
I am quite impressed with the Developer, He/She is only promising things which He/She can deliver ... So NO FAKE Promises Smiley
If it keeps adding such unique things & features which has a heavy demand in Market, it wont take too long for QMC to enter top 25 on Coinmarketcap Smiley
alex-26.2k18

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

wonderful community and really amazing looking good quality product! I highly recommend this project for any investor! this has a lot of potential and im going to be letting all my friends know about this one for sure!
sampathkumar7

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

what is superblock and how much is reward
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:06:52 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 01:24:05 PM by QMCoin

what is superblock and how much is reward

Superblocks happen every 43200 block (1 time every month)
From this block, that is worth approx %10 of the entire months coins - people are paid for the torrents they submit to the network using QMT (Quality Magnet Tool)

It costs you 1 QMC (coin) to submit a magnet link and you can get paid back up to 5 QMC if the torrent is voted as good quality !

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

QMC is very Unique Coin & has a real life use case. It is first of its kind to integrate Torrent with Blockchain.
Its just a few days QMC has started with & already there is lot of Development (New Features) in Progress.
I am quite impressed with the Developer, He/She is only promising things which He/She can deliver ... So NO FAKE Promises Smiley
If it keeps adding such unique things & features which has a heavy demand in Market, it wont take too long for QMC to enter top 25 on Coinmarketcap Smiley

Not sure if we are the first to try, but pretty sure we are the first to do it the right way Wink

Thanks for the input caztiel - We'll be pushing more and more updates in the following week
and hopefully start our first cooperation with a torrent tracker soon!

Meanwhile, feel free to use QMT to post new links on the QMC network, there are only 500~ at this point (related bounties coming soon, too!)

azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

I'm interested in the concepts and ideas of QMC that integrate blockhain with torrents so we can download videos and games or even stream our favorite videos. Besides, dev is very attractive in making QMC better day by day, and of course I am sure that QMC will have good prospects in the future

nindyaayu88

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

QMC I think is a coin masternode project that is very interesting with the concept of ideas and vision, especially in combining QMC tools with torrents that make it easier for us to search, download and stream easily and be accessible to everyone for free. With the total coin and coin masternode required, I believe this project will be a success
Lutz226

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

I think this project has a good future. It is Good Reward-Split 70-30, we can POSing coins, that recieved from MNs. Also there are very interesting block  rewards. Good luck DEVs
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

Thanks all - a strong community behind a project committed to decentralization is a key part of the future !

We'll be updating on discord later tonight

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

15 MNs live on the network
MN Collat has moved up to 2200 QMC  Shocked

Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

Why does one need decentralized torrent?
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

Censorship by torrent site owners
Censorship by governments
Takedowns of torrent websites
etc etc etc  Wink

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

Why does one need decentralized torrent?

https://torrentfreak.com/google-yandex-discuss-creation-of-anti-piracy-database-180924/
https://torrentfreak.com/anti-piracy-group-wipes-torrent9-from-google-with-dubious-requests-180930/
https://torrentfreak.com/putin-told-that-6000-pirate-sites-have-been-blocked-in-three-years-180929/
https://torrentfreak.com/sky-tv-wants-the-pirate-bay-blocked-in-new-zealand-180925/

The list is endless

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:57:37 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 03:22:19 AM by QMCoin

Wallets with a built-in torrent search engine have been released as promised !

The New Wallet in Action

Enjoy the freedom ! Wink

Coming up next - exchanges, a huge torrent submission bounty and search engine optimizations

oblione

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

Nice video, shows a good use case for the project.

Torrents are a huge market and it is annoying when the sites get shut down, using a tor connection through the blockchain is a great way to keep the link alive and remove the power of dmca requests etc from shutting sites down.  Great job with this looking forward to seeing more updates and exchanges in the future!!

keep up the good work!
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

Torrents are a huge market and it is annoying when the sites get shut down, using a tor connection through the blockchain is a great way to keep the link alive and remove the power of dmca requests etc from shutting sites down.  Great job with this looking forward to seeing more updates and exchanges in the future!!

keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Just to clarify - tor is optional, and the magnet links are available on the blockchain, we don't make any external connections.
Each node holds and shares the list of the torrents.

You can use the QMTool to submit a torrent/magnet link at the cost of a 1 QMC investment,
and I say investment because you can get up to 5 QMC back next month for every link you post that is voted as good.

So in a nutshell, we are aiming to be a decentralized piratebay, kickasstorrents, leechtorrents, any-other-site
But without a website - just a wallet that can search & download torrents, where you can earn some $$$ from submitting quality stuff, as opposed to torrent sites where one can submit all their life in return for nothing but the site being shut down eventually.

The benefits are numerous - no censorship from the site owners, no censorship or takedowns by isps, no annoying ads and popups - and as you can see the speed of searching is pretty much instant, all you need to do is sync with the network  Cool

oblione

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

Torrents are a huge market and it is annoying when the sites get shut down, using a tor connection through the blockchain is a great way to keep the link alive and remove the power of dmca requests etc from shutting sites down.  Great job with this looking forward to seeing more updates and exchanges in the future!!

keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Just to clarify - tor is optional, and the magnet links are available on the blockchain, we don't make any external connections.
Each node holds and shares the list of the torrents.

You can use the QMTool to submit a torrent/magnet link at the cost of a 1 QMC investment,
and I say investment because you can get up to 5 QMC back next month for every link you post that is voted as good.

So in a nutshell, we are aiming to be a decentralized piratebay, kickasstorrents, leechtorrents, any-other-site
But without a website - just a wallet that can search & download torrents, where you can earn some $$$ from submitting quality stuff, as opposed to torrent sites where one can submit all their life in return for nothing but the site being shut down eventually.

The benefits are numerous - no censorship from the site owners, no censorship or takedowns by isps, no annoying ads and popups - and as you can see the speed of searching is pretty much instant, all you need to do is sync with the network  Cool

Yes I know the tor connection is optional, its just a very nice touch especially for owners of torrent sites who want to switch over to using QMC for distribution with the added benefit of using tor for anonymising and protecting themselves further , being able to monetise those links with a coin that could increase quite a bit in value is a major added bonus if you ask me. I'm pretty sure once a decent sized torrent site decides to start adding its links the rest will be sure to follow as long as the application runs as expected in the future.

Also, loving the ease of the masternode setup, way easier than a lot of other coins and will defo be a help to new investors without alot of exposure to setting up a MN for the first time. I also like the fact that the collateral and rewards are pegged to the number of nodes running, defo a help to stop those Dumps from happening.

Like I said man, keep up the good work!
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

I just checked out Video for the new Search Feature you have added within the Wallet. It really looks awesome Smiley

I am yet to try that feature on my Wallet. Will be downloading latest Version of QMC Wallet tonight.

But I am more excited about What's next in the Box ??

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

I just checked out Video for the new Search Feature you have added within the Wallet. It really looks awesome Smiley

I am yet to try that feature on my Wallet. Will be downloading latest Version of QMC Wallet tonight.

But I am more excited about What's next in the Box ??

Enjoy !

Coming up next would be a few decentralized exchanges (the first today!)
+ Electrum servers for light wallets
+ Implementation of a Seed/Leech count to torrents
+ A customized setting to allow your wallet to keep the entire torrent db forever
+ Centralized exchange listings

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: